[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 04/19/2015 3:55pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

I've shortened this guide to just some IMPORTANT or at least releveant info that you should know. If you still wanna see the old guide (its outdated but still might contain useful info), just click that spoiler tag right under this:

The Old Guide

Various Cost 0, eg Bullet/Upgrade, work for short of money - This hack allows you to upgrade your weapons and armor for free! Ammo cost is also free! This is a good option if grenade money hack does not work

Buyable StrongBox Cost 0 - This hack allows you to buy those 3 titanium boxes in the store for free! 

10x buyable titanium strongbox - Instead of getting 3 titaniums, you get 10 instead!

10x buyable steel strongbox - Instead of getting 3 titaniums, you get 10 steel boxes! I guess this is useful if you want some low level items...

10x Buyable Nantonium - Instead of getting 3 titaniums, you get 10 NANTONIUM boxes! Oh yea! =D Be careful though in MP, I don't recommend this to any low levels

100% Drop Rate and Higher Money Amount Pickups - This hack is useful if you need extra loot. However, it is very risky and there is a high chance of getting banned. I don't recommend this to anyone cuz you can just get strongboxes by using the hacks above lol

Infinite Skill Points - So this is the hack everyone is confused about...I believe this is the only hack here that can initiate an auto ban hammer (you won't be able to play MP anymore) If you still want to use the hack (I recommend doing this on an alt account): you can apply the hack, but now every time you go on SAS 4, you have to apply the hack again. If you don't, then your skill points will go into the negatives and BAM! You're banned...If applying the hack over and over again becomes a habit and you get used to it, you still gotta be careful in MP. Remember, other players will be able to see 3 of your most upgraded skills. So if you are level 20, and you have 25 in the three skills that they can see, you will get reported and possibly banned..
For those wondering if you can get unbanned by resetting skill points: You CANNOT...I tried resetting my skill points on one of my banned accounts, and it does not work. Once you are banned, there is no way to get unbanned O_O Keep that in mind...
However: You can get unbanned if you delete all your characters from that account...at least it worked for me as of 05/11/2015

Max # of slots (2 armor or 3 gun) - This hack will allow you to get max augment slots for the gun or armor you get

Grade 10 slots - Each augment slots will have a grade of 10, you will be able to upgrade something 10 times.

Slot always Empty - The weapons/armors you get will not come with any annoying pre-augs, nice and clean :D

Zero movement penalty from guns - Every gun is as light as feather, keep in mind this does not apply for armors

Instant Reload (client side) - You can keep on shooting forever and ever, without having to worry about reloading..this hack may cause desync problems in MP games

Unlimited Energy - I don't really see any use for this unless you are a medic maybe :P cuz the skills takes time to cooldown anyway

Augment XP rewards hack - It basically increases the price of upgrading a gear to something like $9,999,999 cuz the xp is based on how much you spend, not how many times you upgrade

You still here? Thanks...keep on reading please

XP x120 on failure updated - Probably one of my favorite hacks here! You can level up to 100 in like an hour or so. Go in a single player mission, kill lots of zombies and die or quit the game.

Zombie spawn rate increase - Please do this while in a mission, it sometimes work when applied at title screen, but very rarely

Updated Grenade's Money Hack - Get lots of cash by buying grenades and selling them. Not only do you get lots of cash, you also get some handy grenades at the same time :D

Mastery Hack updated - Complete or lose a mission and look! All your mastery categories will earn 16k exp! YAYA! Be careful of this in MP if you're low level, keep in mind that players will be able to see your stats!

Infinite Nightmare Tickets - I am quite surprised this hack is released to the public, so take advantage of this before it gets patched! Instead of losing one ticket when going into a nightmare match, you gain one! =D

Black Edition Updated - Apply at title screen. Buy titaniums from store, and they will be black gears!

HACK COMBINATIONS:
Various Cost 0, eg Bullet/Upgrade, work for short of money + Buyable StrongBox Cost 0 + Max # of slots (2 armor or 3 gun) + Grade 10 slots + Slot always Empty + force Weapon Box (deselect force armor) = You can now buy some titanium strongboxes at the store for free, you will get a gun that have max augments with no pre-augs, and you can upgrade it for free!

Various Cost 0, eg Bullet/Upgrade, work for short of money + Buyable StrongBox Cost 0 + Max # of slots (2 armor or 3 gun) + Grade 10 slots + Slot always Empty + force Armor Box (deselect force weapon) You can now buy some titanium strongboxes at the store for free, you will get an armor that have max augments with no pre-augs, and you can upgrade it for free!

Instant Reload + Zero movement penalty from gunsAlways wanted to be the hero on the team? With this combo, you can now fight like a boss!

Augment XP rewards hack + Various Cost 0, eg Bullet/Upgrade, work for short of money = Need those extra 8 skill points and those elite cores? With this combo, you can achieve that in a matter of seconds!

Failed Mission XP x120 + zombie spawn rate increase = Become a level 100! Now veryone will finally respect you!

Black Edition Updated + Grade 10 slots + force Armor/weapon boxRecieve a [BLACK] weapon or armor with max augment slots from titanium strongboxes from the in-game store!

TO USE ANY OF THE HACKS MENTIONED ABOVE, PLEASE DOWNLOAD KONGHACK ULTRA TRAINER!!!!!!
-MOST OF THE HACKS SHOULD BE APPLIED AT TITLE/LOADING SCREEN!

-Always click the + and read the description of the hacks:

-Refresh the game page to disable the hacks (Deselect All Hacks will not disable hacks)!

GIVE KARMA! Be grateful with the hacks we have so far man, and give karma to the people that created those wonderful hacks (you want to make them feel special so they will continue to update those precious hacks) :P

Keep in mind I did not mention some of the hacks either they are self-explainatory or they are no longer working...or this guide needs to be updated...Thanks for reading this guide, have fun hacking SAS 4!

FYI: This guide will continuously be updated, feel free to post any questions/concerns/creative combos. Amaze me with your imagination! :) 

1. Most of the hacks should be applied at the main screen
2. Always click the "+" and read the description of the hack
3. I don't recommend the 100% droprate hack, if you pickup too much loot, this could cause ban, instead just use the buyable strongbox hacks
4. Be careful when using the black edition hack, it may give RIA trident or HIKS M1000 which could cause auto ban
5. Don't use skill points hack, causes auto ban (its really fun tho, so try it on an alt account)
6. Mostly, just use common sense, don't equip a [BLACK] hornet or something on your lvl 10 character, ofc you will get reported and banned
7. When using nightmare tickets hack, don't let your ticket amount go above 5 or go negative

BTW...the Ninjakiwi hacker report thread is persistantly monitored by Rohan Sharpe Anforth (a popular player and an admin on NK):

if you look at the pictures sideways, you can see a middle finger, and its pointing right at you :) JK lol

IF YOU PLAY ON NINJAKIWI, CLICK THIS
If you hack your account on ninjakiwi, you will most likely earn the achievements super fast, which will be suspicious to anyone that checks your profile, that is why you should make your profile (account feed) private

1. At the top of the webpage, you will see your username, click it

2. Then click on "EDIT PROFILE"

3. Click "permissions"

4. Make your activity "Private" and then click "Update Permissions"

5. You are done! :D YAY
IF YOU PLAY ON KONGREGATE, CLICK THIS
If you hacked your level on a Kongregate account, people may check your profile to see when you joined Kong and see how long you have been playing, if you have a relatively new account and you have a high level character, you will be reported and banned. That is why you should make your profile private so others will no longer see your join date

1. At the top of the webpage, click your username

2. Then next to your profile picture, click "Edit Profile"

3. Scroll down until you see "Make my profile private", check it, then click save

4. You are done! This is the end result, no one can see your join date anymore :D

'Deselect All Hacks' will not disable the hacks, you will have to refresh your browser page!

TO USE ANY OF THE SAS 4 HACKS, PLEASE DOWNLOAD KONGHACK ULTRA TRAINER!!!!!!

That's all...feel free to ask questions or contribute to this guide by posting useful info :D

~Edited on 08/24/15

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 04/19/2015 6:25pm
Quote Post

You don't need max slots or slot empty with black boxes.

Black boxes always have 2/3 slots and always have no pre-augs because of their rarity. Grade 10 and force weapon or force armor are the only hacks you need for good stuff when it comes to black boxes.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 04/19/2015 10:34pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
effewe2 Posted on: 04/19/2015 2:25pm

You don't need max slots or slot empty with black boxes.

Black boxes always have 2/3 slots and always have no pre-augs because of their rarity. Grade 10 and force weapon or force armor are the only hacks you need for good stuff when it comes to black boxes.

ok, edited my guide :D

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 04/22/2015 9:35am
Quote Post

So you're not actually saying how to hack it?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 04/22/2015 12:58pm
Quote Post
The Mentally Challenged
Spyro98 Posted on: 04/22/2015 5:35am

Here's the link to the hacks - https://konghack.com/game/display/106454-sas_zombie_assault_4

In some way you're right, he doesn't. He explains what they do. Which is all fine and dandy I guess. What he miss to include is the following:

To use any of the mentioned hacks, you need to download KongHack Ultra Trainer and activate the hacks through that.

Here's a link to KHUT . 
https://konghack.com/topic/8871-konghack_ultra_trainer

Don't waste too much time reading this.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 04/22/2015 9:45pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

LOL...use Konghack Ultra Trainer!

LeUsername Posted on: 04/22/2015 8:58am

Here's the link to the hacks - https://konghack.com/game/display/106454-sas_zombie_assault_4

In some way you're right, he doesn't. He explains what they do. Which is all fine and dandy I guess. What he miss to include is the following:

To use any of the mentioned hacks, you need to download KongHack Ultra Trainer and activate the hacks through that.

Here's a link to KHUT . 
https://konghack.com/topic/8871-konghack_ultra_trainer

Yes...I will add that to the guide ASAP...some people really need to read the front page of this website xD

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 04/25/2015 8:36am
Quote Post

Hi, black edition also hack yours collection rewards including black collections.
How to disable a reward for collection?
Specifically, I'm talking about these two awards, which may cause report

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 04/25/2015 9:54am
Quote Post
solace Posted on: 04/25/2015 4:36am

Hi, black edition also hack yours collection rewards including black collections.

Now I can't use my shocky 10**** anymore...

But at least the Sniper Rifle's rewards aren't that obvious 

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 04/25/2015 2:40pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

First of all, you can't disable an reward, and please explain how those 2 rewards will cause report?

fruitless93 Posted on: 04/25/2015 5:54am

What do you mean?

EDIT: the black edition hack is now gone anyways :P

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 04/25/2015 3:38pm
Quote Post

People would find it weird if you're a level 60 with Black Shotgun Collection Rewards which is +1 Pierce

PS. I have no black shotgun

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 04/25/2015 4:49pm
Quote Post
fruitless93 Posted on: 04/25/2015 11:38am

People would find it weird if you're a level 60 with Black Shotgun Collection Rewards which is +1 Pierce

yes, that im talking about.
2nd: this rewards dont work -- i dont get 5hp/sec regen from pants collection and dont get +10% reload reduce from red gloves collection.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 04/25/2015 4:56pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

PS. I have no black shotgun

solace Posted on: 04/25/2015 12:49pm

yes, that im talking about.
2nd: this rewards dont work -- i dont get 5hp/sec regen from pants collection and dont get +10% reload reduce from red gloves collection.

Use xp hack  :D

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 04/25/2015 5:22pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 04/25/2015 10:40am

First of all, you can't disable an reward, and please explain how those 2 rewards will cause report?

What do you mean?

I think it is not a problem if you are at high levels
but I think the best way is to avoid using such type of weapons, so other players cannot check it 

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 04/25/2015 5:58pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
paklun Posted on: 04/25/2015 1:22pm
styruslolz Posted on: 04/25/2015 10:40am

What do you mean?

but I think the best way is to avoid using such type of weapons, so other players cannot check it 

Yep, so use xp hack lol, be careful of those mp kills/games stats though...

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 04/25/2015 9:41pm
Quote Post
paklun Posted on: 04/25/2015 1:22pm

This is not so ez -  to avoid using pants with +5hp/sec regen :)