a question for our coding members
a question for our coding members Posted on: 04/23/2015 11:19pm
Quote Post

I am just curious is there a way to increase the experience gained by our agent in battles so we can try an better enjoy/exploit the 300+ gold offerings?.. or is this also now ALL server sided?..

an I believe the reason for my question is answered within the question itself.. but if it is not noticed yes I would like to enhance the experience gained by my agent so I can gain the 16k experience faster (if possible per battle) an gain gold faster to try an purchase my needed lockboxes.. lol.. I need 4 of those heroes still an many of those 4 I only have 1 or 2 covers.. so that would mean I need to be able to purchase hundreds of boxes to gain them.. an at 1g per box that would require hundreds in gold, which obviously I don't have.. nor do I have ANY income due to personal medical reasons.. so YES a way to increase the experience gained by my hero in battle would greatly aid me presently while they are on sale..

thank you for taking the time to read this an I hope someone can actually help me and others in achieving this as well.. oh an best of luck to all on the new spec op that started today as well.. hehe..

oh an I just had another though also.. if anyone knows of a way to get my faulty energy glitch to allow me to also gain u-iso's like others with my problem get I'd sure appreciate that also.. lol.. even if it is only 3 or 4 per refresh would do wonders.. lol.. then I could use charles an use it to blow it up an the wasting energy file to clip the energy down to a reasonable range afterwards.. lol.. but as it is right now an since the faulty energy file I ONLY get energy no matter what I do here.. hehe..

thanks again to one an all.. an again best of luck this season also..

RE: a question for our coding members Posted on: 04/26/2015 6:16pm
Quote Post

I'm afraid I'm no coder, and I'd really love to know a way to earn energy faster too :)

RE: a question for our coding members Posted on: 04/26/2015 8:09pm
Quote Post

Most efficient mission to farm Command Points. You get 2 boss roulettes for only 20 energy, and a total of 768 XP.

Most Time Efficient mission to farm XP. Each run gives you 505 XP for 10 energy, and the enemy waves are full of blasters, which means if you bring all tacticians you will get a shitload of extra turns and can finish the mission very fast.

Most Overall Efficient mission to farm XP. Each run gives you 590 XP for 10 energy, but there are some tough enemy waves that can take time to finish. Especially if you don't have Magneto since he's a team-up. For most people 12.4 will be faster, and thus more efficient in the long run, but 12.5 will only cost 5 small energy tokens per level because a full energy bar = 3540 XP, meaning you only have to use those 5 tokens and then you will gain a level, and your energy bar fills up for free.

RE: a question for our coding members Posted on: 04/26/2015 8:39pm
Quote Post

As always you're an awesome source of information, fathead :D Oh, one thing, those are all in CM, except for the cp-farming, I assume?

RE: a question for our coding members Posted on: 04/26/2015 10:16pm
Quote Post

an fathead I am assuming that is after 5 starring the missions correct?

RE: a question for our coding members Posted on: 04/27/2015 2:42pm
Quote Post

For full XP awards yes, they need to be challenge mode I believe.

Also a tip; don't 5-star mission 12.2. Just abort it, that way you can use it for super fast CP farming since it will be low level, and someone like QS can 1shot each wave. You won't get much XP from it, but it makes command point farming extremely fast.

Once you 5-star it (like I did by accident), it will be set to your agent level and you can no longer 1shot it.

RE: a question for our coding members Posted on: 04/27/2015 4:04pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
fathead Posted on: 04/27/2015 10:42am

For full XP awards yes, they need to be challenge mode I believe.

Also a tip; don't 5-star mission 12.2. Just abort it, that way you can use it for super fast CP farming since it will be low level, and someone like QS can 1shot each wave. You won't get much XP from it, but it makes command point farming extremely fast.

Once you 5-star it (like I did by accident), it will be set to your agent level and you can no longer 1shot it.

i just made lv 300 yeasterday, i dont have enough silver on hand to re iso all my heroes, but my agent and capA(lv14, with lv250 isos) can one shot the baddies on 12.2 because i didnt 5* it.
can make a 12.2 run in just over 4 mins.

RE: a question for our coding members Posted on: 04/28/2015 5:51pm
Quote Post

well sadly I 5 starred 12.2 ages back by mistake also when I first began reading google posts of using 12.2 for CP farming.. lol.. an when I found out later that it was a mistake it was to late of course..

but with the new ISO's for captian america an union jack I can do right well thanks to the present hacks an coowon "page running speed" increases.. never timed it though.. lol.. it would vary cause of my bandwidth limitations an system limits also.. but I guess I need to try an really tweak that up for gold instead of worrying with the spec op tasks till this box sell is over.. lol

RE: a question for our coding members Posted on: 04/28/2015 7:15pm
Quote Post

Some of the fastest way of running 12.2, challenge mode or normal, in my experience is this:

Regular Cpt. America (because you get 2 e-iso slots) or Steve Rogers (best). Socket his First Avenger e-iso and either a Street Fighter or Exhausted Options. Use only his L2 attack, don't bother with anything else.

Focus on damage+accuracy isos

Psylocke with her Mental Coordination e-iso, Powerful a-iso in her L1, and use only that. If you have her Tactician alt suit, you could instead throw in a Snappy Service e-iso to make her L2 a quick action, but if you use my setup it won't be needed. Every wave will die in the first round anyway.

Focus on damage+accuracy isos

Agent:
* Empowered Generalist armor with Morale Boost e-iso, 4x Strong 4x Violent isos
- Cosmic Cardinal OR Coulson's Revenger OR Coulson Special
- Blind Justice

Put any weapon that increases attack/accuracy in your last 2 slots (savage axe, savage spear, hallowed flame thrower, primitive spear, whatever)

Attack with Blind Justice only, don't both with the other weapons.

You will destroy 12.2 with ease. Sometimes you only have to click the mouse 3 times and the mission is over. It's ridiculous. I can clear it in less than 10 seconds on challenge mode with speed + aoe hack enabled.

RE: a question for our coding members Posted on: 04/28/2015 11:05pm
Quote Post

Oh, about that, for me the x8 speed doesn't work, is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm using the Konghack trainer. Everything else works though.

RE: a question for our coding members Posted on: 04/29/2015 1:42am
Quote Post

thanks again fathead (feel like I'm insulted you dude).. but I presently don't have blind justice or the e-iso for psylocke either.. guess I'll have to work toward that later here.. lol.. but for now just keep rolling with the setup I already been using.. hehe..

an dadt2adat I use the built in speed increase on the coowon browser along with khut to make up for the x8 now fully applying.. an since all the rest of the code works so well I am not about to complain over that part not working.. lol.. not when I can now get even higher speeds from using coowon.. lol.. plus I cant code myself so I surely do not want to "bite the hand that feeds me" so to speak.. hehe