Charles Web Debugging Tool 3.9.3
Charles Web Debugging Tool 3.9.3 Posted on: 05/14/2015 12:21pm
Quote Post

ok after it took me 3 days to find a working copy (due to FCC crack downs).. I've loaded ALL the certificates an added the hosts an so forth required to supposedly get this to work right but it still isn't listing ALL the files when I load.. an I've cussed an refreshed till my system is smoking..

now there is times when I refresh it 75 times it will FINALLY show 1 or 2 of the xml's.. but to try an get it to show them all then I end up with like 12 copies of the others.. lol.. an I also have loads of unknown listings also..

an if I try to use it on chrome it will NEVER load the game graphics (just black screen) but it will show me the xml folder sooner there though.. but is pointless cause without the game screen I cant play it anyway.. lol..

an I can not use it on firefox due to having WAY to many pages an tabs I constantly keep open for different reasons.. lol..

so I been trying to use it on coowon instead.. an got it to work briefly for a few hours an then had a forced refresh an been battling for the last 5 hours trying to get it to work again since.. lol..

oh an I am using a windows 7 64bit ultimate system with only 2gb of ram to try an accomplish all this also.. figured I'd add that cause I fear I am running out of memory at times here.. been noticing with every new "patch" playdom releases causes my system to need more an more memory just to load an run the game.. lol.. an yes it then causes any other programs running to run like crap.. I've tried scans an cleaning out junk an so forth an still gives me trouble.. so thought I'd finally ask here an see if anyone can give me a few tips to help clear this up maybe.. thanks in advance also..

RE: Charles Web Debugging Tool 3.9.3 Posted on: 05/14/2015 7:29pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

It sounds like you need to clear your cache, and restart the game. The files will not show up in Charles unless you clear the cache, and give it a reason to redownload those files, then repam tem to local copies.

ALso, you need to visit 1.12.2 to get the 112.xml file to show in Charles, or you need to visit 1.1.1 to get 101.xml to show up.

One you see it, you can map the levels xml file to your local copy.

After mapping locally, clear cache again and restart.

atdt *67
RE: Charles Web Debugging Tool 3.9.3 Posted on: 05/15/2015 12:53am
Quote Post

thank you jarly for the reply.. but it is when I flush the cache that it loads to a black screen an sits until I close charles an refresh to load some missing file into the cache to get it to pop back into a playable game mode.. an yes is why I am cussing my luck an system lately.. lol.. got it to work for a few hours last night after nearly 12 hrs trying to get things right.. an been cussing for nearly 17 hours since trying to get it working for me yet again.. but I wont stop trying till i get it right yet..

but the odd thing is I had the same system back during the old force drop an other charles exploits before an swear I didn't have this much trouble with it.. lol.. so yes its confusing me why it is acting so crazy right now.. but again thanks for replying an I will jump back an try things out more so now.. lol

p.s.
well I discovered if I map locally then it wont load the game.. an if I don't map locally to the altered xml I'm just playing on the server xml.. so after 4 days of pissing myself off to discover this an wasting 4 days I could of been manually gaining gold I need in the next hour to buy the offered e-iso this is a royal pisser.. lol.. but guess to prevent my drop kicking my computer I had best give up on this effort here.. lol..

but thank you greatly for the effort to help me get this cleared up.. an as I said since mapping local causes it to not let me reload the game I'm fighting a hopeless cause to keep trying.. lol

p.s.s.
well got bored today an decided to give this another shot totally on my own an found if I saved an edited my own xml that it would actually load for me.. lol.. also found out its not a good idea to download a garmin map file while trying to play MAA.. lol.. but key point got it to work an so far gained over 300 u-iso an going.. lol.. just wish I could somehow get the key missing lock boxes I need now also.. lol.. all i can figure is when I used other peoples xml's it wasn't letting me fully load the game.. an yes this was ALL before the new patch that nerfed heroes an such.. but key point is I got it to work FINALLY.. sheesh..

but yes if anyone finds out anything of targeting specific lock boxes on drops PLEASE let me know.. I only need 3 more of the expired heroes here an need a few hundred of the boxes on most of those also.. lol.. an yes still checking the key thread for more tips as well.. an yes thanks again for the help an understanding of my troubles.. hehe