[Help] autoscan problem and more
autoscan problem and more Posted on: 05/15/2015 9:21am
Quote Post

Trainer Version: 0.1.0.63 x64
Operating System: Windows 8.1 x64
Browser: Firefox 37.0.2
Game: tried with many, for example Creeper World 2 academy and Cursed Treasure 2 (Kongregate)
Issue: The trainer installs perfectly, As suggested I added the process to the exclusions list of my antivirus.
It started with no problem, I flagged "run as admin" then restarted it. When selecting the process, it automatically recognizes the correct flash process. So... I assume everything is working fine.
But then, autoscan doesn't work, i mean, the scan results are always empty. I tried many times and with many games.
I tried to apply the cheats manually after searching the games with manual search, but they always failed.
I also tried uninstalling and installing the x86 version but the results are the same.

Any help is appreciated, thank you very much in advance!

RE: autoscan problem and more Posted on: 05/15/2015 10:54am
Quote Post

what do you mean by autoscan results are always empty?
btw if use scan browsers and select the correct process but theres no hacks in the box it probably means theres no hack for the game in kong trainer

RE: autoscan problem and more Posted on: 05/15/2015 11:07am
Quote Post

Everything's fine in chrome x64, the problem is just in firefox.
But i'd prefer to use firefox as in chrome x64 is not possibile to use speedhack.

RE: autoscan problem and more Posted on: 05/15/2015 12:03pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Are you running a 64 bit version of Firefox?  The trainer will only attach to processes of the same type (32 vs 64)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: autoscan problem and more Posted on: 05/15/2015 8:43pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
lordrayden78 Posted on: 05/15/2015 7:07am

But i'd prefer to use firefox as in chrome x64 is not possibile to use speedhack.

If you are only concerned about CE speedhack (failure determining what realgettickcount means), there's a way to fix that in chrome:

1. Go to Run (windows key + r)

2. type in chrome --no-sandbox

3. restart chrome browser

The autoscan might not work for you if you have shockwave flash player debugger, go into your plugins and disable the debugger, and it should work :)

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: autoscan problem and more Posted on: 05/16/2015 4:35pm
Quote Post

Thank you guys, i did it. I also changed the shortcut command to run chrome so now everything's fine :)
Anyways, i confirm that in my os (win 8.1) the 32bit version of the trainer (0.1.0.63 x86) does not work with 32 bit firefox (37.0.2 x86). It starts with no problem, recognizes the right flash process but then the autoscan never recognizes any game and even in manual mode the cheats are never applied successfully.
That's not a problem on my side as i'm going to use chrome to play, it's just a info.
Thank you again!