[Information] leethax battle options
leethax battle options Posted on: 05/16/2015 6:40pm
Quote Post

due to teh new changes we all been noticing an playing around with I figured I'd try this old feature again.. well when I opened it the same "initializing" (not initialized/error #1006) error deal still shows.. but I left it enabled an enabled the animation feature also.. an ran a single battle with it an it was tossing loads of random drops at me.. lol.. thought I'd share this bit of info with the rest of you so you could try an enjoy the semi return of this feature also.. lbut sadly after to tosses the drops for a bit it then stops until the next battle.. lol.. sort of like my attempts at editting the xml's does also.. but of course we cant control the drop selection though..

RE: leethax battle options Posted on: 05/16/2015 6:48pm
Quote Post

THere is a limit of 21 drops per combat. It's the same with xml hacks, you can get 100% droprate off of every hit, but once you've gotten a total of 21, it stops.

But that's fine. I did a test in Spec OP mission 2 last night; did a full run epic boss run which means I cleared EVERYTHING, including the boss and epic hulk (20 iso each). I used only AoE attacks on every battle. I started out with 450 U-iso, and when I finished I had 469 U-iso.

So even after clearing the most iso expensive mission, I still earned more than I spent. Basically means we never have to worry about u-iso ever again (until it gets patched, ofc).

RE: leethax battle options Posted on: 05/16/2015 6:51pm
Quote Post

Leethax is now only usefull for the flight deck automatication and ally bonus collector, the others are broken enough not to bother with them

RE: leethax battle options Posted on: 05/16/2015 7:19pm
Quote Post

i hope the other hacks start working too 

RE: leethax battle options Posted on: 05/16/2015 9:50pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

In the old force drop days, the limit on drops was in ce.swf, as was the "item check". 

One might load it up in softhink or jpexs, find out what AOB would disregard these two problems, and then patch the file using cheat engine (you can do that)

atdt *67
RE: leethax battle options Posted on: 05/19/2015 12:09pm
Quote Post

well jarly I like your idea.. an I did just mention in the xml thread that I tried to find a way to grab the ce.swf file from firefox with leethax but of course had NO luck there.. lol// am right now I am trying to focus my intent on getting lock boxes I am missing.. hehe.. an yes if I can find a way I would sure like to FINALLY be able to share a exploit or hack to do so.. granted I don't have the knowledge I see the rest of you all have, but I am trying to fumble an learn a little here an there from all of you though.. so yes thanks for the share an tips an ideas.. it does help LOADS.. lol

RE: leethax battle options Posted on: 05/21/2015 11:37am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

leethax files + originals in a folder

https://mega.co.nz/#!WdVnkQaQ!H9Ceq7ICqhi5a5SGPnDAPKWt_SFPhwc4BES_eH_a-ks

I haven't looked at these yet

atdt *67
RE: leethax battle options Posted on: 05/21/2015 8:42pm
Quote Post

thank you jarly.. as I said I had no luck getting them myself.. lol.. now to try an see if there is any treasures to be found then.. hehe