SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack)
LOL, i am level 40 and i keep doing what i says below and level 4 level each game xD
SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 05/29/2015 11:25am
Quote Post

LOL, i felt so happy when i found kong hack. Know what, i will recommand you to play pods for sas4, and activate the match lost 120times xp. Then i got like 1000k each game :P But i will also like to remind players here, when you level up too fast having too less match won and lost, it will be very strange to those who don't hack. And problaly you will get reported. So... You can lie to them you do contract hotspot all the time, and may be it can solve the problem. GL in game bros :)

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 06/11/2015 9:32am
Quote Post

I found the most efficient way to level up with konghack is to combine the 120x failed game XP hack with the spawn rate increase hack. You can get level 100 in a very short time doing that. 

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 08/27/2015 2:39pm
Quote Post

did they remove the multiple leveling up after missions cause it seems that i cant level up multiple times after a mission

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 08/27/2015 2:46pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

use the failed mission xp x120 hack. go almost to the end of the game and then quit it.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 08/27/2015 2:53pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
AzureSoul96 Posted on: 08/27/2015 10:39am

did they remove the multiple leveling up after missions cause it seems that i cant level up multiple times after a mission

The exp depends on the amount of zombies killed, if you killed no zombies, then u dont get any exp

so try killing some zombies before quiting the mission (use the zombie spawn rate increase to help with that)

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 08/27/2015 2:56pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

i think he finished the mission.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 08/27/2015 3:26pm
Quote Post

What i meant was i finished the mission while using fail mission x120 killed a few zombies then quit but it only leveled me once, before the new update when i finish a mission it would level me up multiple times like from level 1 to 30

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 08/27/2015 3:27pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

nope. you must fail the mission for the exp to mutiply. finishing it wont.

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 08/27/2015 3:49pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
AzureSoul96 Posted on: 08/27/2015 11:26am

What i meant was i finished the mission while using fail mission x120 killed a few zombies then quit but it only leveled me once, before the new update when i finish a mission it would level me up multiple times like from level 1 to 30

read the title of the hack, it says "FAILED mission exp x 120"

Meaning only if you fail the mission, it will multiply your exp by 120, so why the hell would you finish the mission?

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 08/29/2015 11:05pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

i think it is a anti-cheat measure, nk prevents people from leveling up more then one time now (i tried it, and even after i did it right it leveled me up one time).

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 08/29/2015 11:28pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/29/2015 7:05pm

i think it is a anti-cheat measure, nk prevents people from leveling up more then one time now (i tried it, and even after i did it right it leveled me up one time).

really? damn, that will suck (my instant level 100 hack will no longer work then)

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 08/29/2015 11:52pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

for some reason it limits it so you will be always 500 exp to next lvl (w/ hax)

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 08/30/2015 12:16am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/29/2015 7:52pm

for some reason it limits it so you will be always 500 exp to next lvl (w/ hax)

maybe take a look in the swf and see if we can disable that shit?

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 09/14/2015 8:20am
Quote Post

You can level up more than once if you WIN the game... (tried yesterday without any hax, got from lvl 1 to lvl 5 in one game after getting boosted by a lvl 7 friend) but that dont help much with 120x fail game XP hack... 

Bloody annoying too, since I seem to be pretty good at getting caught by the auto-banner (meaning I keep having to levelup new hacked lvl 100 alts) 

Someone who knows how to inspect the swf for stuff to hax needs to get on that... (basically, not me. I have the SWF and decompilers and cheat engine and all that stuff, but i'll be darned if I try to actually make a hack in fancy noob-haxor-proofed games like SAS 4)

So please... for the sake of beating those suckers at NK who want us to grind our asses off to get anywhere, someone make a new level-up hack. 

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 09/14/2015 8:30pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

I'll look into the problem. For now the only way to level up is to use zombie spawn rate hack in early lvls and x120 in higher lvls.