SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack)
LOL, i am level 40 and i keep doing what i says below and level 4 level each game xD
RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 09/14/2015 10:50pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

There is another way to instant level up super fast to lvl 100, complicated process though, requires decompiling the game

Hopefully, someone can find the anti cheat function and nop that shit

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 09/14/2015 11:33pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

There is also a way to instantly lvl up a character to 100 upon character creation. :)

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 09/26/2015 4:56pm
Quote Post

By far the best way to level up is failed mission xp120 + increased zombie rate. Play to the final countown then quit. If you add in 100% drop rate, you can get some great loot from the missions you do complete [I suggest completing 1 mission per every 2 you fail: the loot reward is amazing, and if someone else looks at your profile, it would be easier to understand how you leveled up, without them thinking you are an hacker].

Why put off until tommorow what you can do today?

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 09/26/2015 5:23pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

No the MP counter does not depend on the singleplayer games. They will still assume hacking if you don't play some MP to bump the stats up.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 09/30/2015 3:33am
Quote Post

hello! very new here to this forum :)

just die a lot of times and say it's lag if you need deaths xD

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 09/30/2015 7:54pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
shuruken247 Posted on: 09/29/2015 11:33pm

hello! very new here to this forum :)

just die a lot of times and say it's lag if you need deaths xD

But then if you get 100 deaths with 5 wins, it will be still reported if the won mp games it too little. 

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 10/09/2015 6:14pm
Quote Post

this is actually true...maybe I'll use two browsers to get my wins up >:)

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 10/09/2015 7:49pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

You can use mutiple inprivate tabs in chrome, which also works.

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 10/16/2015 9:35pm
Quote Post

You can't have two instances of the game opened on the same account if I recall.

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 10/16/2015 10:05pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
randomly2100 Posted on: 10/16/2015 5:43pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/09/2015 3:49pm

You can use mutiple inprivate tabs in chrome, which also works.

I might try that, when I try multiple tabs normally it doesen't work. Hopefully incognito tabs will do the trick like you say

i think it only works if you play on kongregate

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 10/16/2015 10:16pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
randomly2100 Posted on: 10/16/2015 6:12pm
styruslolz Posted on: 10/16/2015 6:05pm

I found that it can work if you have the game on 1 normal tab and 1 incognito tab. 

All incon. tabs in chrome works.(nk and kong)

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 10/16/2015 10:16pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
randomly2100 Posted on: 10/16/2015 6:12pm
styruslolz Posted on: 10/16/2015 6:05pm

I found that it can work if you have the game on 1 normal tab and 1 incognito tab. 

i have no idea, i dont play on NK, but im sure it works on kongregate (do it often to boost nm games when lacking players)

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 10/16/2015 10:17pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
styruslolz Posted on: 10/16/2015 6:16pm

i have no idea, i dont play on NK, but im sure it works on kongregate (do it often to boost nm games when lacking players)

Some say it might be fixed.

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 10/16/2015 10:42pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/16/2015 6:17pm
styruslolz Posted on: 10/16/2015 6:16pm

Some say it might be fixed.

not sure, you could try doing it with different browser or even multiple PCs if you have extras

RE: SAS4 fast leveling up (using konghack) Posted on: 10/16/2015 10:46pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

It probably isn't though.