XML files and codes
xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/17/2016 2:30am
Quote Post
life89 Posted on: 07/16/2016 2:24pm

Haven't tried hero damage increase. But increasing Spitfire's too risky, there are a lot of teams still used her, and my Spitfire usually put on 2nd turn with my enemy's Spitfire on 1st = team wipe

Here, this is why I pump her up:

fathead Posted on: 07/16/2016 2:59pm

If hero damage hack works, I wouldn't worry about losing a few against a pumped up Spitfire/QS. You need some losses on your record anyway to throw people off..

Edit : No good. It isn't working. Wonder what happened yesternight.

Just let me sleep.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/17/2016 2:45pm
Quote Post

Ahemm, I need to revise my conclusion up there.

I just tried at this moment, doing PvP without any hacked items / abilities equipped.
Doing everything normally, then Recharge kill on round 3 -> CVE
Maybe I should never let the game "tasting" any hacked items before PvP, dunno, just my thought here :O

I did a few 1.12.2 and daily mission before PvP-ing. Sooo, I revise the CVE free recharge kill on 2+ rounds. I guess hero skill pumping is the best option ryt now.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/17/2016 3:55pm
Quote Post

Its a hit and miss.  I have done auto win, for a few and then get CVE, I have done AOE + Dam for a few then CVE, also doing xml with Agent going first with quite a few different unused items I know other team wouldnt be using.  Win a few with them and get CVE as well.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/18/2016 2:41am
Quote Post
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 07/17/2016 11:55am

Its a hit and miss.  I have done auto win, for a few and then get CVE, I have done AOE + Dam for a few then CVE, also doing xml with Agent going first with quite a few different unused items I know other team wouldnt be using.  Win a few with them and get CVE as well.

I dunno, but afaik damage hack from KHUT has a note unavailable in PvP

I have tested today, using hero skill modification from client xml only (no item modification), then recharge kill on round 3, no CVE
But, 2nd battle, same order, I do everything exactly as the previous, CVE.
So, IMO area hack from KHUT still my best option now, LOL

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/18/2016 10:53am
Quote Post

very true that sucks though that it is a hit and miss but still very useful i bet

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/22/2016 3:04am
Quote Post

New update: 20160721115926
New GR: Faiza Hussain

Charles is still causing CVEs in PVP.  Good news is Disoriented AND AutoWin seem to both be working now (as long as you DON"T use Charles).

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/22/2016 7:45am
Quote Post
Gillman Posted on: 07/21/2016 11:04pm

New update: 20160721115926
New GR: Faiza Hussain

Charles is still causing CVEs in PVP.  Good news is Disoriented AND AutoWin seem to both be working now (as long as you DON"T use Charles).

It was working 2 or 3 hours back and I did ten battles but right now I am getting CVE.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/22/2016 8:16am
Quote Post

Desoriented and Autowin are still causing CVE's even without using Charles. CVE's are random when using hacks.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/22/2016 2:20pm
Quote Post

Sir, I have a question, I'm using the KH trainer and this new hack which gives me the "Without restrictions of classes" I think, doesn't work for my agent. What I mean is, when I use the simulation and enter any training, tactician, blaster, etc. The agent seems to be still restricted. Is this supposed to happen? Just curious it's been a few days trying to understand that hack. Thanks.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/22/2016 3:44pm
Quote Post

I tried and everything is working fine, clear cache and will be alright for you.

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/22/2016 7:36pm
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 07/22/2016 11:44am

I tried and everything is working fine, clear cache and will be alright for you.

Still get random CVE.
I think the CVE reason is combat data, like:
- Combat time duration. Fast fight, fast CVE
- How much heroes and HP u have at the end > 3/3 with full HP is a sign.
- Overkill on guys who too high rank from you

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/22/2016 9:58pm
Quote Post
leiban Posted on: 07/22/2016 3:36pm

Still get random CVE.

abuu  was talking about the new hack on khut w/o restriction which is so Agent can be in SIM fights and Daily missions.  CVE's are random I have found best time is first thing in morning to do them.  If I wait later in day I have more problems.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/25/2016 9:58am
Quote Post
leiban Posted on: 07/22/2016 3:36pm

Still get random CVE.

Autowin on KHUT is working on PVP now, 15-20 times and no CVE so far today.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/25/2016 12:32pm
Quote Post

wow THANKS FOR THE INFO AWESOME

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/25/2016 1:49pm
Quote Post

thanks mythmizz i havent done pvp since the beginning of this season