XML files and codes
xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/09/2016 5:20am
Quote Post

Hm...even play normally still gave me a CVE.
Without using any modified items nor ability nor recharge. Lol. I think they add something to scan for modified xml files

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/09/2016 8:15pm
Quote Post

So, as Porky Pig would say, "That's all, folks!" ??

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/09/2016 10:33pm
Quote Post

Chill, this has happened multiple times before. Often when PVP and SO overlap, hacks in pvp stops working until the SO is over.

It's not a guarantee though, so like I've said, use AOE hack and start setting up a strong attack team. Mantis is highly recommended.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/11/2016 3:59pm
Quote Post

can any one pls think of putting agent in sim  hack into trainer ...........!!

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/14/2016 5:09pm
Quote Post
knight77 Posted on: 07/11/2016 11:59am

can any one pls think of putting agent in sim  hack into trainer ...........!!

Edit ur danger room xml, remove / change into false all of agentnotrequired tags
That will do...

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/14/2016 10:18pm
Quote Post

I'm too seeing a lot of CVE's today. Texted with various combination of hacks with no clear pattern. 

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/15/2016 11:04am
Quote Post

dumb question: so now that the spec-ops is ending in a few hours, would the other hacks work again on pvp?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/15/2016 2:15pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
cheesybaconmelt Posted on: 07/15/2016 7:04am

dumb question: so now that the spec-ops is ending in a few hours, would the other hacks work again on pvp?

nobody can answer this until it happens.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/15/2016 4:49pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 07/15/2016 10:15am
cheesybaconmelt Posted on: 07/15/2016 7:04am

nobody can answer this until it happens.

I see, thank you.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/15/2016 7:07pm
Quote Post

I just fought 8 battles with XML hacks and had no CVE. SO is still running. What I did was this:

Played the 3 daily battles.

Started PvP and on my FIRST turn (regardless of which hero) I played normally. Just used that hero/agents attacks as I normally would. Don't use any hacked actions.

On my SECOND turn, I used overkill recharge to 1-shot the entire enemy team.

Worked flawlessly. But I don't know if I just got extremely lucky or not, I can't be arsed testing it further so feel free to do so yourself if hacks still are broken after the SO. It just seemed that on your first character's turn you must act normally.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/16/2016 1:31am
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 07/15/2016 3:07pm

I just fought 8 battles with XML hacks and had no CVE. SO is still running. What I did was this:

Played the 3 daily battles.

Started PvP and on my FIRST turn (regardless of which hero) I played normally. Just used that hero/agents attacks as I normally would. Don't use any hacked actions.

On my SECOND turn, I used overkill recharge to 1-shot the entire enemy team.

Worked flawlessly. But I don't know if I just got extremely lucky or not, I can't be arsed testing it further so feel free to do so yourself if hacks still are broken after the SO. It just seemed that on your first character's turn you must act normally.

I tried combinations of yours, no luck here.
Trying to overlapping xml load order, including daily, SO, danger room, etc then pvp I use normal items + normal hero abilities, mostly CVE. But funny things, whenever I used hacked items / abilities, then purposely made my team lose -> no CVE LOL.
Then I do similar actions to that previous lost battle, but instead I won it -> CVE
Too random for me, sooo, for now pvp-ing only with trainer's area hack, but I will retry your idea to extend the battle to 2+ rounds, I didn't put attention to that

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/16/2016 10:31am
Quote Post

ok so I've tried Fathead's suggestion of making the fight last for 2+ rounds. it worked for me....either that or the hacks work again in general

edit: oh btw I used KHUT, when I tried to finish the match  on the first round I've gotten a CVE, but when I attacked at the first turn and then waited for the entire enemy team to kill themselves it works 

edit 2: tried again after getting the CVE the first time(accidently killed an enemy at round 2), but this time the max damage hacked work(and may be the reason for the CVE), good thing the enemy agent had a lot of support items. fight lasted for 3 round all of his allies dead, I killed him CVE happened. my dumb theory; Disoriented works alongside the AoE one, but at the same time make the fights last longer than 3 rounds

edit 3: hoping some nice person would add another variation of AoE attack + 8x animation and with Disoriented.  

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/16/2016 3:26pm
Quote Post

I increased Spitfire's attack and things are working flawlessly. 15+ battles and no CVE whatsoever.
I guess it's normal now. CVE is just the way it used to be; RANDOM.

Edit: I just got a CVE. I think it was my [20-something]th battle. I got it after I changed a hero, if anyone wanted to know.

Just let me sleep.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/16/2016 6:24pm
Quote Post

I tried some stuffs , I conclude:
1. Equiping edited items (item's passives / ability) led to CVE no matter what (doesnt matter any rounds will always CVE), being used or not when Pvp-ing
2. Recharge kill worked perfectly no CVE for 2+ rounds, if used at first round -> CVE
3. Equipping edited items or Recharge kill won't lead to CVE if losing the battle, eventhough lesser than 2 rounds

CMIIW

atultiriri Posted on: 07/16/2016 11:26am

I increased Spitfire's attack and things are working flawlessly. 15+ battles and no CVE whatsoever.
I guess it's normal now. CVE is just the way it used to be; RANDOM.

Edit: I just got a CVE. I think it was my [20-something]th battle. I got it after I changed a hero, if anyone wanted to know.

Haven't tried hero damage increase. But increasing Spitfire's too risky, there are a lot of teams still used her, and my Spitfire usually put on 2nd turn with my enemy's Spitfire on 1st = team wipe

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/16/2016 6:59pm
Quote Post

If hero damage hack works, I wouldn't worry about losing a few against a pumped up Spitfire/QS. You need some losses on your record anyway to throw people off.

But if you really don't want to lose to initiative roll, then pump up a high initiative hero that isn't Spitfire or QS.

Loki is your best bet here. He has insanely high initiative (can even go before SF and QS), and he's very durable due to his crazy illusion passive that gives him a high chance to avoid attacks.

Captain America with his personal e-iso also gains high initiative and goes first in combat.

Hawkeye with his personal e-iso does the same.

You might occasionally run into a defense team that uses Loki, but you'll never see a team fielding Cpt. America or Hawkeye unless you are in silver or gold league.

Heck even Quicksilver is a pretty safe bet these days, nobody uses him anymore.