[Information] Group boss doesn't escape exploit
As it says
RE: Group boss doesn't escape exploit Posted on: 07/01/2015 10:44pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 07/01/2015 12:51pm
Gillman Posted on: 07/01/2015 11:23am

I keep hearing/reading about the Charles hack with the XML codes - it seems to be the new hot thing right now.  I've read most of the thread on it (https://konghack.com/topic/9667-maa__hax__easy_win), but it seems a bit overwhelming and confusing.

If anyone has the time and patience to indulge me, I have some questions:

1. Is it worth it?  In other words, if you're someone that uses it, do you use it regularly? Or do you mostly stick to the trainers and only use charles in special cases?
  2. How hard is it to learn?  Would I need to know coding, or does the instruction video make it pretty easy to understand?  (I know, I should give it a try and see for myself; just want to know if it's even worth investing the time into or if I should just stick to the trainers.)
  3. Is there a preferred setup/browser?
  4. Can I run Charles and something else (leethax, KHUT, CE, etc.)?  Or can I only run it by itself?
  5. Where can I go for more information?  I know there's the thread I mentioned above.  (And I think I remember someone putting together a list of codes, but don't remember where.)  Is that the best place for updates, new codes, etc.?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.  Appreciate any help anyone is willing and able to give!

i prepackage the xml files together, you dont even have to edit them!
so just download what i post and you should be good!

Would be awesome if it was on a dropbox that everyone could join, getting them updated directly on your computer

RE: Group boss doesn't escape exploit Posted on: 07/02/2015 8:56am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
jiano Posted on: 07/01/2015 6:44pm
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 07/01/2015 12:51pm
Gillman Posted on: 07/01/2015 11:23am

I keep hearing/reading about the Charles hack with the XML codes - it seems to be the new hot thing right now.  I've read most of the thread on it (https://konghack.com/topic/9667-maa__hax__easy_win), but it seems a bit overwhelming and confusing.

If anyone has the time and patience to indulge me, I have some questions:

1. Is it worth it?  In other words, if you're someone that uses it, do you use it regularly? Or do you mostly stick to the trainers and only use charles in special cases?
  2. How hard is it to learn?  Would I need to know coding, or does the instruction video make it pretty easy to understand?  (I know, I should give it a try and see for myself; just want to know if it's even worth investing the time into or if I should just stick to the trainers.)
  3. Is there a preferred setup/browser?
  4. Can I run Charles and something else (leethax, KHUT, CE, etc.)?  Or can I only run it by itself?
  5. Where can I go for more information?  I know there's the thread I mentioned above.  (And I think I remember someone putting together a list of codes, but don't remember where.)  Is that the best place for updates, new codes, etc.?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.  Appreciate any help anyone is willing and able to give!

i prepackage the xml files together, you dont even have to edit them!
so just download what i post and you should be good!

Would be awesome if it was on a dropbox that everyone could join, getting them updated directly on your computer

i could set it up on a google drive, but i already run a private movie room out of it and it is full, plus the updating isnt as fancy as you would think.
not to mention that currently im on vacation and limited to a 100k DLS connection....urghhh, so slow

RE: Group boss doesn't escape exploit Posted on: 07/02/2015 12:36pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 07/02/2015 4:56am

not to mention that currently im on vacation and limited to a 100k DLS connection....urghhh, so slow

Man I remember back in the old ISDN days... 10 kb/s and then you could dual-line it by cutting off the phone line, and you'd get 20kb/s, which was LIGHTNING fast!

RE: Group boss doesn't escape exploit Posted on: 07/02/2015 8:52pm
Quote Post

google drive can't be automaticly downloaded to your computer, only 2 I know is Onedrive and Dropbox that can do it as it is a program on your pc. it is easy to use and everyone can change stuff on it.

Best regards

RE: Group boss doesn't escape exploit Posted on: 07/02/2015 11:18pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
jiano Posted on: 07/02/2015 4:52pm

google drive can't be automaticly downloaded to your computer, only 2 I know is Onedrive and Dropbox that can do it as it is a program on your pc. it is easy to use and everyone can change stuff on it.

Best regards

Google Drive does have an app to automatically sync.  So does Amazon Cloud Drive.  There's also Tresors, which I use, that has automated apps.  Hell, my Tresors account has 60GB of free encrypted storage.

On another note, you've made posts about this in 2 threads now.  Stop.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Group boss doesn't escape exploit Posted on: 10/24/2015 2:54am
Quote Post

Group boss exploit working. 

RE: Group boss doesn't escape exploit Posted on: 10/24/2015 5:42am
Quote Post

can PD tell if your using a hack to OHKO Draucula? with no mission score i dont think so?

he takes forever to kill himself with disorient hackss and some forms like his bruiser one dont even deal dmg to himself

RE: Group boss doesn't escape exploit Posted on: 10/24/2015 5:50am
Quote Post

Why would you want to kill him each 5% you get a LB.  I do min damge so get more LB.

RE: Group boss doesn't escape exploit Posted on: 10/24/2015 6:15am
Quote Post

need silver

dont have infinite isos
also ally GBs dont reappear

RE: Group boss doesn't escape exploit Posted on: 10/24/2015 8:09am
Quote Post

i want max amount of lockboxes that i can obtain from my group boss

should i kill it alone with the damage exploit or leave it to my allies and just do only a 5% damage to his health?

RE: Group boss doesn't escape exploit Posted on: 10/24/2015 3:48pm
Quote Post

If you would like to make a lot of silver check out MAA Hax easy win thread, and see how to increae GBs health.

RE: Group boss doesn't escape exploit Posted on: 10/31/2015 9:07pm
Quote Post

works recharge without attack or more simple and fast use damage in khut