[Request] sushi cat-a-pult
sushi master quest

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

sushi cat-a-pult

sushi master quest
Last Updated: 06/20/2015 07:51

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Sushi Cat-a-pult, a free online Puzzle & Skill game brought to you by Armor Games. Sushi Cat has a new sushi catapult! The return of our bouncy blue friend sees him on a brand new adventure, featuring all new CATapult based gameplay. Collect sushi, buy upgrades and bounce your way through a whole new Sushi Cat story!
sushi cat-a-pult Posted on: 06/12/2015 7:05pm
Quote Post

Does anyone has hacks or AoB to easily complete the "sushi master" quest (10k meters on the 3 endless level + reach max size x 120 seconds + don't touch ground x 45 seconds)?

Cheers

RE: sushi cat-a-pult Posted on: 06/12/2015 7:17pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Looks like there's a shit load of hacks for this game.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: sushi cat-a-pult Posted on: 06/19/2015 10:55pm
Quote Post

Yeah, there are hacks but it seems that game tends to end quite abruptly, without any reason after reaching 7000mts.

I also tried to use cheat engine to set the distance travelled to >10.000 but it's not working (though I found the correct 4b value to modify).

RE: sushi cat-a-pult Posted on: 06/20/2015 6:53am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

It's been awhile since I've submitted a hack, so I made one for you. Check the "Hit a bird for 'Sushi Master' quest" hack. 

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: sushi cat-a-pult Posted on: 06/20/2015 7:51am
Quote Post

It works! Thumbs up