[Closed] Keep your hacks private!
Only share hacks with people you trust
Keep your hacks private! Posted on: 06/21/2015 11:18pm
Quote Post

Just a heads up, one of the big M:AA PvP groups, AP (Adamantium Process) has found out about the disorient hack (they were clueless about it up until now) and have mobilized a massive report movement, sending tons of reports with video evidence to Playdom.

What this will mean I don't know, most likely nothing since I'm fairly sure that PD are already aware of it. But they are on the hunt for cheaters now, and will be going co-op with some of the other big groups.

So keep our hacks private, don't throw them around to every man, wife and kid you see.

If PD gets spammed with hundreds of report mails from these players, many of whom pour hundreds and even thousands of dollars into this game on a monthly base (I shit you not, they spend fortunes on this game, they have gambling issues), PD might feel a bit more inclined to work harder on hack-prevention tools when their best paying customers band together.

RE: Keep your hacks private! Posted on: 06/22/2015 12:04am
Quote Post

well I had actually thought the extension of the PVP season allowing us to use it an other exploits was a bit of a bait tactic in itself.. an reason I say that is when I tried to move my account higher into ada league I began to encounter MANY people there that only had like 12 or 15 heroes an hardly any of them at lvl 7 already up there.. and reason I know it wasn't natural is cause I have all but 3 released heroes all at lvl 14 an all alternate uniforms but 1 an many of the crystals an weapons yet struggle to even get close to ada league without the hacks.. lol.. so yes someone with such few heroes at such low level should of not made it there either.. an I noticed many of them was ranked in the 2300's even.. talk about being obvious..

but on a side note I had also noticed most of the ada league is also loaded with these groups.. an it could be that they are acting like entitled dicks cause they now feels only they should ever be in ada league cause of how much they shovel out.. an I say that cause at times it looks like there is nearly 6 or 8 groups of players trying to flood the ada league for bragging rights of having the best group I guess.. lol

but yes we ALL need to use common sense when it comes to using the hacks an exploits shared so we don't draw but so much attention to ourselves.. shoot I personally feel our entire world needs to use more common sense also.. lol.. but to keep to the point of this topic.. yes use common sense an don't be showing off but so strong unless you have an account that can some what accomplish said gains.. which is why I tried to wait until the last few days of the season an eased my way up to the 2200 range.. an I felt that was within reason since I have all but 3 of the heroes an most weapons an crystals also.. lol..

but now I also noticed it being used, but never found a crystal or such to do so with my team, that nul was able to apply a full 5 stacks of meteor storm in the first application.. an as we all know that being applied like that can seriously cripple and or kill a team quick.. lol.. shoot killed mine quick even.. but yes there is an was many versions of exploits used this season it seems.. shoot it even began to look like the equipping of flash portal grenade gave a glitch exploit this season as well near the end.. but yes as we all know, an everyone that plays the game knows, "the PVP system is an has been flawed since it was originally setup".. 

but yes using common sense when using the exploits does help prevent risk of bans an patches released killing said exploits.. so yes use good common sense when using them is the best way to prevent most of this from happening..

RE: Keep your hacks private! Posted on: 06/22/2015 1:51am
Quote Post
real_slow_one Posted on: 06/21/2015 8:04pm

well I had actually thought the extension of the PVP season allowing us to use it an other exploits was a bit of a bait tactic in itself.. an reason I say that is when I tried to move my account higher into ada league I began to encounter MANY people there that only had like 12 or 15 heroes an hardly any of them at lvl 7 already up there.. and reason I know it wasn't natural is cause I have all but 3 released heroes all at lvl 14 an all alternate uniforms but 1 an many of the crystals an weapons yet struggle to even get close to ada league without the hacks.. lol.. so yes someone with such few heroes at such low level should of not made it there either.. an I noticed many of them was ranked in the 2300's even.. talk about being obvious..

but on a side note I had also noticed most of the ada league is also loaded with these groups.. an it could be that they are acting like entitled dicks cause they now feels only they should ever be in ada league cause of how much they shovel out.. an I say that cause at times it looks like there is nearly 6 or 8 groups of players trying to flood the ada league for bragging rights of having the best group I guess.. lol

but yes we ALL need to use common sense when it comes to using the hacks an exploits shared so we don't draw but so much attention to ourselves.. shoot I personally feel our entire world needs to use more common sense also.. lol.. but to keep to the point of this topic.. yes use common sense an don't be showing off but so strong unless you have an account that can some what accomplish said gains.. which is why I tried to wait until the last few days of the season an eased my way up to the 2200 range.. an I felt that was within reason since I have all but 3 of the heroes an most weapons an crystals also.. lol..

but now I also noticed it being used, but never found a crystal or such to do so with my team, that nul was able to apply a full 5 stacks of meteor storm in the first application.. an as we all know that being applied like that can seriously cripple and or kill a team quick.. lol.. shoot killed mine quick even.. but yes there is an was many versions of exploits used this season it seems.. shoot it even began to look like the equipping of flash portal grenade gave a glitch exploit this season as well near the end.. but yes as we all know, an everyone that plays the game knows, "the PVP system is an has been flawed since it was originally setup".. 

but yes using common sense when using the exploits does help prevent risk of bans an patches released killing said exploits.. so yes use good common sense when using them is the best way to prevent most of this from happening..

Yeah, you're right. People just don't use common sense. Those who have a brain that is good enough to make/use hacks should have a brain that is good enough to make them understand the value of not being too obvious. Getting something is all a hack is about. If you use a hack to get certain rewards in a game that you wouldn't otherwise have, then do so in a way that will let you JUST win it. Going too far and trying and getting to the top is how all these wannabe hackers get other "with a brain" hackers in problems. People, if you want to get to ada that desparately, then just reach it. 1550-1700 rating is fine, as you can make excuses if anyone confronts you. Also, others won't complain about that as anyone can reach there if they attack 500-800 times each season. Just don't go above 1800 by solely using the hacks. Read this and the post above, and don't you dare forget it. You will get us in trouble as well if you don't. :)

Just let me sleep.

RE: Keep your hacks private! Posted on: 06/22/2015 4:59am
Quote Post

i would say keep all the hacks in this forum, try not to share everywhere especially in pladom forum. and try not to use score hack in missions except daily missions. 

RE: Keep your hacks private! Posted on: 06/22/2015 6:21am
Quote Post

I just saw the post by Allen and from the comments: some members want to post it on MAA indsider twitter, and people already sent it to PD support. That's why I hate PVP cheats, sooner or later everything get patched because of PVP.

Oh, and the funny thing is AP is full of cheaters. I know at least 10-15 of them. cheeky

Repeat after me

RE: Keep your hacks private! Posted on: 06/22/2015 11:53am
Quote Post

i love cheats but all it takes is some idiot showing off and thats when we lose something greatangry

RE: Keep your hacks private! Posted on: 06/22/2015 1:14pm
Quote Post

I agree with this.
Sometimes it's our greediness that brings us down. We need to exercise caution and moderation so we can keep on using these exploits.

RE: Keep your hacks private! Posted on: 06/22/2015 4:05pm
Quote Post

Good bye hacks.

Thank you so much for sending in that video! We have reported this to the developers today, and they will take care of it as soon as possible. I can completely understand how frustrating this is, and believe me it's aggravating to us as well. I appreciate you sharing it with us and not using it yourself!

I can't tell you what action we take, but I am grateful for your dedication to keeping MAA safe and fun for everyone.

Regards,

Stephanie
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Support

Repeat after me

RE: Keep your hacks private! Posted on: 06/22/2015 4:29pm
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 06/22/2015 12:05pm

Good bye hacks.

Thank you so much for sending in that video! We have reported this to the developers today, and they will take care of it as soon as possible. I can completely understand how frustrating this is, and believe me it's aggravating to us as well. I appreciate you sharing it with us and not using it yourself!

I can't tell you what action we take, but I am grateful for your dedication to keeping MAA safe and fun for everyone.

Regards,

Stephanie
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Support

I had gotten a similar reply almost 2 years ago. Back then, I was one of the people who actively used and complained about hacks. The result: NOTHING HAPPENED.
I don't think they will do anything this time either, but still, exploit all you can in the next few days while being as stealthy as possible.

Just let me sleep.

RE: Keep your hacks private! Posted on: 06/23/2015 4:44am
Quote Post

The problem is support changed. I tried to milk them with free gold a few times and they said, nope you didn't deserve it. Back then they sent me the gold and didn't even care (lost items, accident selling/buying).
Big spenders and maniacs spamming PD support.
Here is another post from that group:

We're not asking you to do something about this, we're telling you. The 40 or so responses you've received were just the beginning. By the end of the week, that number will total a thousand.

If you do not do something about this, now, our next step is to organize a worldwide boycott. Players all around the world will stop spending money on your product. Pass this on to management.

Repeat after me

RE: Keep your hacks private! Posted on: 06/23/2015 7:30am
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 06/23/2015 12:44am

We're not asking you to do something about this, we're telling you. The 40 or so responses you've received were just the beginning. By the end of the week, that number will total a thousand.

If you do not do something about this, now, our next step is to organize a worldwide boycott. Players all around the world will stop spending money on your product. Pass this on to management.

Now that, is a major problem, both for PD/Disney and for us. I am quite intrigued by this. Can't wait to see how things turn out.....

Just let me sleep.

RE: Keep your hacks private! Posted on: 06/23/2015 9:55am
Quote Post

Can anyone send the link to this group here? would actually like to check it out lol

RE: Keep your hacks private! Posted on: 06/23/2015 11:03am
Quote Post

It's a closed and elite group, you have to get invited.

Repeat after me

RE: Keep your hacks private! Posted on: 06/23/2015 1:28pm
Quote Post

Allen is such a loser, he cracks me up haha. He's an addict who buys everything in the game instantly. New lockbox hero? He buys all the boxes on day 1. He buys Refined iso crystals for ALL his heroes (the ones that cost 3 gold each). He often wastes gold on speeding up hero training. He's got some serious gaming issues, like an alcoholic who spends all the money they earn on alcohol, Allen spends all his money on a facebook game. Major Loser.

I love it when he rants and whines like that. I doubt anything will happen, for numerous reasons:

PD already know about all these hacks, and they still haven't (and can't) do shit about it. We've seen the Disorient hack not working for stretches of time, and then suddenly it works perfectly for a stretch of time. Then suddenly it doesn't work again, and then it does. It's constantly on-and-off, which just shows PD haven't a fucking clue what they are doing.

Now they might get their act together and actually nail Disorient hack if they really do get spammed by all these addict losers. They might even shut down the xml hacking. But the AOE hack will never stop. Never. It's mechanics are so deeply rooted in the game source code that they cannot prevent it without rewritting the whole game, and they neither have the time nor inclination to ever do that.

Furthermore, all those people sending in tickets will only be doing so right now, because everyone is hyped up. Give it a couple of weeks and nobody will care. A few of them, like Allen and his closest chums, may continue sending tickets but 95% of the rest will move on and not give a fuck.

And that boykott they are talking about? LOL! None of them, not even Allen, will boykott the game. All of them will still log in and play. They cannot live without it. And they will still continue to throw money at it. If PD releases something new, Allen will shit his addict pants and buy gold instantly, I guarantee it. He can't help it.

RE: Keep your hacks private! Posted on: 06/23/2015 1:35pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

You should just stop talking about all that crap right now