Unlimited Energy and U-ISO
Ok, this guy again. He showed something and the question is: IS IT REAL?
Unlimited Energy and U-ISO Posted on: 06/22/2015 1:08pm
Quote Post

Ok, this Dmitar Mitov guy again. He showed something and the question is: IS IT REAL? I am trying to look into it. You too, please.

Just let me sleep.

RE: Unlimited Energy and U-ISO Posted on: 06/22/2015 1:38pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

He said it's a free battle, but the game crashes after 6 fights. After a refresh, the energy comes back. Refreshing after 6 fights sounds really shitty.

atdt *67
RE: Unlimited Energy and U-ISO Posted on: 06/22/2015 1:39pm
Quote Post

note he doesn't refresh to show if the energy an u-iso is there afterwards or not.. they only say it will be.. an also the remarks of having to refresh after every 6 battles as well.. not saying they might not of found a tweak.. just saying that they failed to actually prove it.. lol.. saying it while recording a few battles does not prove squat.. lol..

plus if it is or was possible with enough searching it would be public.. most of his "releases" are found publicly an then he tries to bundle them an sell them.. an it is due to people pointing out and complaining of him selling free public hacks/exploits that he now uses to claim is why he only sells them.. lol.. try to notice the irony in what I just tried to explain.. lol

RE: Unlimited Energy and U-ISO Posted on: 06/22/2015 1:44pm
Quote Post
real_slow_one Posted on: 06/22/2015 9:39am

note he doesn't refresh to show if the energy an u-iso is there afterwards or not.. they only say it will be.. an also the remarks of having to refresh after every 6 battles as well.. not saying they might not of found a tweak.. just saying that they failed to actually prove it.. lol.. saying it while recording a few battles does not prove squat.. lol..

plus if it is or was possible with enough searching it would be public.. most of his "releases" are found publicly an then he tries to bundle them an sell them.. an it is due to people pointing out and complaining of him selling free public hacks/exploits that he now uses to claim is why he only sells them.. lol.. try to notice the irony in what I just tried to explain.. lol

Yeah, he is a real thief in that sense. And what he showed in the video doesn't prove anything, just as you say. I even tried it through Charles. The energy gets down to zero when you refresh. But well, I though it would be worth a try, seeing how "his" cheats end up working one way or the other :D

Just let me sleep.

RE: Unlimited Energy and U-ISO Posted on: 06/22/2015 3:11pm
Quote Post

Can you guys tell me where to search in Charles to change the cost of a battle, from 10 energy to free?? I tried many times but I don't find. I know does not really work but still I want to know . Thanks

RE: Unlimited Energy and U-ISO Posted on: 06/22/2015 4:08pm
Quote Post

It's fake. I made the free UISO thing too and after the refresh it will show the real values (that you lost those uisos). Whatever you do you can't cheat the system using xml editing.

Repeat after me

RE: Unlimited Energy and U-ISO Posted on: 06/22/2015 4:18pm
Quote Post

It's in fact real. I am one of the lucky ppl who used the Leethax extension when it was fully functional, exploiting it like no tomorrow. I was also lucky enough to find out Inaudax's "force drop public exploit" the last year (it only lasted 1 week), making enemies drop some costly limited edition weapons/gadgets (Blade of Guardian, Warbringer Axe, Dragon's Foot, Neurotrope and such). Then I quitted the game for more than one year, so now I need to recover all the characters and alternate uniforms I missed. I don't trust Mitov too much, but I must say he's been one of the fewest hackers of this game that made their (working) hack public. Others are Inaudax from Elitepvpers and Brandon with his blog. I hope his hack will work like the ones i was lucky enough to use in the past.

RE: Unlimited Energy and U-ISO Posted on: 06/22/2015 4:27pm
Quote Post
Nemesy Posted on: 06/22/2015 12:18pm

It's in fact real. I am one of the lucky ppl who used the Leethax extension when it was fully functional, exploiting it like no tomorrow. I was also lucky enough to find out Inaudax's "force drop public exploit" the last year (it only lasted 1 week), making enemies drop some costly limited edition weapons/gadgets (Blade of Guardian, Warbringer Axe, Dragon's Foot, Neurotrope and such). Then I quitted the game for more than one year, so now I need to recover all the characters and alternate uniforms I missed. I don't trust Mitov too much, but I must say he's been one of the fewest hackers of this game that made THEIR (working) hack public. Others are Inaudax from Elitepvpers and Brandon with his blog. I hope his hack will work like the ones i was lucky enough to use in the past.

Well, you are far luckier than me as I missed both the leethax one and the one by Inaudax. Congratulations on your luck.
Yes, I don't trust Mitov either. The hacks do work, but all of them are available for free. This is the first one that's not available for free, so it is a little suspicious and so is the way he has shown it. He doesn't refresh the page.
And, I don't think this guy should be included in the THEIR category. I highly doubt that most of the hacks he has shown are his.

Just let me sleep.

RE: Unlimited Energy and U-ISO Posted on: 06/22/2015 4:32pm
Quote Post

What's real? Do you have it? No. Did you try it? No. Why? Because it's fake.
Should I make videos too? Like dropping 600 LE items without refresh or try to eqip and acting like a godkinghacker?

That guy is stealing everything. Basicly every AI hacks came from this site, he only made a trainer about it which is a few hours of work, but he has nothing to do with real hacking.
Brandon also took the AOB codes from here, but the fact is he made much better work with his trainer and he also says thank you for it. Brandon is a nice guy, dp is spoiled twat.

Repeat after me

RE: Unlimited Energy and U-ISO Posted on: 06/22/2015 4:45pm
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 06/22/2015 12:32pm

What's real? Do you have it? No. Did you try it? No. Why? Because it's fake.
Should I make videos too? Like dropping 600 LE items without refresh or try to eqip and acting like a godkinghacker?

That guy is stealing everything. Basicly every AI hacks came from this site, he only made a trainer about it which is a few hours of work, but he has nothing to do with real hacking.
Brandon also took the AOB codes from here, but the fact is he made much better work with his trainer and he also says thank you for it. Brandon is a nice guy, dp is spoiled twat.

Yes, you stole the post from me by a few minutes ;) :D
And I believe we should make an effort to find the black sheep in konghack. Either that guy has an account, or he has an account. Something needs to be done about him or he will just keep robbing people of their money and crediting himself for something he stole.

Just let me sleep.

RE: Unlimited Energy and U-ISO Posted on: 06/22/2015 5:06pm
Quote Post

Ok guys I trust your words, but pls, there's no need to be so aggressive. I didn't try DP's hack simply cause I don't understand how to, not because it's fake. Ok I can't prove it works, so my mistake, but neither I can prove it's fake, because I didn't try it. If you know DP so well that you say he's a sort of thief, I have no choice but to trust your words, because I don't know his behaviour in the past. However, I know for sure that his "stolen" hacks worked in the past, because many friends of mine used them (like the one which generated unlimited Small Energy, published on March/April 2014, if not before). That's why I believe this last hack of him works, stolen or not.

RE: Unlimited Energy and U-ISO Posted on: 06/22/2015 5:15pm
Quote Post
Nemesy Posted on: 06/22/2015 1:06pm

Ok guys I trust your words, but pls, there's no need to be so aggressive. I didn't try DP's hack simply cause I don't understand how to, not because it's fake. Ok I can't prove it works, so my mistake, but neither I can prove it's fake, because I didn't try it. If you know DP so well that you say he's a sort of thief, I have no choice but to trust your words, because I don't know his behaviour in the past. However, I know for sure that his "stolen" hacks worked in the past, because many friends of mine used them (like the one which generated unlimited Small Energy, published on March/April 2014, if not before). That's why I believe this last hack of him works, stolen or not.

His others hacks have worked, no doubt. But the fact that this new hack isn't for free and he hasn't given us proof of it's working/not working status makes things a bit doubtful, don't you think so?

Just let me sleep.

RE: Unlimited Energy and U-ISO Posted on: 06/22/2015 5:26pm
Quote Post

Yes, of course. Still I want to give him credit, because there's no other decent hack on the net atm. And that's why I asked a friend of mine (who knows Mitov well enough) to ask Mitov himself explanation or/and to give away his hack for free (if it works). The fact is I'm in desperate needing of Energy (to farm CP) and Challenge Points (almost finished them). So any hack which could potentially make my life easier is well accepted.

RE: Unlimited Energy and U-ISO Posted on: 06/22/2015 8:08pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

I wanted to add the my "Auto Win" hack was made by myslef without stealing. I also believe that Docle likely made his own autowin hack by himself (he said it's because the enemies die already) 

The two different auto-win methods are legitimate, but they were discovered in different ways, and they win in different ways. 

I wouldn't stress about it. Farm 1.12.5 with AutoWin enabled and you get tons of CP. You'll probably level up and get an energy refill. Collect you neighbours gifts, visit your neighbours for whatever they have.  

Also, if anyone reading this has the "infinite energy glitch" (don't ask, it's gone) I wanted to say you can farm 1.12.5 forever and get 1 gold every 22 battles or so.

atdt *67
RE: Unlimited Energy and U-ISO Posted on: 06/22/2015 8:29pm
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 06/22/2015 4:08pm

I wanted to add the my "Auto Win" hack was made by myslef without stealing. I also believe that Docle likely made his own autowin hack by himself (he said it's because the enemies die already) 

The two different auto-win methods are legitimate, but they were discovered in different ways, and they win in different ways. 

I wouldn't stress about it. Farm 1.12.5 with AutoWin enabled and you get tons of CP. You'll probably level up and get an energy refill. Collect you neighbours gifts, visit your neighbours for whatever they have.  

Also, if anyone reading this has the "infinite energy glitch" (don't ask, it's gone) I wanted to say you can farm 1.12.5 forever and get 1 gold every 22 battles or so.

The problem is , I am rank 33 and I am at Season 1 chapter 5..I  can go to chapter 12 in 15 min if I had energy..I collect from my allies and friends but it is not enough,..If someone know the method of Dolce to fight 6 battles and then refresh, please share and if someone can explain me where to change to have free battles (even does not work) Thanks