[Information] RIA Trident and HIKS M1000
overrated much?
RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/12/2015 3:26pm
Quote Post

Damn! It says I need to be lvl90 to equip the hicks m1000. How to bypass that? 

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/12/2015 4:43pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Its worse to bypass it. You could be MP banned.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/12/2015 8:01pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/12/2015 12:43pm

So there is a way? I wonder, what ban they will use - will they ban my kongregate account or only the SAS account? 

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/12/2015 8:02pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

They will mutiplayer ban, which means that you can't play with legit players.
Also that the m1000 might get expelled when you refresh...

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/12/2015 8:03pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
CrimsonLancer Posted on: 10/12/2015 4:01pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/12/2015 12:43pm

So there is a way? I wonder, what ban they will use - will they ban my kongregate account or only the SAS account? 

uh...by leveling up to lvl 90+ 

and ya, they can only ban u from sas 4, they dont own kongregate, so they can't ban your entire kong account

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/12/2015 9:42pm
Quote Post

Okay. I've got the gun I cannot use in the game that has no other lvl restrictions. That is rather fun.

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/12/2015 9:44pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Go to 90+ to use it, you can't even craft it until 90 normally, so obviously its limited...

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/16/2015 7:34am
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/11/2015 4:00pm

You do need black edition. Buyable strongbox cost 0, wide chance of gear (by han) and the fixer, grade 10 and 3 slots (for 10***), and black edition.

some of these hacks have been removed, is still possible to get these weapons?
or this only works in one place kong or ninjakiwi

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/16/2015 7:54pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

You can get a bunch of weapons in black edition using the buyable box/black edition.

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/16/2015 9:41pm
Quote Post

If you open a bunch of black boxes you will get those two eventually, but now those two guns have a minimum level requirement of 90. use the xp120 to get there quickly.

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/16/2015 10:07pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Clestial Posted on: 10/16/2015 5:41pm

If you open a bunch of black boxes you will get those two eventually, but now those two guns have a minimum level requirement of 90. use the xp120 to get there quickly.

xp hack was removed btw if u didnt know

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/17/2015 12:57am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
Clestial Posted on: 10/16/2015 5:41pm

Wait.. you have to use wide chance of gear. Just black edition isn't enough.

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/17/2015 5:06am
Quote Post

are you people sure these hacks works, im level 90 legit
 and i try for like 2 hours to get the @#$%ing weapon, but didnt work out
so, the hacks i  use are:
black edition 7may, strong box cost 0, wide chance of gear,
did i miss somenthing?...  :(

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/17/2015 10:43am
Quote Post
That's how it works...
joeblackx7 Posted on: 10/17/2015 1:06am

are you people sure these hacks works, im level 90 legit
 and i try for like 2 hours to get the @#$%ing weapon, but didnt work out
so, the hacks i  use are:
black edition 7may, strong box cost 0, wide chance of gear,
did i miss somenthing?...  :(

There is a "(fixer)" for the "wide chance of gear (working)", you have to use the fixer with the WCoG(W).
For me it doesn't work since the last update of the 12 october... I get only 2 or 3 different guns. (the fixer is dead, or the WCoG(W))

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/17/2015 12:34pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Then try using the wide chance of gear fixer with it, and then without it.
EDIT: This is the change from before, you got people like this showing off their hacks (which is all from konghack lol):
There are many people like this, and anyways I wonder: Would you rather look like hacker or legit player?

(No offense if you are this person)