[Information] RIA Trident and HIKS M1000
overrated much?
RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 07/02/2015 11:49pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

So you guys all know, the top 3 players of the championship can get the ria trident. People are grinding and spending lots of NK coins just to get this gun. 

its cool the bullets do all 3 damage types, but the trident doesnt deal any damage over time from what i saw. i would say this weapon is kinda like a more overpowered version of the hardthorn, but definitely not worth it to grind all day..

And the HIKS M1000

it has a freakin 95% movment penalty, add some hardplate armor, you would barely move lol, but man the fire rate, 100rps!

So what u guys think about these 2 weapons, from a legit players point of view of course =D

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 07/03/2015 6:32am
Quote Post

i have heard they can and can't drop from black boxes now
which means they are probably accessible now if thats the case but need to confirm whether or not they actually do drop
probably need an updated BB hack to include them if thats the case

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 07/03/2015 1:51pm
Quote Post

I think HIKS M1000 is only worth to use if you're a heavy class, because investing 25 points in Heavy gear, we null the movement penalty from any weapon/armor.

RIA Trident is cool but it's really underpowered as it is now. That's why I think NK will buff it eventually.

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 07/04/2015 12:13am
Quote Post

12 grade worth of skeletonized it knocks off 80.7% of the movement penalty.

Now if you aren't playing legit which most of you aren't, you can use the zero movement penalty from guns hack and have 0% movement penalty :)

As for Ria trident: 2100 damage @ 8RPS with little to no resistance possible from it. Pretty damn powerful gun.

In fact it is the most powerful gun in the game for legit DPS.

max it out on cores and put deadly and overclocked on it, and we are talking 252,473.76DPS

a black sublight with maxed cores and full deadly + overclocked + same titan hud helmet with lvl 12 smart target does 175,969.2DPS

That's a difference of 76,504.56DPS

Now take into account that the trident has very few zombies that can resist it: it is ridiculously powerful and unmatched by any other gun.

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 07/04/2015 12:22am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
effewe2 Posted on: 07/03/2015 8:13pm

max it out on cores and put deadly and overclocked on it, and we are talking 252,473.76DPS

a black sublight with maxed cores and full deadly + overclocked + same titan hud helmet with lvl 12 smart target does 175,969.2DPS

That's a difference of 76,504.56DPS

Now take into account that the trident has very few zombies that can resist it: it is ridiculously powerful and unmatched by any other gun.

Damn! Trident is indeed powerful, but would you guys spend so much NK coins and no-life for a week to get it?

btw...what is the dps of the M1000 if maxed on cores, deadly/overclocked, titan helmet maxed grade 12. I think it should be more than the trident, not sure though

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 09/14/2015 10:32am
Quote Post

Eh. Trident/m1000 are 'better' than the alternatives. But they ARE overrated. 

If you are a hacker, their greater dps is a moot point. I can kill a sav necro in a negligible amount of time with a z-armtech starter gun, and that isn't even with direct damage hacks (i.e. i am not altering the actual damage values of the gun, I am just making use of other hax found in the ultra trainer). 

So... if you can instakill a boss enemy with a starter gun, the DPS of the trident/m1000 is irrelevant, plus having those seems to be a good way to get MP banned. I'd rather use a more fun gun like a jagdfaust, or a black proposition (stick the 5x rps hack on it and its easily a match for m1000). 

As for actually using legit, well I think I can speak for that too. I won't disclose my NK identity, because I am not that stupid. But I do have more than 1 legit level 100, and I do have a 12**** max cored black gun (not specifying gun, as it might give me away to anyone who recognises that as my main gun) on an assault with all the good damage buffing skills. 

Yeah, the (legit) heavy with the max cored m1000 has a bit more DPS than me, (and he doesn't have as much lag as me either, so it favors him with m1000 in apoc where I observed him). But otherwise the championship guns don't have much over the other top guns. 

I may actually go for m1000 legit (yeah, im one of the ppl who can actually get a top rank in champs without hacking or dreaming) IF the dumb admins can sort out the system so it is not unfair in terms of timezone. But my final word on those guns is this:

If you think trident/m1000 are 'omaigoshsoOPihavetohavethisitssoepic' levels of good, then you are a noob at actually playing SAS 4.  

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 09/14/2015 6:34pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Well, the thing is that the ria trident does indeed fight with the hornet as one of the most powerful guns, and they are just for show offs (not really because everyone can get it using normal konghack hacks) but now, the real show off is the premium or "beta" guns now.
If one can already greatly exceed the damage of the trident with starter guns using h4x, then theres no need to have it now.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 09/14/2015 11:08pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

Ya, trident and m1000 sucks, i kill more with starter z assault rifle ;-)

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 09/15/2015 4:15pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Its for show offs, also BTW there came 3 new premium weapons in update, gotta start updating all that hacks.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/11/2015 7:37pm
Quote Post

Okay, people. I've been playing sas for some time (and some time with konghack). Can somebody tell me how does one get a hicks m1000 ? Wide selection of gear + black edition doesent seem to work. 

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/11/2015 7:41pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
CrimsonLancer Posted on: 10/11/2015 3:37pm

Okay, people. I've been playing sas for some time (and some time with konghack). Can somebody tell me how does one get a hicks m1000 ? Wide selection of gear + black edition doesent seem to work. 

Only way is wide chance of gear, just keep spamming boxes because thats your only way.

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/11/2015 7:57pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/11/2015 3:41pm

Only way is wide chance of gear, just keep spamming boxes because thats your only way.

So the 0 cost and wide choice is sufficient? No black edition required?

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/11/2015 8:00pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

You do need black edition. Buyable strongbox cost 0, wide chance of gear (by han) and the fixer, grade 10 and 3 slots (for 10***), and black edition.

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/11/2015 8:01pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/11/2015 4:00pm

You do need black edition. Buyable strongbox cost 0, wide chance of gear (by han) and the fixer, grade 10 and 3 slots (for 10***), and black edition.

Thank you very much.  But what is the fixer? 

RE: RIA Trident and HIKS M1000 Posted on: 10/11/2015 8:51pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Its called the wide chance of gear fixer.