[Suggestion] SAS 4
Now what ??
SAS 4 Posted on: 07/11/2015 5:35pm
Quote Post

So... after this new championship ended, everything just became....DEAD.
The famous players and the winners of RIA Trident, FSX Vanilla, Rohan and Jimmy
are nowhere to be seen. Posts are being made in Ninja Kiwi forum about this game becoming dead.
And there are no news on any upcoming updates whatsoever.

Anyways... I'm becoming bored and want to play a game with u guys. Join Nightmare private match 
"Kong hack" if u can.

RE: SAS 4 Posted on: 07/12/2015 11:18pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
cloak2001 Posted on: 07/11/2015 1:35pm

Anyways... I'm becoming bored and want to play a game with u guys. Join Nightmare private match 
"Kong hack" if u can.

I doubt anyone would join, even if they join, the timezones are different, so its unlikely you will be in the match together :P

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Posted on: 07/13/2015 12:58pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

and that there cannot be spacing between a code (like mat ch)

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Posted on: 09/01/2016 7:42am
Quote Post

After year I am happy because this game still alive.  :)

Weapon select screen is now gone Posted on: 09/01/2016 2:03pm
Quote Post

I used the "Anything used multiplies" hack by Mordecai897, now i can't see and change weapons anymore. I know it's my fault, but if there's anyone who knows how to deal with this, plss help! Also i don't know where to post this kind of topic. I'm kinda new here. Ty

RE: SAS 4 Posted on: 09/01/2016 2:50pm
Quote Post
Oh, hey...

Lol, all you have to do is switch menus. And I warned people, so nope, it's not my fault.

RE: SAS 4 Posted on: 09/02/2016 4:13am
Quote Post

Hey it's you! Hey thanks for the hack, man. Though i used it recklessly, so i apologize for that. One of my character just lost it's Weapon menu. Now I can't interact with them. Take a look at this picture: https://s22.postimg.org/3mmpgyoj5/weapon_menu_error.jpg

RE: SAS 4 Posted on: 09/02/2016 5:41am
Quote Post

Mordecai said if not working in trainer you can hack it manually,but um where is the code for manual hack? :(

RE: SAS 4 Posted on: 09/02/2016 6:11am
Quote Post
Oh, hey...

@Hjaoru, PM me. I will help you out.

@Dark Render

I already gave you the code through a PM.