[Information] use files and exploits wisely and safely PLEASE
an example of why our hacks/exploits end up patched

during my last minute climb an maintaining my ranking on PVP I incountered this user an the stats was a laughable joke considering their ranking.. so I felt I would post it to help show others what we ALL mean when we say to use the hacks and exploits wisely so they are not noticed easily an investigated or patched.. granted I have NO idea if it is one of our members or not an I'm not trying to insult the user either.. just using the screenshot to show a example of what NOT to do is all my gaol is..

and here is another that I noticed as well getting WAY to carried away.. of course there was MANY.. I just didn't and couldn't try an bother to take an post screen shots of all of them though.. lol..

It can't be helped. No matter how much you would remind everyone, personal greed will take over so they don't use their common sense.

It's not about greed, it's about common sense. These guys are retarded and I would report them for cheating. No need for these stupids to ruin other people's cheating.

Repeat after me

That's the reason people getting banned. It's because someone, maybe you, report those impossible guys the first time.

After that a simple checking from the devs could ban all of the impossible and even the others, not impossible, but "unlikely" or "suspect". 
They check the logs for all the strongest, and if they seems something out, you are banned.

The point of hacks is be strong, obviously. And i know that some of people overdo it, like the one posted above, but who hacks even in minimal part should NEVER report anyone.

Just be smart, stay quiet and don't do anything, because when you report all those idiots, you harm yourself too. Don't need to be that smart to know who's hacking and whos not checking game logs. 
Don't let focus their attention to you, or to hacking in general, more you do that, worse the things become.

Hacker who report other hackers are not that clever than the guy in the images above.

Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
abuu Posted on: 07/23/2015 3:14pm

It's not about greed, it's about common sense. These guys are retarded and I would report them for cheating. No need for these stupids to ruin other people's cheating.

if you actually did report them, then all that does is draw attention to the fact that there are holes in the game. and at the current time we are enjoying the current exploits due to the holes in their software.
my suggestion: dont draw undue attenttion to yourself or the hacks. 
report nothing and use the hax as little as possible.

all of these comment made are also the reason I did NOT report anyone NOR will I report anyone.. I ONLY made this post as an effort to let others know to try an be more careful for their OWN sake an for those of the hacks also.. I agree I began using hacks due to being gutted in EVERY battle PVE and PVP alike.. lol.. actually when I began using them my account was hardly strong as the first images.. hehe.. but since then I have read an searched an dug an cussed an thrown things an located aids to get my account as it is presently.. shoot leethax was one of the first great tools I learned to use so I could try an get my heroes leveled up.. lol.. that and the silver to level them even.. an then located this and other sites that had more info on them.. so I then began to read an learn more an located a shared file of a bot an that helped me to gain silver and CP's while leveling my heroes also.. so I was royally happy.. then we had the force drop (which I missed) then we had a full on force drop which I did use an gained like 5 lock box heroes I had been missing.. lol.. that flipped my lid an I kept going and going till I had nearly ALL my heroes finally at level 14.. I then learned I could use the battles better to help level them faster.. lol.. an that kicked my entire team to the level 14 mark in really record time.. an since then I just try an keep myself reasonable and grab the new heroes as they coem out an rush them to level 14 as well for the stats.. an one of the new custom bots I can now gain CP's and gold an exp right steady daily.. an SOMETIMES I can slap a simple bot together to help aid me on lock box farming (to gain the lest 3 of those heroes I need) ALL from what I have learned here an else where.. all has helped me to build the account and stats I now have here, which is why I feel I have earned the higher ratings I force myself into on PVP now days.. but to make it easier YES I still use hacks there as well.. lol.. but again as I said earlier when my stats and account was like the first image I also done the VERY same thing an I then read that the disorientation hack that allowed me to get that high (back nearly 2 years ago) had been patched cause me an SO many other used it to blow up our ratings that playdom patched it.. same with SO many other hacks and exploits since.. so I began to learn that it is true had we used better sense an not made such a show we might of been just as well off an who knows might of kept many of the older hacks working longer if we had not showed off.. so I wanted to try an pass that bit of information on to new people using the files an such so maybe they can learn faster on things than even I did an so maybe the hacks will last longer also.. lol.. none was to be insulting nor bashing or pointing fingers or such foolishness.. was ONLY to tell users still weak and struggling to enjoy but be wise and safe while enjoying.. lol.. it WILL get there just takes time an steady effort.. lol

Yeah. If the hacks are the only way you can get to Ada, better try and end up in the 1600s at max. I almost always end up in 1690s, and only the last 90 are 'coz of the hacks.

Just let me sleep.

If I report them? Man thousands can see these idiots, of course it will draw attention. Impossible ratings among cheaters and wallet warriors? Hundreads of tickets went to PD support because of these not so long ago by an elite FB group. Isn't it enough attantion?
I think PD won't take much effort to patch everything they have. Free links are easy to put down, how about the force drop video and the rest? You think nobody reported? And how long is it working?
If these idiots are taken out, we won't have this much attation. I don't have sorry or mercy for them. People working hard to make people able to cheat and they don't give a crap. Why would I do about them? Even if you cheat you need to give respect.

Repeat after me

well I had held off making this post for the last few days.. lol.. but appears I have been targeted due to using cheats within PVP.. I say this cause since the start of the season I can not get to or move past the 800 rating with and or without cheats on my account..  I am still trying to fully figure out how it is caused.. but for now close as I can figure is they somehow have my attempts to start a PVP battle cross checked an then lagged to the point it appears to be a stuck "loading" battle window.. some times I am able to wait it out long enough an it will actually enter the battle, other times it will just sit stuck there until I have no choice but to refresh.. the refresh of course is then counted as a loss when I go back to try another battle.. lol.. I laugh cause this is the best way to handle it instead of getting mad an loose focus.. if I can find out more or a way past this I will attempt to share that as well of course.. lol

so now I will again say to ALL our members here.. "BE VERY CAREFUL USING CHEATS WITHIN PVP PRESENTLY".. not saying that to scare or threaten a soul.. it is said cause I can personally confirm that they are seeking them now.. an even with my higher stat account setup they will cripple and or maybe even ban you if caught.. so be careful an wise..

theres alway a few that tend to ruin it for everone else... in all facts of life... 

I never report anyone as i don't want to cause anyone any harm even inderectly.

That said getting to top 100 via cheats is extremely foolish as most high ranking players do check the profiles of people who defeated them and report them if they see anything fishy

I normally cross 1900+ on the basis of sucessful defends and i attack very less,just to push me to ada.And i have notied that if you attack less,less people attacks you too

Utopia Posted on: 07/24/2015 7:42am

That's the reason people getting banned. It's because someone, maybe you, report those impossible guys the first time.

After that a simple checking from the devs could ban all of the impossible and even the others, not impossible, but "unlikely" or "suspect". 
They check the logs for all the strongest, and if they seems something out, you are banned.

The point of hacks is be strong, obviously. And i know that some of people overdo it, like the one posted above, but who hacks even in minimal part should NEVER report anyone.

Just be smart, stay quiet and don't do anything, because when you report all those idiots, you harm yourself too. Don't need to be that smart to know who's hacking and whos not checking game logs. 
Don't let focus their attention to you, or to hacking in general, more you do that, worse the things become.

Hacker who report other hackers are not that clever than the guy in the images above.

especially with cve error is considered as not working all the time.. i bet its safe to be extra stupidd in this case trying to be secured.. all he did is farming pvp point up to 2.5k.. and when cve is back.. then without any problems they will be on adamantium until the season is over.. pretty damn genius i say...

Well there must still be a way to get force drop, or something like it.  I am a member of an FB group for info about MAA game, and have been long before I found this.  There were 2 posts the other day about PVP players with issues. 1 an agent had 72 Grace Notes in armory. 2 an agent had 2 elite ISO's. Both where the new Praetorian Guard, the ones for Bruisers.  They had one on Molly, and the other on Spider Girl.

Aaaaahhhhh yes so true. I was banned yesterday from playing Contrat Wars. I was level 42. But you play and you pay, that's the name of the hacking game. It wasn't the first game I'd been banned from and I am sure it won't be the last.

P.