RE: Energy Marvel Avengers Alliance
yes
Energy Help With Charles/XML
71 posts
yes
I just cant seem to make it work....im using coowon 1.5.3 should i try another browser??
I just cant seem to make it work....im using coowon 1.5.3 should i try another browser??
no it only works in coowon to my knowledge, but it probably has to do with how fast and when you click
This gift glitch doesn't work well for me since most I got out of it was around 70 which is 20 over the daily limited, so I didn't bother use it. But the glitch let us have full energy last time was the best one too bad I didn't get much out of it too but it's still enough for me to not to worry about my energy for a while
it didn't work for me .. and i saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9swDwcXmuM .. wouldn't have any trouble for energy or anything
says the vid's private :(
This gift glitch doesn't work well for me since most I got out of it was around 70 which is 20 over the daily limited, so I didn't bother use it. But the glitch let us have full energy last time was the best one too bad I didn't get much out of it too but it's still enough for me to not to worry about my energy for a while
it didn't work for me .. and i saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9swDwcXmuM .. wouldn't have any trouble for energy or anything
says the vid's private :(
yes for me as well.
This gift glitch doesn't work well for me since most I got out of it was around 70 which is 20 over the daily limited, so I didn't bother use it. But the glitch let us have full energy last time was the best one too bad I didn't get much out of it too but it's still enough for me to not to worry about my energy for a while
it didn't work for me .. and i saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9swDwcXmuM .. wouldn't have any trouble for energy or anything
says the vid's private :(
yes for me as well.
Still private... well that sucks, would have loved to know how to get the glitch working
hey i found a old .ct which could help in removing extra energy...............also its removal was accepted by server nw hows that..........if removing can work so can adding.........
I was just publishing a hack on unlimited energy. Let me know if it doesn't work guys ;)
I was just publishing a hack on unlimited energy. Let me know if it doesn't work guys ;)
After energy gone it gives CVE, after refresh energy gone. Should be another way, it just makes the value frozen.
Repeat after me
Are you able to play 10 games, which costs 80 energy, and experience no problem with the game like a CVE or a forced refresh? That would be great news.
atdt *67
Are you able to play 10 games, which costs 80 energy, and experience no problem with the game like a CVE or a forced refresh? That would be great news.
I tried. The game says to refresh browser notification. This hack does not work properly, so deleted.
Sorry for the inconvenience guys. I will definetly make sure this doesn't happen again. I will test out my hacks thoroughly :/