[Request] Swf .
Swf .
Swf . Posted on: 08/04/2015 11:09am
Quote Post

Can anbody link me the latest sas 4 swf non hacked , so i could start hacking it myself ?

RE: Swf . Posted on: 08/04/2015 12:31pm
Quote Post

Here is the lastest link:
http://ninjakiwifiles.com/Games/gameswfs/sas4/sas4.swf?v=20150507-01

Most people use this tho.

RE: Swf . Posted on: 08/04/2015 3:17pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

what do you mean non-hacked? the ninjakiwi swf is never hacked unless you try to hack it.
and remember that the swf is very hard to hack, you might take a while on your first try.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Swf . Posted on: 08/04/2015 7:49pm
Quote Post

Nvm i tought u guys download the swf , and edit it ( like in a game i am playing ) question what do you guys to hack sas 4 ? Im already familiar with jpexs , cheat eninge and notepad .

RE: Swf . Posted on: 08/04/2015 9:02pm
Quote Post

You need to find a way to debug the sas4.swf and find out what control what. Like, which part of the code manipulates the lots, the grenades, etc. This is what I'm trying to do, but everything I try fail. :/

A friend told me to use a software called Monster Debugger, but I have no idea how to make it recognize SAS 4.

RE: Swf . Posted on: 08/04/2015 9:30pm
Quote Post
Doom Knight Posted on: 08/04/2015 8:31am

thank you, really needed this link for the swf file, i will try to hack :D

RE: Swf . Posted on: 08/05/2015 12:17am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
DeathStorm13 Posted on: 08/04/2015 3:49pm

Nvm i tought u guys download the swf , and edit it ( like in a game i am playing ) question what do you guys to hack sas 4 ? Im already familiar with jpexs , cheat eninge and notepad .

you need to find a function and modify it, you modify it by getting the raw data (AoBs) of the function and then change the data, then test if the hack works by scanning the AoB in CE

If you're wondering how to get the raw data/AoB, heres how effewe explained it a few months ago, i think it really helps when starting out if you're using JPEXS, read it please:

effewe2 Posted on: 05/03/2015 3:12pm

If you are talking about JPEXS, it does show AOBs.

See the button under the little red arrow? Click the button under the little red arrow.

Magic!

Look at all of those AOBs! (red arrow next to them)

Click on any line of code in the middle window, and the window on the right will jump into those functions and show all AOBs for them.

There is even multiple search functions.

You can ctrl + F in any window to search that window, or you can click tools and go to text search to search the entire swf for a keyword or phrase and it will bring back all class pages that have a hit for the search terms. Then just double click that class page and it will jump to the line of code where it found the hit.

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Swf . Posted on: 08/05/2015 10:55am
Quote Post

Ok thank you that will help  , and i ment do  i download the swf or hack it in browser i personaly guess i need to download then hack right ( atleast in the game that i play )

RE: Swf . Posted on: 08/05/2015 12:26pm
Quote Post
jimbo218 Posted on: 08/04/2015 5:30pm
Doom Knight Posted on: 08/04/2015 8:31am

thank you, really needed this link for the swf file, i will try to hack :D

No problem :)

RE: Swf . Posted on: 08/05/2015 1:57pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

just click "save as" in the link and it will save. then you open it with ffdec and thats it.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Swf . Posted on: 08/05/2015 6:54pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/05/2015 9:57am

just click "save as" in the link and it will save. then you open it with ffdec and thats it.

Tought so back to firefox , the 2 best program to install chrome and the best program for downolading swf files

RE: Swf . Posted on: 08/05/2015 7:10pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

remember that sothink and trillix don't work. only ffdec seems to work on the sas4 swf.

RE: Swf . Posted on: 08/05/2015 7:20pm
Quote Post

Sothink will work, but you have to extract the swf from browser memory rather than just downloading the swf which will make it useable in sothink.

However even using that method Sothink is still an inferior piece of shit program that struggles to decompile the code and often makes decompile mistakes and has missing bits of code and missing or incorrect AoB's.

It is best to avoid using that pile of shit and just use jpexs which works perfectly right out of the gate and eliminates the extra steps of extracting a SWF from live browser memory.

RE: Swf . Posted on: 08/21/2015 1:38am
Quote Post
KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D

Hello everyone i'm currently not at my home due to a shit 22,000 € of bills unpaid (overindebtedness) and me and my family are currently living with friends and we pay our participation...so actually

all of our thing are in box, i just have a shit computer which i can do nothing on, i spent 2 month increasing my reverse engine skills on windows game (yeah this computer can handle diablo 2...) and learning some c++ like virtual protect and some shit.

When i will be back i'm sure that these troll on konghack will make "kissmyweapon" is back ! or something retarded, anyway if you refer to "MonsterDebugger" it might be me that referred you to use breakpoint on function lol.

Have fun everyone and i'm sorry for not be available yet look's like some of my hacks are still working, i believe effewe2 are still updating his own (thanks to him) while i'm not here to help.

As for wins/kills hack, you need to decompile the game in order to modify the pure Action Byte Code assembly and write your own number that way you increase the byte size of the allocated memory area (you can't do that with cheat engine sadly your limited to the original byte size), then you recompile the game.

It's the same process on how to integrate Monster Debugger or if you also want to integrate your "self-coded" SWF to be loaded on-game execution, you simply decompile the game, add your package inside the game SWF, then recompile all the thing, also in the game SWF you put your SWF to be loaded (ByteLoad) or something, just make it load on the "Stage",

flash game has only 1 Stage which is the primary scene that display object and stuff.

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: Swf . Posted on: 08/21/2015 2:05am
Quote Post
kill first,die last

holy fuck! nightshades is back

im sorry your family have to go through that shit...good luck and i hope you and your family are doing well! :)

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~