[Request] People still Posting Old hacks
What do we do?
People still Posting Old hacks Posted on: 08/08/2015 12:56pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Just now, someone posted another grenades/money hack. there was also another infinite skill points hack.
These hacks are pretty much from last year and some of them are outdated, and are pretty much the same thing.
should we hide them again?
Also, note that my nightmare tickets hack is NOT a duplicate. it makes the tickets stay the same after a nightmare game, while the other one adds one.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: People still Posting Old hacks Posted on: 08/08/2015 3:35pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/08/2015 8:56am

Just now, someone posted another grenades/money hack. there was also another infinite skill points hack.
These hacks are pretty much from last year and some of them are outdated, and are pretty much the same thing.
should we hide them again?

yep, the point whores are back :(

definitely need to delete the hacks, not just hide (they dont deserve those points)

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: People still Posting Old hacks Posted on: 08/08/2015 4:17pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

just delete the "other" skill points hack and the other grenades hack, thats it.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: People still Posting Old hacks Posted on: 08/08/2015 5:17pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

More informations would make it easier... like which hack you're talking about and who submitted it

https://konghack.com/member/131633-lilkingsmain

RE: People still Posting Old hacks Posted on: 08/08/2015 5:20pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

kk then.
earn money with grenades by zzz1703
Inf skill pts by lilkingsmain
EDIT: hanks for removing the hacks, its much cleaner now.

RE: People still Posting Old hacks Posted on: 08/08/2015 5:53pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

thank you zen! 

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: People still Posting Old hacks Posted on: 08/08/2015 6:23pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

and would a pm of the users who posted duplicate hacks work?