Selling SaS 4 Dev client beta 2014 for 1M konghack point.
A very old swf.
styruslolz Posted on: 08/30/2015 10:03am
alright, so n is an unknown number and u just gotta test and shift

How is it unknown?

http://i.imgur.com/4hHQ5oF.png
a_zrsk = irrcrpt("fxxjy.xzuutwy.EtrgnjFsynityjGtrg", 5);
So this is shifted by 5.

khwar.com
Hacking Universe

also, when i use the cooldown hack and i use hold the line, it makes it faster, but die another day bugs out and you can't cooldown that.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

kill first,die last
ZuckeR Posted on: 08/30/2015 10:23am
styruslolz Posted on: 08/30/2015 10:03am
alright, so n is an unknown number and u just gotta test and shift

How is it unknown?

http://i.imgur.com/4hHQ5oF.png
a_zrsk = irrcrpt("fxxjy.xzuutwy.EtrgnjFsynityjGtrg", 5);
So this is shifted by 5.

oh LOL, didnt notice the 5, i thought it was a random value in the function, not the key to the decryption xD 

Anyways, i dont think this will be too useful because most strings don't have that irrcrpt statement :/

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

Hacking Universe

also that irrcrpt statements will not lead you directly to the function, you still need to search.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

I want dis for 300 points lol

Hacking Universe

The swf? Its not too easy to read it.