Selling SaS 4 Dev client beta 2014 for 1M konghack point.
A very old swf.
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

lmfao, no one is goanna give you points for bullshit.  Considering there's only a handful of people with 1M points, it's just never goanna happen.  That aside, you donated $1, so you don't have a count down, so points don't really matter for you anymore.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 08/23/2015 10:24am

lmfao, no one is goanna give you points for bullshit.  Considering there's only a handful of people with 1M points, it's just never goanna happen.  That aside, you donated $1, so you don't have a count down, so points don't really matter for you anymore.

Must admit only a few got that amount, was just to "buy" all icons on the points store lol.

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

Hacking Universe

From what date was it? was it like june or something?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

kill first,die last

Developer client? How the hell did u get that? Did you hack the website or something? lol..

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

Hacking Universe

class name not obfuscated but variables are i have.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

20 may 2014 it's from staging.ninjakiwi.com on the "SAS 4 Dev" thing. but this shit look like that http://i.imgur.com/4hHQ5oF.png it's a bit random shit.

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

I am selling custom artisan-quality handmade decypher for the irrcp. It comes packed with a picture of me and a dog of your choice[from our selection]. Only till 2018 for only 200 American Dollars. Hurry up!

Zenwaichi Posted on: 08/24/2015 6:21am

I am selling custom artisan-quality handmade decypher for the irrcp. It comes packed with a picture of me and a dog of your choice[from our selection]. Only till 2018 for only 200 American Dollars. Hurry up!

Nice.

[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

Hacking Universe

i'm just wondering, but is there any sas 4 verison that does have the vars obfuscated? (not asking for it)

I have given out a copy of an old beta build for free :P

You're seriously trying to get points for it?! LOL

I don't publicly post a link to it though so NK can't bitch about their codes being released or whatever.

If you want it, PM me and I will set up a temporary wikisend link with it for FREE.

Folder structure is still intact and unobfuscated, just the class names within the folders, and the functions are (mostly) obfuscated.

Also judging by your screenshot: it's probably the same fuckin file LMAO.

The Mentally Challenged
Nightshades Posted on: 08/23/2015 10:26am
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 08/23/2015 10:24am

Must admit only a few got that amount, was just to "buy" all icons on the points store lol.

Set up a website, get a lot of trafic, put referal links on and voilá, you got points. It just takes some hundred thousand points to buy one of everything, really.

I went for that myself, now I'm just too cheap to actually go through with it.

Don't waste too much time reading this.

effewe2 Posted on: 08/24/2015 12:39pm

I don't publicly post a link to it though so NK can't bitch about their codes being released or whatever.

If you want it, PM me and I will set up a temporary wikisend link with it for FREE.

Folder structure is still intact and unobfuscated, just the class names within the folders, and the functions are (mostly) obfuscated.

xD.

[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

Insert Custom Title Here
Nightshades Posted on: 08/25/2015 10:11am
effewe2 Posted on: 08/24/2015 12:39pm

xD.

[11:04:01] <zenwaichi> somebody with more responsabilities than me could tell him a post composed by a quote followed by "xD" is not acceptable

here is the latest version to crack irrfuscator: lolnope.rar
hope it works, then you guys gotta edit that and make a PvP version

my  2cts

kill first,die last
juanforozone Posted on: 08/28/2015 2:40am

here is the latest version to crack irrfuscator: lolnope.rar

hope it works, then you guys gotta edit that and make a PvP version

my  2cts

lol, i think you found a cracked version of irrfuscator which obfuscates the swf, we need something that will unobfuscate it

plus, my antivirus detected as trojan (may be false positive) so im not gonna mess with that shit right now xD

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~