Closing out old topics
Gotta keep things clean.
Closing out old topics Posted on: 08/31/2015 1:36pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Hey guys, I've noticed some threads here are getting kinda huge, so it may be time to shut them down.  We've also ran into the issue of every other topic being called "SAS4" or something similar.  It's kinda shitty to have a bunch of topics with the same name.... and having that name be the name of the game this entire forum is dedicated to.

Hey, which topic should I look at for information on the current working hacks?
I donno, try the 5th "sas4" thread in the "sas4" forum, just under the block that lists the "sas4" hacks.  

Kinda redundant.

Anyway, if the mods in this forum want to clean stuff up, it'd be much appreciated.  I should have some time this coming weekend to sit down and trawl through the shit, change prefixes, and lock stuff up.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Closing out old topics Posted on: 08/31/2015 3:04pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

I think all the "resolved" threads at the bottom should be closed. No one has commented in them for several months and they're here for information.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Closing out old topics Posted on: 08/31/2015 9:41pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

Agreed, but please only close the threads at the bottom that no one has posted in months

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~