MAA autowin
RE: MAA autowin Posted on: 10/20/2015 5:16pm
Quote Post

I use firefox mozilla to play in the pc works fine but there are times when work in pvp and sometimes not.

RE: MAA autowin Posted on: 10/20/2015 8:58pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

OH and btw, completing tasks like " defeat carnage in spec op mission 2" wont be completed if done using the autowin cheat. This is just a reminder not to waste those ISO by playing that mission once again to complete the task

This is where the Agent Damage Boost comes in. If you are having a hard time with a task where you must defeat an enemy, you can use the Damage Boost to 1-shot (almost all the time) enemies with your agent. Bring an AOE attack item to hit everyone at once. Once you use the cheat a few times, you'll see how it works, and how it's a time saver.  

Also, one-shotting the group boss takes 1 second, whereas disorient + refreshing forever takes a stupid amount of time. That's just me.  

atdt *67
RE: MAA autowin Posted on: 10/21/2015 2:28am
Quote Post
take it easy

Great work Jarly, it's enought 4 me ;) i cant make any work in pvp :( if we can bypass cve, we can do everything.

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: MAA autowin Posted on: 10/21/2015 11:18am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.
Ahssherder Posted on: 10/20/2015 10:28pm

Great work Jarly, it's enought 4 me ;) i cant make any work in pvp :( if we can bypass cve, we can do everything.

Thanks, buddy. 

atdt *67
RE: MAA autowin Posted on: 11/20/2015 5:15pm
Quote Post

I seem to be having issues wiht KHUT and Chrome, ever since the update on Wednesday, I can't seem to get the autowin hack to work. Should I try Firefox ?        

EDIT :     Oh I got it this time, I might do the free simulator battle thing to test before I play.    

RE: MAA autowin Posted on: 11/21/2015 2:17pm
Quote Post

working like a charm on chrome atm