[Information] SAS:Zombie Assualt 4
One of the hacks on the Ultra trainer causes an instant MP ban.
RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 03/07/2016 8:47am
Quote Post
God King
realn1gga Posted on: 03/06/2016 10:11pm

You guys know how i can avoid MP bans? I have like 5 accounts banned in one day. 

Basically you just got to play it smart. Don't use stuff like invulnerability, don't give yourself skill points. Use the wiki and learn what weapons drop at what level so you can give yourself believable weapon drops. I know for a fact that having more skill points than like 110-ish will get you flagged by the system itself. I've heard (but never tested it myself) that collecting more than 14 or so crates in a single mission will also flag you.

Using the trainer thing you can use the cost 0 hack with no penalty, the Wide Weapon/Armor range, and the +3/+10 hack all without fear of being flagged as a cheater. However using the Weapon/armor range you have to be careful not to use weapons that are far above your level, like a red Hiks at lvl20 will get you reported faster than you can complete Pods.

RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 03/07/2016 2:58pm
Quote Post

confirming that collecting more than 14 crates in any mission (SP or MP) is an auto MP ban.

RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 03/07/2016 8:33pm
Quote Post
Oh, hey...

Well in order to not get MP banned, make sure that you apply hacks according to your level. For instance, if you're level 35, then hack weapons only near that level, don't just start hack weapons way off your level, you'll just be reported and banned on multiplayer.

Also, don't use the grenades hack just for grenades, only for money, and reload after you're done. Don't hack your armor or damage in a games as a low level, people will find you suspicious and report you. Thirdly, never hack your skill points, that's an instant ban right there, so just use it on alt accounts. I have hacked my character and yet to be banned. All I've done is hack a few black gear MY level and equip them, the rest I just earn keys to open. Never do a mastery hack until you're level 95+, people will instantly know you're a hacker if your mastery is level 5 and you're like lvl 30. Also, I suggest that you don't hack your level because low MP games or kills will make people think that you're a hacker.

That's all the suggestions I've followed and haven't got banned yet. Try following these and you will never be banned.

RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 03/10/2016 1:22pm
Quote Post

Guys, I have an idea.

Is a hack that hides the skill points hacks make-able? I mean, it works like this:
You have everything maxed out to level 25, but others do not see it that way, they see a fair skill tree. Wouldn't that solve the problem? I am not sure if a hack like this is possible or not. Either way, I think it's a good idea to try and make one.

CPU: i7 5930K OC 4.2GHZ                                    Keyboard: Corsair K70 Non-RGB
GPU: MSI Titan X 12GB VRam                               Mouse: Genius GX-Gaming Gila
Motherboard: X99 Deluxe                                       Monitor: ROG PG279Q 1440P 165HZ + Generic Samsung 720P 60HZ Monitor
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws 4X4 3000 mHZ                   Headphones: Astro A40
Cooler:Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate                  O.S: Windows 8 Pro
Case: Thermaltake Chaser A71                             
PSU: Corsair AX1200i 80+ Titanium
SSD: Transcend 370S 512 GB
Mass Storage: 2X2TB WD Black Drives        

http://prntscr.com/aiktrb        

RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 03/10/2016 9:00pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
DaJoker123 Posted on: 03/10/2016 8:22am

Guys, I have an idea.

Is a hack that hides the skill points hacks make-able? I mean, it works like this:
You have everything maxed out to level 25, but others do not see it that way, they see a fair skill tree. Wouldn't that solve the problem? I am not sure if a hack like this is possible or not. Either way, I think it's a good idea to try and make one.

That wouldn't work, because other game clients are not pulling Your information from Your computer.  They are getting it from the game server.  If you're stats are 10000 on the SAS servers, then anyone looking will see them as 10000.

I've wrote a guide to help you not get banned in this game: https://konghack.com/post/97044

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 03/12/2016 5:06am
Quote Post

hm yes, if you ARE going to hack, i find it that hacking at low lvls is just far too risky - too many factors that compromise your legitimacy as a low lvl.. skills, weapons and armor, mastery, pretty much everything is there for others to see in mp. and at high lvls you are risking hours of gameplay going down the drain... its a risky deal!