[Information] SAS:Zombie Assualt 4
One of the hacks on the Ultra trainer causes an instant MP ban.
SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 12/01/2015 9:32pm
Quote Post

The hack for the premium tickets for nightmare mode causes an instant ban from multiplayer function upon using one of the tickets. i do not know where to actually post this but i wanted to inform the community and those who use the trainer for the game of this. 

RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 12/01/2015 9:52pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Mooshii Posted on: 12/01/2015 4:32pm

The hack for the premium tickets for nightmare mode causes an instant ban from multiplayer function upon using one of the tickets. i do not know where to actually post this but i wanted to inform the community and those who use the trainer for the game of this. 

Can you prove this maybe with a video/gif/screenshots? Anyone else can confirm this auto-ban?

Also this thread belongs in the SAS 4 forums, we have our own game forum bro :D

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 12/01/2015 11:04pm
Quote Post

Really dude: there is an entire sub forum dedicated to SAS4 and you go and muck up the KHUT forum?

Mods of this section: please move this thread to my section. Thx.

I'd do it myself, but my mod privilages do not extend outside of the SAS4 section.

RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 12/02/2015 12:19am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Moved and -karma'd., :D

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 12/02/2015 1:57am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Actually, no. Something else caused the mp ban. I once thought that was the cause but then I realized there were a bunch of other things that could ban you.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 12/03/2015 3:18am
Quote Post

The nanotomium cheat doesnt work ;-;

RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 12/03/2015 4:45pm
Quote Post
nutellaaaV2 Posted on: 12/02/2015 10:18pm

1. This is the wrong thread to post this in. Should be posted in the hack status thread.
2. The nantonium hack works perfectly. If you actually read the hack description you will find that is says to buy titanium strongboxes and you will recieve nantonium strongboxes instead.

RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 12/03/2015 7:36pm
Quote Post

already used 4 tickets and no ban

RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 12/03/2015 9:08pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
laokon Posted on: 12/03/2015 2:36pm

already used 4 tickets and no ban

yea, i shouldn't think the premium tickets cause auto ban, the person that reported this problem probably got banned by something else

RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 12/03/2015 10:12pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

I think he his mistaking the purpose of the nanotonium hack. Boxes dropped will not be nano, the ones you buy will.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 12/03/2015 10:31pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 12/03/2015 5:12pm

I think he his mistaking the purpose of the nanotonium hack. Boxes dropped will not be nano, the ones you buy will.

The hack is called "Buyable Nantonium Strongbox" Don't see how you can mistake that for it changing boxes that drop in game to nantonium as those are not buyable.

However in the store currently a 5 pack of nantonium strongboxes are for sale for something like 100 coins.

This hack does not have any effect on that as those require coins/tokens. The nantonium hack works off of the buyable titanium boxes in the store, because those boxes only require in game SAS creds to buy, therefor spending no "real" money to aquire. We just make it so instead of getting the titaniums you bought, you get nantoniums instead. There are other hacks as well that make the box cost zero, and make it drop 10 boxes instead of 3.

RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 01/19/2016 10:07pm
Quote Post

I've got banned as well, god it really sucks how it removes your mp function and doesnt actualy tell you, you got banned...

RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 01/20/2016 12:31am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
kalibro3 Posted on: 01/19/2016 5:07pm

I've got banned as well, god it really sucks how it removes your mp function and doesnt actualy tell you, you got banned...

oh well, shit happens

RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 01/20/2016 1:10am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
kalibro3 Posted on: 01/19/2016 5:07pm

If you think that's bad, when you get banned from Redshift, not only is there no notice, but the game starts to load and just stops.  It's a fucking unity game with a ton of bugs, so it's like "am I banned, or did it bug out again..."

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: SAS:Zombie Assualt 4 Posted on: 03/07/2016 3:11am
Quote Post

You guys know how i can avoid MP bans? I have like 5 accounts banned in one day.