Shonen Idle Z
this game is shit please don't play it
Welcome to our Shonen Idle Z cheats page.
Here you will find Shonen Idle Z trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Shonen Idle Z and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Shonen Idle Z
Hack Author Votes Date
KI / DS / SP 9 12/18/2015
DS 8 12/18/2015
Enhanced Training 0 09/21/2016
Trainer Kill IT! Kill IT With FIRE! -13 12/19/2015
Trainer Surprise motherfucker -16 12/19/2015
Trainer Surprise Motherfucker part2 -19 12/20/2015

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any Shonen Idle Z for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
Shonen Idle Z 10/16/2016
Shonen Idle Z Posted on: 12/20/2015 10:24pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

but if you do there are hacks. 
PS: "Surprise Motherfucker" hacks are more or less bots to fight multiple enemies at the same time.

RE: Shonen Idle Z Posted on: 09/11/2016 2:54pm
Quote Post

this game sucks, don't waste your time on this game

RE: Shonen Idle Z Posted on: 09/12/2016 4:15am
Quote Post

This game forces you to pay in order to make it further in the game which makes it a really bad game.  I tried this game back in earlier August and left it alone for a month and nothing changed when I just logged into it. Its an Idle game that forces you to pay in order to Idle more. WTF.

RE: Shonen Idle Z Posted on: 10/06/2016 11:14pm
Quote Post

Hated how this game rewards quick resets over making extra progress. Not really "incremental"

RE: Shonen Idle Z Posted on: 10/07/2016 11:18am
Quote Post

It's the same on steam. It used to be possible to progress but it's been nerfed so much to try and support the pay to play model by greedy developers. Make a new game instead of milking an old one.

RE: Shonen Idle Z Posted on: 10/07/2016 3:26pm
Quote Post
Oh, hey...
blacksythe Posted on: 10/07/2016 7:18am

It's the same on steam. It used to be possible to progress but it's been nerfed so much to try and support the pay to play model by greedy developers. Make a new game instead of milking an old one.

That's one reason why we make hacks, because fuck developers. Going to check this game out and see what I can do :D

RE: Shonen Idle Z Posted on: 10/16/2016 12:24pm
Quote Post
Will find games for points

Glad to see somebody hacking this game, its a terrible game but its either slow progress or a somewhat empty feeling of reward when it comes to hacking it but maybe thats just me! Anybody else feel this way?

P.S Thanks Mordecai for the hacks, you are a 1337 hax0r saint :)

==Me== Dat boi who reached 1,000 points in a day by finding obscure games on kongregate, newgrounds and miniclip  ==Me==
==Everyone Else== Got points like normal people ==Everyone Else==