[Suggestion] Armies & Ants
Armies & Ants

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Armies & Ants

Armies & Ants
Last Updated: 01/14/2016 02:12

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Armies & Ants is a fast paced 3D strategy action game where you control Unique Heroes and Armies to battle against other players. Collect Heroes, build up the Ant Colony, train Armies, and steal resources with friends from all around the world. Control insect robot Armies whose abilities combined with the Heroes Skills provides new strategies and battle experiences. Evolve the heart of you Colony, the huge Ant Queen which defend your Colony and provides more defensive and offensive technologies.
Armies & Ants Posted on: 01/10/2016 6:07pm
Quote Post
RE: Armies & Ants Posted on: 01/11/2016 6:08am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

Ive made a 1 hit kill hack for this Armies & Ants game. It only works on buildings though. I'm not too sure how combat works out late game, like if you have to fight the players standing army a la Castle Clash or not.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Armies & Ants Posted on: 01/11/2016 10:36pm
Quote Post
kolonelkadat Posted on: 01/11/2016 1:08am

Ive made a 1 hit kill hack for this Armies & Ants game. It only works on buildings though. I'm not too sure how combat works out late game, like if you have to fight the players standing army a la Castle Clash or not.

GEMS HACK ??  LOL

how to select the physical memory process to use in Bluestack?

RE: Armies & Ants Posted on: 01/12/2016 12:37am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
jowback Posted on: 01/11/2016 5:36pm

GEMS HACK ??  LOL

Don't be a dick bro.

Anyway, I haven't used bluestacks in quite a while, but I do recall having to run bluestacks in a virtual machine and then hacking the entire virtual machine from the host OS.  Bluestacks has (or at least had) insanely shitty memory management, often shitting all over the place, and the only way to get a grip on it was to hack everything.  That's probably changed now.  That aside, I do believe we're more setup for actual android hacking, not a shitty emulator.  Meh, I'll say that, then Kolonel will go out of his way to prove me wrong. ;)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Armies & Ants Posted on: 01/12/2016 5:16am
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 01/11/2016 7:37pm

I do believe we're more setup for actual android hacking, not a shitty emulator.  Meh, I'll say that, then Kolonel will go out of his way to prove me wrong. ;)

Ive never tried bluestacks. Ive heard it "works" but I dont know if it actually works.

ETA::
Gem hacks. Probably not going to happen. That feels like "premium" content and devs have to eat too. If you like it pay for it.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Armies & Ants Posted on: 01/12/2016 8:06am
Quote Post

When I apply a hack the game always crashes, is there something I might do wrong? 

RE: Armies & Ants Posted on: 01/12/2016 11:59am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

try to see if it's a specific hack causing it. 

RE: Armies & Ants Posted on: 01/12/2016 4:39pm
Quote Post

its something to do with the way ive written the trainer. it seems to be less crashy if you press "apply hacks" then go back to the game process and wait for the trainer to finish there.

RE: Armies & Ants Posted on: 01/12/2016 8:18pm
Quote Post
kolonelkadat Posted on: 01/12/2016 11:39am

its something to do with the way ive written the trainer. it seems to be less crashy if you press "apply hacks" then go back to the game process and wait for the trainer to finish there.

Tried this and it still crashed the moment the hack was loaded. 

RE: Armies & Ants Posted on: 01/13/2016 6:10am
Quote Post

can you tell me anything about the android device you are using? especially android version and CPU.
if it isnt an arm7 it may have something to do with the endianness of the data stream, that is something i will have to look into.

RE: Armies & Ants Posted on: 01/14/2016 1:20am
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 01/11/2016 7:37pm

GEMS HACK ??  LOL

Don't be a dick bro.

Anyway, I haven't used bluestacks in quite a while, but I do recall having to run bluestacks in a virtual machine and then hacking the entire virtual machine from the host OS.  Bluestacks has (or at least had) insanely shitty memory management, often shitting all over the place, and the only way to get a grip on it was to hack everything.  That's probably changed now.  That aside, I do believe we're more setup for actual android hacking, not a shitty emulator.  Meh, I'll say that, then Kolonel will go out of his way to prove me wrong. ;)

maybe you can do it in less time than you spent to answer that for im, I think,

RE: Armies & Ants Posted on: 01/14/2016 2:12am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

You could always go fuck yourself. :D

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez