Bubble Shooter Archibald the Pirate
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Match 3 Physics Pirate Puzzle

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Last Updated: 01/16/2016 01:10

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Help Archibald the Pirate to find the treasure. For that, you will need to clear the different levels using his cannon. Shoot and hit groups of three or more e...
Bubble Shooter Archibald the Pirate Posted on: 01/15/2016 8:24pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

This game is gay and has some serious issues. Anyway, made a similar version of randomly hack for it ( they are basically equivalent ) but mine can be used directly through khut. It's not even aob-type,it's using KHScript

RE: Bubble Shooter Archibald the Pirate Posted on: 01/15/2016 8:36pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
Zenwaichi Posted on: 01/15/2016 3:24pm

This game is gay and has some serious issues. Anyway, made a similar version of randomly hack for it ( they are basically equivalent ) but mine can be used directly through khut. It's not even aob-type,it's using KHScript

I orignially intended to make it a KHScript but found out that alloc (newmem,$1000) couldn't be compiled. So instead I had to submit mine as a .ct file. Now that you did what I couldn't, I guess I can delete mine lol

RE: Bubble Shooter Archibald the Pirate Posted on: 01/16/2016 12:34am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

my attack point was couple bytes before yours. There was a perfect placeholder (js 0x0). I needed 4 bytes so I used 3 from the mov and borrowed 2 more from the jump, the leftover was a nop. I also used directly the cash pointer instead of the cash delta

RE: Bubble Shooter Archibald the Pirate Posted on: 01/16/2016 1:10am
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
Zenwaichi Posted on: 01/15/2016 7:34pm

my attack point was couple bytes before yours. There was a perfect placeholder (js 0x0). I needed 4 bytes so I used 3 from the mov and borrowed 2 more from the jump, the leftover was a nop. I also used directly the cash pointer instead of the cash delta

Nicely done. I was thinking of doing that, but didn't want to mess with the jump because I didn't know if it would mess up anything or not. Ironically, I've actually done it before many times lol