Raw data AoB Extraktor
overview of my extractor tool
Raw data AoB Extraktor Posted on: 04/05/2012 7:42am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
blah blah blah, youve all seen it, its in my sig, and its awesome.

but ive added a konghack HackDB auto poster to it that I figured was worth mentioning...

• yellow highlighted boxes are stored locally on the users computer so they neednt be filled in each time. this info is saved when the window closes...

• red and blue are automatically pulled from the main window, if they are blank in the main window, the submission window will not open

• if you dont see the search box in the green area, then you are not logged in, and submission will not go through
  • login happens automatically once the username and password have been saved.
  • if login fails, you can try again by either hitting "ENTER" key inside the password box, or by clicking 'Login"

• you must be logged in to select a game title.
  • game title options will be populated after you type 3 letters into the box, just like the search here on the site.

this probably seems more complicated than it is. try it and let me know what you think.
link is in my sig.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Raw data AoB Extraktor Posted on: 04/05/2012 10:06am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Ahhh, tricky tricky with that frame there.? ;)

Great work bud!

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Raw data AoB Extraktor Posted on: 08/08/2013 5:00am
Quote Post

Thanks for the raw data extractor kolonelkadat.
http://konghack.com/view_topic.php?t=7918 is locked, so I post here.
I downloaded the extractor from http://www.forceprojectx.com/services/rawdata/AoBExtractor.zip?attredirects=0
It work great, but occasionally it missing some wildcards in IL-bytecode conversion.

There should be 4 wildcards following 7E at 1st line. It happened in other cases also at 1st line.
Thanks.

EDITED: I copy the codes from JustDecompile.

Added:
some suggestion:
1). Unity/IL-bytecode allow directly store float number into the instruction, it will be handy if the extractor include a calc/viewer to show what hex/binary representation a float number is, eg. enter 10, show 00 00 20 41 (0x41200000).
2). Options to allow the converter preserve some constant (in the sense of update resistance) argument instead of turning every bytes following a instruction bytes to wildcards, eg. jump offset, local variable number and number of arguments of a method/function call (as3), 4-bytes interger and float value (il-code).
thank you.

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: Raw data AoB Extraktor Posted on: 08/08/2013 7:10am
Quote Post

okay, i believe ive fixed the bug. please test and let me know of any issues. I know it wont wildcard the last instrution, but thats because it cant. Basically because i have to deal with some variable length instructions (eg switch) Its easiest for me to just treat them all as variable length instructions. 

as per your suggestions
1)if I were to add an IEEE-754 calculator, could i add it to the existing 4-byte tool, or do you need it separate?

2) I wouldnt mind this, but for one issue. It seems everyone who uses my program uses a different decompiler. I use ildasm. You use JustDecompile. Some dude uses Reflector. Some other dude uses SEX or something like that.... So for compatibilities sake I cant really determine what the wildcards are. The only thing I can offer right now is if you use ILDasm AND IF you use the "show bytes" option, then my converter will preserve those bytes and you can use them to replace the wildcards by hand.

I may add an option to do this prgrammatically now that cheatengine seems to be working properly on unity games. But we shall see.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Raw data AoB Extraktor Posted on: 08/08/2013 8:11am
Quote Post

It work perfect. Thank you!

1). I think it is handy to add it to the existing one.

2). I also use ILSpy, for a different way of searching/naviagtion. It seems both justDecompile and ILSpy's IL-source text are in same format, both can be worked with your extractor.
I'm sorry that I actually have not used this extractor for as3 bytecode before. So I tried now, and know that jump offset for as3 bc is preserve by default. Jump offset for IL can be determined by the jump instruction line alone, if offset byte length is 4 fixed? eg.
        IL_000a: brtrue IL_0011
        IL_000f: ldc.i4.0
        IL_0010: ret
        IL_0011:
the length of brtrue is 1 + 4bytes = 5, so the jumpoffset should be 0x11 - (0xa  + 0x5) = 0x2.
I think integer/float value for IL code may be not that common. I'll be more satisfied (already satisfied :) with IL Jump offset auto calculation :)
Thank you.

RE: Raw data AoB Extraktor Posted on: 08/08/2013 1:46pm
Quote Post

okay. new version posted.

try it now.

RE: Raw data AoB Extraktor Posted on: 08/08/2013 4:44pm
Quote Post

Tested the calculator/number converter, and IL-Converter's jump offset with ILSpy and JustDecompile source. They all are work well. Thank you. The calculator float converter currently only work for interger tho.

RE: Raw data AoB Extraktor Posted on: 11/16/2013 6:31am
Quote Post

Does it work on W7 64b systems?

RE: Raw data AoB Extraktor Posted on: 11/16/2013 7:50am
Quote Post

yeah. it does on mine. w7 64b amd

RE: Raw data AoB Extraktor Posted on: 11/17/2013 12:38am
Quote Post

ty for answer,will try it out now
Edit:i've copy pasted the script from a dll,but when i click on get aob i don't get any results,any help?
By the way i use "net.reflector" iadd a image on that script

RE: Raw data AoB Extraktor Posted on: 11/17/2013 1:30am
Quote Post

http://youtu.be/8WAnjiyjMcI?t=2m7s

look there for video tutorial

RE: Raw data AoB Extraktor Posted on: 11/17/2013 2:48am
Quote Post
kolonelkadat Posted on: 11/16/2013 8:30pm

http://youtu.be/8WAnjiyjMcI?t=2m7s

look there for video tutorial

ty man will help me alot.

RE: Raw data AoB Extraktor Posted on: 11/20/2013 5:41am
Quote Post
Aobscan(_pos,24 45)

This tool is awesome. I use this alot since I discovered it.
Would you mind telling which program/software you used in creating this?

RE: Raw data AoB Extraktor Posted on: 11/20/2013 6:26am
Quote Post

visual studio

RE: Raw data AoB Extraktor Posted on: 11/21/2013 3:25am
Quote Post
Aobscan(_pos,24 45)

Thanks again