[Help] Won't start more than once.
Won't start more than once. Posted on: 03/13/2016 11:24am
Quote Post

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows             : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.42000
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    clr.dll             : 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    dfdll.dll             : 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    dfshim.dll             : 4.0.41209.0 (Main.041209-0000)

SOURCES
    Deployment url            : file:///C:/Users/Bill/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/Start%20Menu/Programs/KongHack/KH%20Ultra%20Trainer.appref-ms%7C

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of C:\Users\Bill\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\KongHack\KH Ultra Trainer.appref-ms| resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
        + Activation failed.
        + The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [3/13/2016 5:21:36 AM] : Activation of C:\Users\Bill\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\KongHack\KH Ultra Trainer.appref-ms| has started.
    * [3/13/2016 5:21:36 AM] : Performing necessary update check as specified by the deployment.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [3/13/2016 5:21:36 AM] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (Activation)
        - Activation failed.
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.Activate(DefinitionAppId appId, AssemblyManifest appManifest, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ProcessOrFollowShortcut(String shortcutFile, String& errorPageUrl, TempFile& deployFile)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
        --- Inner Exception ---
        System.IO.FileNotFoundException
        - The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Application.NativeMethods.CorLaunchApplication(UInt32 hostType, String applicationFullName, Int32 manifestPathsCount, String[] manifestPaths, Int32 activationDataCount, String[] activationData, PROCESS_INFORMATION processInformation)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.

so I can't get the program to open more than once, the first time i loaded 64x and it crashed the second time i loaded 86x and it worked but when I tried to open it a second time it gave me the same error.

RE: Won't start more than once. Posted on: 03/13/2016 11:42am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

that it crashed on x64 implies you need to install whichever ms vc++ redist is linked on the download page

that "The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)" implies that your antivirus software has deleted a core file, preventing the trainer from running. You will need to add an exception/whitelist the trainer in your antivirus software and try again.

You may need to delete the current installation folder to get it working again

%LocalAppData%\Apps or        %userprofile%\Local Settings\Apps

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Won't start more than once. Posted on: 03/13/2016 2:51pm
Quote Post

I tried both versions and they both do the same thing, work then after I shut them off they refuse to start again. reinstalling doesn't help and deleting the installation folder doesn't help but resetting my computer does though that seems like a long way to go if I want to change games.

RE: Won't start more than once. Posted on: 03/14/2016 9:17am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
booziegrot Posted on: 03/13/2016 10:51am

I tried both versions and they both do the same thing, work then after I shut them off they refuse to start again. reinstalling doesn't help and deleting the installation folder doesn't help but resetting my computer does though that seems like a long way to go if I want to change games.

did you try whitelisting it in your antivirus like he suggested? that would probably help

RE: Won't start more than once. Posted on: 03/14/2016 11:56am
Quote Post

I don't think there is a whitelist for avg but I have it whitelisted in the firewall.

RE: Won't start more than once. Posted on: 03/14/2016 7:03pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Then there's your problem.  If your AV doesn't have a whitelist function, stop using that AV.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Won't start more than once. Posted on: 03/15/2016 4:11am
Quote Post

so I guess If I am really the only person getting this error there is no fix for it. Well that really sucks.

RE: Won't start more than once. Posted on: 03/15/2016 10:15am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

You were already told how to fix it.  If you're incapable of doing so, go fuck yourself.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez