Short Links are no good
Make them longer
Like, 1024 characters longer
[Information] New Submission Rules
New Submission Rules Posted on: 05/22/2016 2:16pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

To combat the huge amount of garbage lately, we've institured a 5+ posts and 7+days registration requirement to submit ANYTHING to the game database. Hakcs, sol files, reviews, etc. all fall under the same guidelines.

You must have at least 5 posts and have been a member for at least 7 days before you can submit anything.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: New Submission Rules Posted on: 05/22/2016 7:24pm
Quote Post
Oh, hey...

Awesome job on the new submission Tim. There's tons of people submitting garbage as hacks and this new hack submission will minimize it greatly :)

RE: New Submission Rules Posted on: 05/26/2016 9:20am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

im 90% in agreeance with this. the other 10% just doesnt care

RE: New Submission Rules Posted on: 07/03/2017 7:25pm
Quote Post

I understand that there apparently was a need for this, but it's a bit of a shame though that you must have 5 posts even if you already had previously submitted working items. Guess I'll find some places to put a few not too useless posts so I can upload the item I was trying to submit. ^^

RE: New Submission Rules Posted on: 07/25/2017 6:00am
Quote Post

I don't really undestand some complicated stuff XD
But i agree with this rules ^^