[Information] new pvp is here
RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/02/2016 12:35am
Quote Post

I meant the roulette rewards are all trash and it's very rare to get 10 gold. Sure at the end you must finish in ada to get everything for free.  So there is no point to worry for skipping the first few days/ or losing free CP over the currently non-working cheats.

Repeat after me

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/02/2016 12:38am
Quote Post

Ah yeah, true.

There is no guarantree that the hacks will work again though. It's happened before.

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/02/2016 12:48am
Quote Post

Everything is working fine in PVE, I dropped every piece of the new task, edited loads of stuff in XMLs and everything is fine. If I remember well disable ai was the only thing they fixed and it was fixed in PVE as well. I wouldn't panic, even if they patch stuff there always should be a way around.

Repeat after me

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/02/2016 1:20am
Quote Post

Use C.E. to freeze agents health (if you must, or dont bother untill cheats work again, after all its only temporary as I see now) or any other hero, by freezing first of three results... That way no need to unfreeze/freeze again... Worked for me great at times when it was needed...

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/02/2016 1:48pm
Quote Post

Yes PvE is fine.

What I'm saying is that we have had seasons in the past where the PvP hacks did not work for a full season. It's not a good idea to just sit back and go "they will start working again, I don't have to do anything" and end up sitting in gold league by the time the last day comes because you only played your 5 dailies.

This is a good time to get a strong offense team set up and be prepared for the worst case scenario.

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/02/2016 3:18pm
Quote Post

I think you are overreacting a bit.
If you end up in a league you don't want to be in it's all your fault. I finished in ada every season before any hacks came in hand. Of course if we reach halfway of this season and cheats still not working we will know something is wrong. But until everything else is fine we shouldn't create panic for no reason. If stuff wouldn't work in PVE we should panic. One day they might patch the current things but until then we can't do anything about it. Right now we should enjoy what we have.

To avoid unwanted attention you always have to keep your armory updated so does your agent's setup, so you have to be clear with the current famous/effective setups-teamups. With that I think anyone could be prepared.

Repeat after me

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/04/2016 2:58pm
Quote Post

Although I'm using only the "Player targeting AOE + Anim x8" + "No Toast", I still get CVE's from time to time (after like the first 3 battles in PvP). Today I've got 3 CVE's consecutively (one after 3 battles and the others after refreshing the page).
It's a good thing that I've lost only the PvP energy...

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/06/2016 12:20pm
Quote Post
JoKeRu Posted on: 07/04/2016 10:58am

Although I'm using only the "Player targeting AOE + Anim x8" + "No Toast", I still get CVE's from time to time (after like the first 3 battles in PvP). Today I've got 3 CVE's consecutively (one after 3 battles and the others after refreshing the page).
It's a good thing that I've lost only the PvP energy...

I did the same, after how many CVes do you get banned?
Just asking as I would rather wait and pay CP to get the character as I have been playing this game a long time.

fathead Posted on: 07/01/2016 8:26pm

The new armor is not trash. The rest, yeah pretty meh.

If you're having trouble on attack, even with AoE hack, a solid strat is going high defense and stacking meteor swarm. If you have the Magic INcantation Ring you don't even need to bring shitty Nul to do this anymore. With aoe hack enabled = meteor swarm on all enemies as a quick action.

Load up your agent and heroes with magic attacks to stack meteors to x5 in no time. Works like a charm.

Bring strong debuff heroes that can apply despair, like C&D, Kuurth, Pbeast and the likes.

High attack teams are not recommended for your offense team, as the meta has changed a lot towards high defense teams on defense, and even strong offense has serious trouble breaking through those now. IF you do want to go high offense on attack though, slap a blaster suit on your agent. It's strong as fuck because every defense team is full of bruisers.

I just setup an offensive armory with blaster starlord and spitfire,
could you suggest another strong team as I really want to start winning in PVP without cheating :)

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/06/2016 1:11pm
Quote Post

Could you be banned over the CVEs???

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/06/2016 6:23pm
Quote Post

Since bans in this game are pretty rare at all (or so i heard), I don't think, that too many CVE could get you banned.

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/08/2016 2:58pm
Quote Post

From brandon trainer, speedhack is dead. Animation speed,AOE buff and attacks are still working

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/09/2016 2:48am
Quote Post

Mantis is really strong on offense with aoe hack, highly recommended. Doesn't seem worth using on defense though.

Her L2 is the real kicker. With AoE hack she can do 2 powerful buffs on your whole team in a single round, one of them granting everyone an instant extra turn, just like Nico, Cable or Voodoo can. Only Mantis does it as a quick action. She's sick.

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/09/2016 5:10am
Quote Post

Don;t think you can get banned for repeated CVE

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/09/2016 10:34pm
Quote Post

Highly, highly unlikely.

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/15/2016 8:56am
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 07/08/2016 10:48pm

Mantis is really strong on offense with aoe hack, highly recommended. Doesn't seem worth using on defense though.

Her L2 is the real kicker. With AoE hack she can do 2 powerful buffs on your whole team in a single round, one of them granting everyone an instant extra turn, just like Nico, Cable or Voodoo can. Only Mantis does it as a quick action. She's sick.

Would spitfire be a good partner for mantis? Else who would you suggest.
Would only try mantis next season as her level is to low for me, hopefully she won't get nerfed