[Information] new pvp is here
new pvp is here Posted on: 06/30/2016 11:39pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

i detect lots of cves......
wonder if brandons and corned beef scroll still works, boy havent had to use that ina long time.....

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/01/2016 12:12am
Quote Post

Yup, time to whip out the old AOE hack and corned beef if you have em, all other hacks are no-go.

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/01/2016 12:36am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

hopefully only while the specop is on, like other times the events overlap

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/01/2016 12:45am
Quote Post

Like there is not always the case in the first few days of new seasons.

Repeat after me

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/01/2016 3:08am
Quote Post

I hae been using Agent with all the gear from SO plus Stimulator from the store, Kuurth with Despair iso, and Cloak and Dagger with Endemic iso. Won 20 fight with ease.

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/01/2016 4:34am
Quote Post

what thae f! KHUT is not working! but brandon trainer still working

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/01/2016 4:59am
Quote Post
take it easy

Some hacks aren't working in PVP right now like: Autowin, Disoriented, Disable IA. This always happens at the beginning of each PVP
Wait a couple of days and hopefully if they have not fixed yet will return to work in PvP.

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/01/2016 9:45am
Quote Post

-Try to play the 1st pvp battle without hacks, then enable hacks, you wont got CVE
-I got CVE when use autowin with daily mission but chapter 12.2 is ok

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/01/2016 12:44pm
Quote Post

Thanks for the info leiban.

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/01/2016 1:58pm
Quote Post

I have yet to use the trainer in this season, since I'm testing the current Spec Ops set (which is great, btw. Consider it highly recommended.)

It's been working fine on Dailies and 12.2. (I use Chrome).

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/01/2016 4:44pm
Quote Post
Ahssherder Posted on: 07/01/2016 12:59am

Some hacks aren't working in PVP right now like: Autowin, Disoriented, Disable IA. This always happens at the beginning of each PVP
Wait a couple of days and hopefully if they have not fixed yet will return to work in PvP.

unlimited stamina also isnt working but good thing was that both enemy and me were just recharging and using free actions.......!!!

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/01/2016 5:44pm
Quote Post

good news if you do get a cve it doesn't count as a loss like it used to

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/01/2016 11:37pm
Quote Post
DaxxD Posted on: 07/01/2016 1:44pm

yah, but you lose challenge points!

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/01/2016 11:52pm
Quote Post
dumpster03 Posted on: 07/01/2016 7:37pm
DaxxD Posted on: 07/01/2016 1:44pm

yah, but you lose challenge points!

What's the big deal? There is nothing to collect, rewards are trash and we have loads of time until the end of the season.

Repeat after me

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/02/2016 12:26am
Quote Post

The new armor is not trash. The rest, yeah pretty meh.

If you're having trouble on attack, even with AoE hack, a solid strat is going high defense and stacking meteor swarm. If you have the Magic INcantation Ring you don't even need to bring shitty Nul to do this anymore. With aoe hack enabled = meteor swarm on all enemies as a quick action.

Load up your agent and heroes with magic attacks to stack meteors to x5 in no time. Works like a charm.

Bring strong debuff heroes that can apply despair, like C&D, Kuurth, Pbeast and the likes.

High attack teams are not recommended for your offense team, as the meta has changed a lot towards high defense teams on defense, and even strong offense has serious trouble breaking through those now. IF you do want to go high offense on attack though, slap a blaster suit on your agent. It's strong as fuck because every defense team is full of bruisers.