[Information] new pvp is here
RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/16/2016 6:39am
Quote Post

Just so everyone knows Auto win is working in PVP.  Spoke to soon  I did all 5 fights then on 6th fight CVE restarted and CVE again.   There must be some kind of counter in PVP I just did 5 fights with AOE + Max Damage and on 6th fight got CVE.

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/16/2016 11:04am
Quote Post

It didn't work for me, got CVE right away. But anyway the PVP is full of crap. Lot of things don't work the way they supposed to be. I see lot of people posting stuff and it's a joke. And they just released a big ass patch note the other day. I really hope they find the 'switch' before the end of this season and turn it on.

Repeat after me

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/16/2016 1:20pm
Quote Post

Don't work for me

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/16/2016 2:58pm
Quote Post

I'm tempted to go back and quote myself on some of my previous posts made in this thread. But I'm not going to.

Things might still start working, the season isn't over yet but I wouldn't hold my breath guys. Start prepping.

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/17/2016 2:15pm
Quote Post
hein123 Posted on: 07/15/2016 4:56am
fathead Posted on: 07/08/2016 10:48pm

Mantis is really strong on offense with aoe hack, highly recommended. Doesn't seem worth using on defense though.

Her L2 is the real kicker. With AoE hack she can do 2 powerful buffs on your whole team in a single round, one of them granting everyone an instant extra turn, just like Nico, Cable or Voodoo can. Only Mantis does it as a quick action. She's sick.

Would spitfire be a good partner for mantis? Else who would you suggest.
Would only try mantis next season as her level is to low for me, hopefully she won't get nerfed

Problem with Spitfire and Mantis is that a lot of people are going to be running psychic immunity, and one of the best gears (and at least one of the common heroes) for psychic immunity is also immune to bleeds. It doesn't entirely kill a Spitfire/Mantis team, but a properly specced Colossus with Kuurth backup could probably still wreck your day. 

Of course, I'm running the full SpecOps set (which shares some stuff with Mantis) with Spitfire and Angrir, so it's really all in how you try to make it work for you. 

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/18/2016 1:44am
Quote Post

Lol. Maybe is a glitch of the game , but now I see a lvl 28 in the ladderboard with 8 battles in attack and 142 won 3000 points, 3rd in the ladderboard.

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/18/2016 10:40am
Quote Post
karanka Posted on: 07/17/2016 9:44pm

Lol. Maybe is a glitch of the game , but now I see a lvl 28 in the ladderboard with 8 battles in attack and 142 won 3000 points, 3rd in the ladderboard.

somehow he's still on Silver rank.

and for this new PVP season, i find target AOE and Anim x8 in KHUT is working just fine but force drop or auto-win doesn't work for me (always cause CVEs)

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/18/2016 11:02am
Quote Post

KHUT is now working.. no cve's for 2 battles. i use aoe attack, max damage, disoriented. Skip the fight+autowin not tested yet. ill try later

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/18/2016 11:34am
Quote Post

Skip fight/Autowin working now on Chrome. 5 battles, 5 wins and 0 CVE. 

Not tried on other browsers though yet. I normally use Superbird as it still allows CE Speed hack. 

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/18/2016 12:22pm
Quote Post
jasonT1981 Posted on: 07/18/2016 7:34am

Skip fight/Autowin working now on Chrome. 5 battles, 5 wins and 0 CVE. 

Not tried on other browsers though yet. I normally use Superbird as it still allows CE Speed hack. 

Nope. Random CVE, still not working.

The Sebastian guy at the top leaderboard is either a bug or he found an exploit, it's not a hack.

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/18/2016 1:55pm
Quote Post

Worked for me on Firefox and Chrome.

Superbird, Opera and Coowon still throwing up CVEs everytime. 

I only have skip fight selected though throughs up errors when anything else is attatched, even no toast. 

Edit: Now throwing up CVE in firefox. That was short lived. 

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/18/2016 6:09pm
Quote Post

Won 12 fights, closed browser, logged back, CVE x2.

The things I did when it worked (not sure if it will work, can't test now): before PVP played some PVE. -> Applied hack (HP freeze) after enemy hit me, then disabled hack when my agent got his turn and killed everyone.

Repeat after me

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/19/2016 3:51pm
Quote Post

Skip fight + auto win got me the 5 wins w/o CVEs today. seems to be on and off for some ppl

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/19/2016 6:20pm
Quote Post

dont work in my comp (((

RE: new pvp is here Posted on: 07/19/2016 7:07pm
Quote Post

Didn't work for me today. CVEs on all browsers.