[Help] Connection refused when using Android trainer
Connection refused
Connection refused when using Android trainer Posted on: 07/15/2016 5:49am
Quote Post

Error connection refused connecting to Kong hack servers please try restarting the servers
I am rooted and gave supersu permissions so whats the problem?

Never let a computer tell me shit.

this happens from time to time and i am not sure why

if you have a terminal emulator you can try to start the server manually and it will give you some debugging information that will be useful to me in fixing the problem

if you can open up the terminal and launch the kh server from that, it might be able to spit out some debug information.
to launch the kh server:
start a terminal (using something like terminal emulator https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jackpal.androidterm&hl=en )

• gain root access by typing su
  • cd into the konghack lib directory cd /data/data/com.konghack.trainer.android/lib
  • alternitively you could look in /data/app-lib/com.konghack.trainer.android/
  • these folders may end with "-1" so be aware that you may need to use the LS command to find the exact folder name
  • start the kh server ./libKHServer.so

**please note that the KH Server will not return you to the command line until you force it to terminate with ctrl+C as it starts a loop and wont close until halted or it recieves the termination signal.
Ideal output from the terminal will be 
RAII PASSED
processors::
#
memset PASSED
memcpy PASSED
bind PASSED
listen PASSED

you can check that the server is running with the following command ps | grep libKH
this should return a line like 
root 4245 4216 1120 412 ffffffff 00000000 S ./libKHServer.so

alternately, you can attempt to start the KHServer within KHUT from the menu button in the top right corner. but this will likely fail if it is not properly starting after login.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

I will try your solution when I get home from work
Also I am runningit on Nexus 7 2013 Android marshmallow

I am having the same issue. After testing the manual startup, the server was still running after the error.

Trainer Version: 1.05
Operating System: CyanogenMod 13.0 (Android 6.0.1/Marshmellow)
Architecture: armv7l
Output:

RAII PASSED
processors::4
memset PASSED
memcpy PASSED
Error in socket server:: binding socket

I started with a different issue, which is in a different thread, then Zenwaichi point me here.

My Samsung Galaxy Note 4 running android 6.0.1, has khut 1.05 that was recently installed. The phone is stock - it has not been rooted.

If I can log into khut (that's what the other thread it about) I can search and select processes, and I can search and select games, I can select hacks, but I cannot get it to connect to the server,

After installing the above mentioned Terminal Emulator for Android, using the included My Files app (that I regularly use for other things) I realized that my phone does not have a com.konghack.trainer.android folder. Are there files in it? I have it set to show hidden files/folders.

Thanks.

It says It can't execute the command because permission was denied

The Laziest Man on KongHack
Mikejosh08 Posted on: 09/28/2016 7:59pm

It says It can't execute the command because permission was denied

make sure you install and run it as superuser/root.

I'm confused, install the trainer or the terminal emulator? Either way the problem isn't the emulator because my superuser can't execute the command for the same reason. Help

Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

Sorry to disappoint you guys but this problem goes beyond the abilities of tnc and zen, the best course of action is to subscribe to topics (https://konghack.com/topic/10492-connection_refused_when_using_android_trainer#bookmark_button the button with a star on the top right corner) and wait for the return and fix of Kolonel Kadat.