Age of Heroes: Conquest
Please any hack/cheat/code for this game any way of make it ? please do it thx all :)!
Please make a cheat
16 posts
Please any hack/cheat/code for this game any way of make it ? please do it thx all :)!
seems to be server-sided -.- but if someone could do anything i would be realy glad
considering its made by 5PG, it will probably be fairly easy to hack (for an mmo that is)
i wont make any hacks for it because i wont play it, but maybe someone else will
|
|
considering its made by 5PG, it will probably be fairly easy to hack (for an mmo that is)
i wont make any hacks for it because i wont play it, but maybe someone else will
Meh. I will :D
Thanks a lot ^^
Edit: I´ve found the Health Hack too but it doesn´t work
Thanks a lot ^^
Edit: I´ve found the Health Hack too but it doesn´t work
If you nop the code for what writes to the address, you can actually hack it. I would've made an insta kill hack, but enemies and heroes have the same pointer health.
nop the code ?
nop the code ?
Meaning to replace a code with a code that does nothing. So if I hit someone, they won't take damage.
a server sided game...ohh well better play it legit.
PSA: if you enable the admin login, and enter an incorrect password, you will be banned.
atdt *67
any news on this ?
This just got badged. Anyone plan on revisiting this game?
Interestingly, I can not get the Badge Hack to work with this particular game. Entering the game after attempting to do will show a brief message about an error communicating to badge servers.
Has anyone kept track of all the different websites Kongregate Hack has gone through. (5 at least right?)
It's MMO and it uses its own game server to communicate with kongregate badge/highscore system? It's not easy(not feasible?) to impersonate it
Seems long dead but i'll try my luck anyway, this game is quite good but farming stars to be competitive seems like a full time job to me, not exactly the way i want to play a game.
anything new ?