Red Crucible 2
Auto-Post
Welcome to our Red Crucible 2 cheats page.
Here you will find Red Crucible 2 trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Red Crucible 2 and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Red Crucible 2
Hack Author Votes Date
Trainer Kill in basecamp 9 03/13/2015
Trainer select any team even when full 5 03/11/2015
Trainer No Spread - 27.01.2015 1 01/27/2015
Trainer move speed 5x 03/10/15 1 03/11/2015
Trainer Ultra speed -3 04/05/2015
Auto Guns -6 04/03/2015

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any Red Crucible 2 for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
Red Crucible 12/09/2015
Red Crucible 2 04/20/2015
Red Crucible 2 Posted on: 09/19/2012 2:29am
Quote Post
System Bot
Intense first person shooter with vehicle and air combat. Compete with friends or players from around the globe using some of the world's deadliest modern weapons and vehicles. Play with up to 26 players in several unique environments designed for both infantry and vehicle combat.
RE: Red Crucible 2 Posted on: 07/06/2014 8:36pm
Quote Post

No hacks for the game?

RE: Red Crucible 2 Posted on: 07/12/2014 9:37am
Quote Post

This is what happens when you get bored and start puncing in random numbers XD

Update/Edit:... Punched in some more random numbers and Got this, Great for harrassing or stalking people XD:

RE: Red Crucible 2 Posted on: 07/16/2014 2:34pm
Quote Post

wtf what did you press? :D

RE: Red Crucible 2 Posted on: 12/07/2014 9:14am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Red Crucible 2 Posted on: 12/15/2014 12:43am
Quote Post
Distant fields ..
kolonelkadat Posted on: 12/07/2014 4:14am

There's a problem with the unlimited ammo hack. When you enter any game, it causes other players to shoot continously which causes lag and cause to be unplayable or at times crashes. If someone use their demolition class, then it will cause explosions to be shot continously causing lag .. again .. but much worst .. Any fix ? or any graphical way to disable particles and only rely on hit markers basically ..

RE: Red Crucible 2 Posted on: 12/16/2014 12:44am
Quote Post
Kevin91x Posted on: 12/14/2014 7:43pm

There's a problem with the unlimited ammo hack. When you enter any game, it causes other players to shoot continously which causes lag and cause to be unplayable or at times crashes. If someone use their demolition class, then it will cause explosions to be shot continously causing lag .. again .. but much worst .. Any fix ? or any graphical way to disable particles and only rely on hit markers basically ..

yeah i agree its makes demolition seem abit OP and the lag is immence if you have a miserable computer

RE: Red Crucible 2 Posted on: 12/16/2014 6:51am
Quote Post
Distant fields ..
CrazyBannana Posted on: 12/15/2014 7:44pm

yeah i agree its makes demolition seem abit OP and the lag is immence if you have a miserable computer

The unlmited ammo hack doesn't affect other players, so I'm not sure if you are referring to that. IT WOULD be OP if you add rapid fire hack onto it, then yea .. it would cause further suspscion if there is like someone spectating you or some crap. I'm not complaining much about that, although I'm more concerned on the unlmited ammo glitch/problem (error ?), since its causing lag and make repetivite sounds from different guns rapid firing everywhere .. which is just basically could possibly make your ears explode. (R.I.P Headphone users :P)

RE: Red Crucible 2 Posted on: 12/19/2014 1:59am
Quote Post
Kevin91x Posted on: 12/16/2014 1:51am

The unlmited ammo hack doesn't affect other players, so I'm not sure if you are referring to that. IT WOULD be OP if you add rapid fire hack onto it, then yea .. it would cause further suspscion if there is like someone spectating you or some crap. I'm not complaining much about that, although I'm more concerned on the unlmited ammo glitch/problem (error ?), since its causing lag and make repetivite sounds from different guns rapid firing everywhere .. which is just basically could possibly make your ears explode. (R.I.P Headphone users :P)

i ment it LOOKS LIKE not it is op but yeah. idk if i should open my should while playing the game anymore it as far as ik it can be fixed for afew secounds but thats not really gonna help is it?

RE: Red Crucible 2 Posted on: 12/19/2014 2:27am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
CrazyBannana Posted on: 12/18/2014 8:59pm

i ment it LOOKS LIKE not it is op but yeah. idk if i should open my should while playing the game anymore it as far as ik it can be fixed for afew secounds but thats not really gonna help is it?

Quote Pyramid!

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Red Crucible 2 Posted on: 12/21/2014 10:11pm
Quote Post
Distant fields ..

Nope, it's going to stick to the game. Unless kolonelkadat could fix it .. As far I can see, you have to be lucky to be in a game where there is no explosive weapons. By of which, avoid all vehicular (vehicle-related) servers .. (which sucks I know) .. to prevent you for defacing yourself in game :P 

RE: Red Crucible 2 Posted on: 12/22/2014 6:20am
Quote Post
this quote box was an accident and idk how to remove it sorry  sad
Kevin91x Posted on: 12/21/2014 5:11pm

Nope, it's going to stick to the game. Unless kolonelkadat could fix it .. As far I can see, you have to be lucky to be in a game where there is no explosive weapons. By of which, avoid all vehicular (vehicle-related) servers .. (which sucks I know) .. to prevent you for defacing yourself in game :P 

well i did get to fix it but the problem is it has 23 differnt steps and its not using a cheat engine so yeah im not going to just write down piles of code its pretty irksome

RE: Red Crucible 2 Posted on: 12/22/2014 11:07pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
CrazyBannana Posted on: 12/22/2014 1:20am
this quote box was an accident and idk how to remove it sorry  sad
Kevin91x Posted on: 12/21/2014 5:11pm

well i did get to fix it but the problem is it has 23 differnt steps and its not using a cheat engine so yeah im not going to just write down piles of code its pretty irksome

Man, I need to find some way to prevent this level of nesting...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Red Crucible 2 Posted on: 12/24/2014 9:18pm
Quote Post

yeah probably the replys are getting abit large

RE: Red Crucible 2 Posted on: 04/20/2015 12:22am
Quote Post

hello, I need help for a hack in red crucible 2 - unlimited bullets

already tried several times to find the code in the dll, but without success.
searched by the names: bullet, ammo, gun, clip etc ...
and could not,
what I want is to know what should I change in CIL code.
I convert the code then see if they are equal.
unlimited bullet:

26 11 ?? 17 58 13 ?? 11 ?? 06 3F 75 FC FF FF 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 59 22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 7E ?? ?? ?? ?? 5A 3E 0B 00 00 00 02 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 13 ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 17 58 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 39 76 00 00 00 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 3F 65 00 00 00 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 1E 3B 54 00 00 00 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 39 3A 00 00 00 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 17 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 7E ?? ?? ?? ?? 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 16 17 8D ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 16 7E ?? ?? ?? ?? 8C ?? ?? ?? ?? A2 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 38 17 00 00 00 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 11 ?? 40 0A 00 00 00 7E ?? ?? ?? ?? 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 2A

what word should I look ????????