Bad quality of video recorded using OBS/Fraps/Shadowplay
Hello,
i've tried to record some videos from games on new PC but unfortunately my recorded videos looks like... *bad*.
It's choppy or looks like it wouldnt be recorded in 60fps but just like under 30. Video here has ~25mins. And first 10mins are extremely choppy but the rest are ok.
Using OBS:
I've tried "Simple output", High quality, Indisting. quality. In "Advanced" i've tried CBR and CQP (few times each option).
And one video is great, another time it's horrible. (recorded on same option) [for example CBR 16000: 1 video 15mins is ok, 2 video is horrible, 3 video is 50:50].
Using Shadowplay is almost the same as like using OBS Studio but video is ruined all the time.
Using Fraps it's something more complicated. While recording my FPS in game dropping from 60 to 44 for every 5-8 seconds. Recorded video looks horrible.
I've no idea what's going on. I've tried to record videos on 2 different HDD and even on SSD. Im out of ideas what mind cause the problem.
My PC spec:
CPU: i7 6700k 4.0 @4.2
GPU: GTX 970 Asus Strix
Mobo: MSI z170a Gaming M5
RAM: Ripjaw 5 16GB 3000MHz
PSU: Evga 750w SuperNova G2
SSD: Samsung EVO 850 256GB
HDD: 1. WD Black, 2. Seagate Barracuda
Before upgrade i was using CPU i5 2400, old Asus Mobo, PSU Corsair CX 600(or 650), GTX 970 and old RAM 16GB. I had no problems with video recording. Everything happened when i upgraded to new one.
Anyone has any idea what mind cause such problems? I'd really appreciate for any kind of help.
