Skip to content
[Request]

Tower Keepers

This discussion is linked to Tower Keepers. View game

121 posts

Tower Keepers

Posted Jul 28, 2017 9:44 pm

Hey, a new game by ninjakiwi, shouldn't be too hard to hack :P

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Jul 29, 2017 9:52 pm

Any gold cheat? I tried to edit it to 999m, but it goes back down.

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Jul 30, 2017 8:48 am

As this is an MMO most currency cheats won't work since they're all server sided. It might be possible to mess with cooldowns, but I'm too lazy to actually check. Also, I'm a shitty hacker, and if it requires more than going on cheat engine and searching for a base value, I can't do it.

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Jul 30, 2017 2:44 pm

I know that there is an online save where everything is server sided so cannot be hacked normally with cheat engine. But sometimes the game asks me to choose: load the server sided save or load a local save. So this made me believe that there is a local save that can be edited. For now I could only hack the health during a fight because every fight is client sided.

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Jul 31, 2017 3:17 pm

Food can be frozen (4bytes)

The hp is a shared code, changing mov to add affects both players and ennemies.
If someone is good enough (or patient enough) to do a structure dissect to climb back to the offset that defines values to point at player/enemy team, and give birth to a nice double AOB for godmode + enemy 1hp (to be only used in PVE content to avoid getting caught), they would earn my endless gratitude - the PVE content is a real chore, and anything that allows me to sleep rather than grind is a definite thumbs up.
 

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Jul 31, 2017 7:26 pm

Hey! I've tried both the hp during combat and the food cheats. Neither seems to be working for me.
I'm a shitty hacker, but the solutions you proposed seemed easy. The values simply do not change. 
Could have something to do that i'm using chrome?

Thanks!

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Jul 31, 2017 7:31 pm

For the food freeze, do NOT change the food value, just FREEZE it.
 

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Jul 31, 2017 7:37 pm

I was in the wrong process. Yeah, i'm that noob. 
Both work wonderfully. 
Thank you, old sport!

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Jul 31, 2017 9:01 pm

svs, I wanted to do something similar to what you gave as an example (godmode + 1 hit kill) but the hp adresses are too complicated for me to find a pointer to them.
do you have any guide for complicated pointers? ( I see that usually they are complicated in flash games.)

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Jul 31, 2017 9:08 pm

Unfortunately golmo, I'm in the same boat, I'm over my head here.

All I know from CE is what I learnt from the inbuilt tutorial.
And I also tried to crawl back up the pointers, and got mindfuzzled very quickly.

Maybe if we're lucky, one of "those that know" will kindly set to task on working us out a god mode.

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Aug 1, 2017 7:36 am

I took the trouble to show you a tutorial for a crystal hack

All the sites that link to any apps you should download for 30 seconds are bullshit

I have tried a long time and found a hack that really works.

There is a possibility to chop crystals but that only once per account ( 3850 Crystals )

But one of the least really works!

"ITS ONLY TESTED ON WINDOWS 7 WITH BLUESTACKS ANDROID EMULATOR"

But after you use it on the computer you can easily log in via the mobile phone and have the crystals on the mobile phone

1. Download BlueStacks Android Emulator or Andy Emulator.
2. Download "Lucky Patcher APP "
3. Start BlueStacks and install " Lucky Patcher APP " 
4. Click on Tower Keepers and open the patch menu and click on (inAPP- and LVL-Emulation)
5. Be sure that both hooks with LVL emulation and in app emulation
6. Then click Apply and wait
7. Then start Tower Keepers and go to the crystals shop.
8. Click on the last offer and buy the crystals
9. Do not worry, you do not have to pay, of course!!!

BlueStacks Android Emulator: http://www.bluestacks.com/
Lucky Patcher APP : http://lucky-patcher.en.uptodown.com/android/download

Have Fun :)


RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Aug 1, 2017 4:39 pm

Meh.

I'm not gonna install your junk, or hack something that could easily be detectable such as gems.
 

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Aug 1, 2017 7:21 pm

And do not call it Junk . If you have no idea of ​​such programs then just shut up before you speak something bad
 

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Aug 2, 2017 2:33 am

I use MEMU Player and NOX for android emulation.  They both seem to work better than Bluestacks for me.

I've been using Lucky Patcher for quite a while.  SVS is just a dick apparently.  Either way, if he doesn't want to be here, he can just go away.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Aug 3, 2017 6:34 am

Great game! and thanks for the unlimited food cheat!