[Request] Tower Keepers
Tower Keepers
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure MMO Mouse Only Multiplayer PvP RPG

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Tower Keepers

Last Updated: 05/25/2018 10:01

Tower Crawl Ascension

Reach keeper level 6

Necromancer's (Final) Rest

Complete the second campaign

Game Dscription
Heroic strategy RPG with deep solo campaign and real-time head to head battles! Train an epic army of heroes and defend your tower against all enemies. Emba...
RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 09/24/2017 7:05pm
Quote Post

You shouldn't do the stones hack anyway, even if that error is listed in the hacking process, i believe it messes with the game and bugs the "find loot" option for some heroes.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 09/28/2017 10:59am
Quote Post

Ok, noob question here. I need to open just the firefox process (in cheat eng.), or should i look for something especific?

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 09/28/2017 1:44pm
Quote Post
Oxward Posted on: 09/28/2017 6:59am

Ok, noob question here. I need to open just the firefox process (in cheat eng.), or should i look for something especific?

look for the port of the tab Tower Keepers is using, aka, right click on the tabs section (empty part of the bar) -> task manager (look for the number associated with Tower Keepers tab), change it to hex -> search for that process and inject into that process... from there on you can go around searching for values and stuff.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 09/28/2017 2:51pm
Quote Post
a5yearold Posted on: 09/28/2017 9:44am

look for the port of the tab Tower Keepers is using, aka, right click on the tabs section (empty part of the bar) -> task manager (look for the number associated with Tower Keepers tab), change it to hex -> search for that process and inject into that process... from there on you can go around searching for values and stuff.

Thanks, i was doing stuff(nothing) with the wrong process. :P
Btw, is the resources thing patched?

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 09/29/2017 1:47am
Quote Post
Oxward Posted on: 09/28/2017 10:51am
a5yearold Posted on: 09/28/2017 9:44am

Thanks, i was doing stuff(nothing) with the wrong process. :P
Btw, is the resources thing patched?

Yes, resources values have been patched last update i believe

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 09/30/2017 8:40am
Quote Post

How do you guys understand you got banned?

Right now I'm having a "network error" when I try to PvP, and no enemies found in Tower Attacks, but I'm still in guild can do Boss Portal and other stuff is unchanged. Is it a ban?

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 10/02/2017 9:41am
Quote Post

Yes deltadude, this is a soft ban. A hard ban means "Feature unavailable, please contact support" on any multiplayer action including guilds and so.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 10/03/2017 2:58pm
Quote Post

Any wizard tower hack\freeze? I tried to froze the rewards, or jump to another floor and didn't work.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 10/05/2017 11:04pm
Quote Post

Has anyone tried skipping enemy turns by injecting code wich replaces the start of the enemy turn with calling the endcode of the enemy turn?

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 10/19/2017 2:06am
Quote Post

Has anyone tried catacombs?  The points and rewards seem to be stored differently ... at least I can't find them.

I've tried finding values for Wizards Tower, crafting resources, and catacombs ... no luck.

I'm able to generate hacks in other areas of the application so I know that my approach is sound ... but these spots seem to store their values differently.

I've even gone through and used Changed vs. Unchanged searches to no avail ... and that should've found the locations regardless of how they're being stored.

I wonder if they're storing the values in a separate thread or using some other exotic approach.

Has anyone had any luck with these?

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 10/22/2017 10:55pm
Quote Post

Im sorry, but how does this all work with the values, searching, address, and whatever? Is this Cheat Engine 7.2?

I love this website! smiley

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 10/23/2017 12:13pm
Quote Post
rxetcyvubin Posted on: 10/22/2017 6:55pm

Im sorry, but how does this all work with the values, searching, address, and whatever? Is this Cheat Engine 7.2?

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 03/13/2018 10:27pm
Quote Post

this is in response to macro_79 hack...

Haha i loved it when u used term reverse engineer and this gave me an idea to write a small program that could do that :D

Look at this. IDK if i am allowed to share the program here or not.

Enjoy... PM me if u want it..

Zed*- (Sharpshooter)
RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 03/23/2018 3:09am
Quote Post

I'll add a Report of things that happens while i've testet different things on Tower Keepers.

I tried three accounts until they got banned.

First I tried to level very fast until level 12 in order to join or create a guild.
#1: Freezing Food, adding some Gold, Trainingpoints (TP), Skillpoints (SP) and Artisanpoints (AP) helps to speed up the game a bit. Don't overdo it! You don't need to indrease the values. Just freeze them when you're going to spend Gold, Gems, AP or whatever. This way the values increase slowly but not in a way that slow you down.

#2: I tried to get a lot of Heros by "Changing Hero in Shop". Buying rare, epic or other Heros for the price of a common Heros seems to be a bad idea when you do it too .. obviously or too often. The Account got banned due to violations on Gem-purchases.
I assume this refresh via gems is monitored.

On a second try I was going to create a guild and buy soulstones in the shop. Maybe i was growing too fast, but as i have manipulated the Guildpoints in order to buy the Stonepacks, the second account got banned.

My last Account I could play until I've reached Level 35 - after like 5 days of Gameplay.
And this turn i did things without getting banned, i couldn't believe ...

First I slowly increase Gold, Gems, AP, SP, TP using freezing the values during purchasing something. Same for Materials, when crafting items!! Freezing, crafting, again and again until all Heros are equipped.

#3: This time I didn't buy Heros using the Hack as described. On the 24h refresh at the shop I searched for the changing values of super-rare and epic Heros (using two instances of CE) and switched the values to other Heros on the same level in order to buy them for the price that is expected for super-rare and epic ones. This way i didn't refresh using gems(!) and nothing unexpected happens (ofc the value for gold-purchases was frozen).

This time i didn't create a guild. I searched Robin-Hood-like for a Guild with a huge amount of semi-active low-to-mid-level players, joined and bought all the stuff from the shop using freeze of Guildpoints. What shall happen? A ban? I didn't care for. Now the funny part. I got kicked within 5 minutes but not banned!!

I was bored so I searched for another, a smaller guild, joind and did the same. People there where kindly, thanked for the gifts and played their game. No-one kicked me nor complained about the .. obvious.

Because of getting a lot of Portalstones i got a huge collection of Heros. The missing ones now i completed from the shop as described above.

#4: Now it was time to get more stones for the Heros using Epic Chests from Battles. Inrease the Keys and the Chests and 'use' them for a while using a autoclicker. Mine runs during a lunch (maybe an hour) and except 2-3 Heros i was able(!) to promote them to 7* [I didn't, but i was able to!]

Form now on I always spent the newest eqipment to the Heros, always max enhanced (for this I used Gems for research). The Tower got the best machines and I nearly never lost a match on PVP.

Now it started becoming tricky and this is important. I had an account, that was 5 days old an Kong, having skills of a slow leveling player that was playing for weeks or months. This is treasonously and easy comprehensible!

It happens what has to happen. At level 33 i had an opponent on PVP that obviously was a slow-leveler, beating me all the time. On level 35 i beat him. A minute later i got a message about beeing banned.

I'm not sad about that experience. All what i want to tell; don't give 'em a reason to double-check your account.

One thing: Killing the Dragon using the Life-Hack didn't result in an instant-ban. I tried 2-3 times :)
Another thing: The "Unlimited Portal Stones"-thing didn't work for me, but it's not necessary at all.

Have fun!

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 04/03/2018 9:49pm
Quote Post
macro_79 Posted on: 03/22/2018 11:09pm

I'll add a Report of things that happens while i've testet different things on Tower Keepers.

I tried three accounts until they got banned.

First I tried to level very fast until level 12 in order to join or create a guild.
#1: Freezing Food, adding some Gold, Trainingpoints (TP), Skillpoints (SP) and Artisanpoints (AP) helps to speed up the game a bit. Don't overdo it! You don't need to indrease the values. Just freeze them when you're going to spend Gold, Gems, AP or whatever. This way the values increase slowly but not in a way that slow you down.

#2: I tried to get a lot of Heros by "Changing Hero in Shop". Buying rare, epic or other Heros for the price of a common Heros seems to be a bad idea when you do it too .. obviously or too often. The Account got banned due to violations on Gem-purchases.
I assume this refresh via gems is monitored.

On a second try I was going to create a guild and buy soulstones in the shop. Maybe i was growing too fast, but as i have manipulated the Guildpoints in order to buy the Stonepacks, the second account got banned.

My last Account I could play until I've reached Level 35 - after like 5 days of Gameplay.
And this turn i did things without getting banned, i couldn't believe ...

First I slowly increase Gold, Gems, AP, SP, TP using freezing the values during purchasing something. Same for Materials, when crafting items!! Freezing, crafting, again and again until all Heros are equipped.

#3: This time I didn't buy Heros using the Hack as described. On the 24h refresh at the shop I searched for the changing values of super-rare and epic Heros (using two instances of CE) and switched the values to other Heros on the same level in order to buy them for the price that is expected for super-rare and epic ones. This way i didn't refresh using gems(!) and nothing unexpected happens (ofc the value for gold-purchases was frozen).

This time i didn't create a guild. I searched Robin-Hood-like for a Guild with a huge amount of semi-active low-to-mid-level players, joined and bought all the stuff from the shop using freeze of Guildpoints. What shall happen? A ban? I didn't care for. Now the funny part. I got kicked within 5 minutes but not banned!!

I was bored so I searched for another, a smaller guild, joind and did the same. People there where kindly, thanked for the gifts and played their game. No-one kicked me nor complained about the .. obvious.

Because of getting a lot of Portalstones i got a huge collection of Heros. The missing ones now i completed from the shop as described above.

#4: Now it was time to get more stones for the Heros using Epic Chests from Battles. Inrease the Keys and the Chests and 'use' them for a while using a autoclicker. Mine runs during a lunch (maybe an hour) and except 2-3 Heros i was able(!) to promote them to 7* [I didn't, but i was able to!]

Form now on I always spent the newest eqipment to the Heros, always max enhanced (for this I used Gems for research). The Tower got the best machines and I nearly never lost a match on PVP.

Now it started becoming tricky and this is important. I had an account, that was 5 days old an Kong, having skills of a slow leveling player that was playing for weeks or months. This is treasonously and easy comprehensible!

It happens what has to happen. At level 33 i had an opponent on PVP that obviously was a slow-leveler, beating me all the time. On level 35 i beat him. A minute later i got a message about beeing banned.

I'm not sad about that experience. All what i want to tell; don't give 'em a reason to double-check your account.

One thing: Killing the Dragon using the Life-Hack didn't result in an instant-ban. I tried 2-3 times :)
Another thing: The "Unlimited Portal Stones"-thing didn't work for me, but it's not necessary at all.

Have fun!

man, your excel spreadsheet for calculations is divine, thanks so much for this! it made it much easier to research during the game, and now knowing these tips is much easier not to be banned, only if you really want to "mock" the game.. thank you!