[Request] Tower Keepers
Tower Keepers
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure MMO Mouse Only Multiplayer PvP RPG

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Tower Keepers

Last Updated: 05/25/2018 10:01

Tower Crawl Ascension

Reach keeper level 6

Necromancer's (Final) Rest

Complete the second campaign

Game Dscription
Heroic strategy RPG with deep solo campaign and real-time head to head battles! Train an epic army of heroes and defend your tower against all enemies. Emba...
RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/26/2017 5:09am
Quote Post

Nah, too bad buddy.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/30/2017 7:48pm
Quote Post

Crafting materials hack no longer works. Can't find the addresses with a 4-byte search any longer

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/31/2017 10:34pm
Quote Post

Do we know if any if any of these work for sure any longer?  I'm trying to teach myself some basics, but cannot get any to work; not sure if its me or if they have been patched :/

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 09/01/2017 2:39pm
Quote Post

Soul stones and festival hacks certainly work. I just tried both.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 09/01/2017 7:04pm
Quote Post

I think that the changing hero in shop hack got me banned. Only did the festival hack before and made sure just to do training points and gold.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 09/02/2017 12:38am
Quote Post

I have no idea what I am doing wrong then.  I scan for initial value, use some gems, scan for new used value and get nothing.  Any idea if there is a usualy mistake that people make that I may be making?

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 09/02/2017 3:28pm
Quote Post

I tried the ressources hack, it's not working on 4b*1 (i'm used to use cheat engine and i tried a coupel of times just to check)

Will check the others too and let you know, if anyone has any update, thanks in advance, i'll try to track the ressources as well.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 09/02/2017 3:43pm
Quote Post

ReanimationSG, make sure you attached the right process to Cheat Engine. I just did the gem event and portal stone exploit: https://imgur.com/a6N5Ypp I am using chrome. I pressed shift+esc, to find the process ID, converted it to hex, then selected the right one in cheat engine. Hope the creators of the game wont mind 

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 09/03/2017 5:39am
Quote Post
Immunos Posted on: 09/02/2017 11:43am

ReanimationSG, make sure you attached the right process to Cheat Engine. I just did the gem event and portal stone exploit: https://imgur.com/a6N5Ypp I am using chrome. I pressed shift+esc, to find the process ID, converted it to hex, then selected the right one in cheat engine. Hope the creators of the game wont mind 

To be frank, I'm kind of wary of collecting that final reward (or any gem/mark rewards for that matter; I did however accidentally grab ten thousand marks a few days ago when farming cores, so far seems like I got away with it yet). How long ago did you get that reward? If it seems 'safe' I might as well grab it.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 09/03/2017 10:52am
Quote Post

I guess it's pretty safe PuttBugg. I hacked the gem reward a few days ago and I'm still alive and kicking :)

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 09/03/2017 12:38pm
Quote Post

If you have any common sense just dont farm millions of gems/guild marks as they are pretty blatant. Also dont set guild boss HP to 1 in order to insta kill it. Remember to at least seem legit to other players. For example dont set up a team with 4 epic weapons from the last event reward, being lvl 25, to pvp as someone might notice, that you had no way of obtain those and report your ass. I believe these are the basic rules to minimalize the risk of getting banned. I've been having fun with this game for a couple of days and no ban still. And dont mess with the gem/kreds shop, as this might get your ass banned before you say "tower". That would be all, stay safe and have fun :)

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 09/03/2017 2:34pm
Quote Post
Fakios Posted on: 09/03/2017 6:52am

I guess it's pretty safe PuttBugg. I hacked the gem reward a few days ago and I'm still alive and kicking :)

Cool, guess I'll be picking it up as well. Cheers.

And yeah, I've been careful in making myself look passable; albiet in a p2w way. I'm using my B team for pvp while plowing through campaign/pve content with my main party. 

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 09/05/2017 9:44pm
Quote Post

Thanks for the information! Hacked rewards for Gem event have been super useful. Avoiding Marks and Gem rewards means I can't get the really cool shit, but at least I can stock up on golden stones and gold easily.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 09/05/2017 10:30pm
Quote Post
ModestRodent Posted on: 09/05/2017 5:44pm

Thanks for the information! Hacked rewards for Gem event have been super useful. Avoiding Marks and Gem rewards means I can't get the really cool shit, but at least I can stock up on golden stones and gold easily.

I'm not had issues with getting crazy amount of gems, I merely avoid guild marks since that's something that puts you up there on a leaderboard. Mostly just hack and stay low key in pvp. Use lower tier weapons etc and don't level too fast. But yea, 3 accounts with 80k gems gained from this event, waiting to see if I get caught.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 09/08/2017 2:26pm
Quote Post

Stones hack works, my bad, i didn't read properly.

I'll try ressources again, i'll wait to get a daily crafting quest, i don't want to waste my poor stocks.

Festival hack works too, thanks for that, amazing.

How logn have you been playing  Vallex ?
I mean, i would try the gold hack further but maybe a 7* warrior along with 4* heroes would look a bit suspicious.