[Request] Tower Keepers
Tower Keepers
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure MMO Mouse Only Multiplayer PvP RPG

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Tower Keepers

Last Updated: 05/25/2018 10:01

Tower Crawl Ascension

Reach keeper level 6

Necromancer's (Final) Rest

Complete the second campaign

Game Dscription
Heroic strategy RPG with deep solo campaign and real-time head to head battles! Train an epic army of heroes and defend your tower against all enemies. Emba...
RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/11/2017 6:41pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

Also, for the festival, once you have the value for gold spent, right click the value, and BROWSE the memory. Just to the right, you'll see a 4 byte value which represents which floor you're receiving the reward for.

Freeze it at 19 to farm food and epic weapons, just keep clicking Collect.

I farmed 350k guild marks, and now I can't access the tower, guild functions, or message support on the optionls menu.
Have fun - be careful. 

There's another reward in there, maybe number 16, which let's you farm 1000 gold food and some gems each time. That's probably better. 

Edit: worst typing ever

atdt *67
RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/11/2017 10:19pm
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 08/11/2017 2:41pm

Also, for the festival. Once you have the value for gold spent, right click the value, and BROWSE the memory. Just to the right, you'll see a 4 byte value which represents which floor you're receicving the rewward for.

I farmed 350k guld marks, and now I can't acces the tower, guild functions, or mesage support on the optionls menu.
Have fun - be careful. 

There's another reward in there, maybe number 16, which let's you farm 1000 gold and some gems each time. That's probably better.

im prettybad and not too sure what do do with the memory ..... bit more help would be great if any of you have the time. ty

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/12/2017 12:43am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

find the value for spent gold
double click it to bring it down into the list
right click the entry
select browse
look right for the number 1 or 2 or 3 etc.
right click that number on the right
click Add to something table
freeze it at 19 or 16 or 10
in the game, click collect until you get banned

atdt *67
RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/12/2017 2:18pm
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 08/11/2017 8:43pm

find the value for spent gold
double click it to bring it down into the list
right click the entry
select browse
look right for the number 1 or 2 or 3 etc.
right click that number on the right
click Add to something table
freeze it at 19 or 16 or 10
in the game, click collect until you get banned

When I right-click the address I don't get an option to add. Can you be more specific? This sounds like a really good hack, just trying to get the details right so that I can reproduce it. I can get as far as 

I find the value
add it to list
right click and 'browse this address'
I come to a new screen where i can right click the highlighted address, and if I hit add it gives me a range. But I just hit ok and don't know what to do from there. If I right click again the 'add to code list' option is gone. I'm not sure where to change the values.

I'm using CE version 6.4

http://i.imgur.com/qXMdFEy.png

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/12/2017 3:07pm
Quote Post

http://imgur.com/CMbrqW3

Right-click where I highlighted, click- add to list and freeze the value in your list.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/12/2017 3:15pm
Quote Post
kkkkk Posted on: 08/12/2017 11:07am

http://imgur.com/CMbrqW3

Right-click where I highlighted, click- add to list and freeze the value in your list.

That worked! Thanks very much!!

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/14/2017 4:41pm
Quote Post

Anybody else banned? guild new boss doesn't count damage it stuck. PVP battles errors too. I stop playing if anyone have a fix for this will be nice! angry

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/14/2017 6:23pm
Quote Post

The portal stone hack patched.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/14/2017 7:16pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.
freedoms Posted on: 08/14/2017 12:41pm

Anybody else banned? guild new boss doesn't count damage it stuck. PVP battles errors too. I stop playing if anyone have a fix for this will be nice! angry

Two accounts banned so far 
Can't join/make guilds, can't do any PVP/Find appointments 
Also can't contact support in the options menu.

atdt *67
RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/14/2017 10:58pm
Quote Post

No bans, the obvious items like guild marks are probably detectable. Non-public items like training points, portal stones and the green book items are likely not easily auditable.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/15/2017 3:00am
Quote Post

Portal Stones hack is NOT patched. I just refreshed and confirmed it

Festival level hack is NOT patched. Just refreshed and confirmed it

If you hack the guild marks you WILL get banned. I've been able to do it in small batches (I think I've maybe done it in two batches of 15k stones because that's what you can buy with kreds, but I'm too scared to do more) - This game is pretty focused on PVP, of course they're gonna ban obvious hackers. So be careful! You can still hack other resources with no issues. But if you're too obvious you'll get detected. So I don't farm endless stuff and hoard it, I farm what I need and use it. I try not to get any value too high (nothing over around 50k) except for my gold, which I keep under 10mil usually.

Good luck, be smart

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/15/2017 7:26am
Quote Post

Tried doing the portal stone hack and once I exited the portal and went back to the town, I couldn't interact with any buttons. Weird behavior.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/15/2017 12:31pm
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 08/11/2017 2:41pm

Also, for the festival, once you have the value for gold spent, right click the value, and BROWSE the memory. Just to the right, you'll see a 4 byte value which represents which floor you're receiving the reward for.

I farmed 350k guild marks, and now I can't access the tower, guild functions, or message support on the optionls menu.
Have fun - be careful. 

There's another reward in there, maybe number 16, which let's you farm 1000 gold food and some gems each time. That's probably better. 

Edit: worst typing ever

This worked wonders. Thanks again.
I keep changing to 13, not freezing, to collect the much needed artisan points and collect all the way to the last. Then start over.

About the "collect untild you get banned" haha... Before I tried this, I had trouble accessing guild, tower, etc. I just hope it's something to do with the horrible 1.9 version update.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/15/2017 1:31pm
Quote Post
sidney808 Posted on: 08/15/2017 3:26am

Tried doing the portal stone hack and once I exited the portal and went back to the town, I couldn't interact with any buttons. Weird behavior.

Some buttons stop working after you do this. Just do a cloud save real quick and refresh the page. It should go back to normal.

NEW food hack Posted on: 08/16/2017 12:22pm
Quote Post

1) search for unknown initial value
2) spend some food
3) scan for CHANGED value
4) open anything( guild/daily quest/heroes
5) scan for UNCHANGED values
6) watch not to increase food during scanning unchanged values
7) eat a chicken
8) scan for changed values
9) repeat a lot until you have less than 16 values left
10) only 2 of them will be xxxx and xxxxxx