[Request] Tower Keepers
Tower Keepers
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure MMO Mouse Only Multiplayer PvP RPG

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Tower Keepers

Last Updated: 05/25/2018 10:01

Tower Crawl Ascension

Reach keeper level 6

Necromancer's (Final) Rest

Complete the second campaign

Game Dscription
Heroic strategy RPG with deep solo campaign and real-time head to head battles! Train an epic army of heroes and defend your tower against all enemies. Emba...
RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/04/2017 4:04pm
Quote Post

Both of the above hacks are working for me. I've found a way to get unlimited portal stones / gold but I'm unable to post it as a hack because I don't have enough posts :(

EDIT: Posted a few times and submitted the hack

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/05/2017 11:22am
Quote Post

Tried you cheat but is not working for me I did it with around 10 stones. Hp and food freeze works perfectly.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/05/2017 4:03pm
Quote Post

Assuming you started with 10 stones, you need to do the following

-Scan for 10
-Throw one stone in, click through hero screen
-Scan for 9
-Repeat until you get 1-3 addresses

If you do it right you'll get a few addresses and if you freeze them first, then change value to the same, it should work. It only levels up Fighter, so I got him to 7 stars. I put on an autoclicker to automate the gold collection and after a while I had about 1 mil gold. I've done this hack several times now. If you don't have a bunch of stones just scan for 0, then when you get 1 stone scan 1. Repeat as you gradually get stones and eventually you'll have narrowed the search down enough to try it. It works best if you're already at the stone screen before you change values, but once you have the addresses you can change and freeze the values and it will trigger the portal screen.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/05/2017 4:33pm
Quote Post
qball444 Posted on: 08/05/2017 12:03pm

-Scan for 10
-Scan for 9

This was great. Weird that only Fighter gets "hacked" stones.
I'm curious as to what happened with the gold stones. I wasn't able to try that one yet. Also Fighter?

Cheers!

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/05/2017 5:44pm
Quote Post

All the hacks posted work. Trying to find more... :/

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/05/2017 6:12pm
Quote Post

The gold stone does the same thing as normal stones. They also share similar addresses. They will always go toward the Fighter, and only give 125 gold just like the regular ones.

Also, you guys CAN hack the festival quests. Like the one where you have to collect a certain number of skill books used. Very simple scans, just 4 bytes normal values. Don't waste your gold on using scrolls for heroes you don't care about, just hack it to 2000 and collect all rewards :D

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/05/2017 7:20pm
Quote Post

Same can be done with Catacombs Score :P (Two addresses, just track them while gathering points)
Your server side rankings won't be saved, however you will be able to collect all the rewards

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/05/2017 8:02pm
Quote Post

All hacks work! I did the one with stones Succesful this time! but it gives only fighters stones

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/05/2017 8:04pm
Quote Post
Jotatebe Posted on: 08/05/2017 12:33pm

-Scan for 10
-Scan for 9

This was great. Weird that only Fighter gets "hacked" stones.
I'm curious as to what happened with the gold stones. I wasn't able to try that one yet. Also Fighter?

Cheers!

It's not weird, for some reason throwing an empty stone gives you an unidentified hero, then the game defaults to Fighter. And yes, same with gold stones :)

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/05/2017 9:56pm
Quote Post

all hacks are working so far i cant vote since i dont have 5 post but good job

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/06/2017 12:52am
Quote Post

Thanks for the hack Filigestii.  Neither of the things he linked are shoddy or suspicious and he offered a genuine solution for someone wanting to hack. 

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/06/2017 7:07am
Quote Post

I am pretty sure the game stores Gold/Gems and pretty much everything client side... 
It would be nice if some Unity hacker could do a trainer where instead of decreasing resources they're increased. (This was done on android APK)

I managed to decompile the code, however... the game logic part is obfuscated ... anyone can recommended a unity deobfuscator? :)

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/07/2017 10:23am
Quote Post

Thanks for the hacks guys! Btw catacombs score is caried into global rankings if you complete one battle legit way. Also havent you found way to cheat training points/skill points or guild marks? Thanks for reply!

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/07/2017 11:34am
Quote Post

Guild Marks ... are ... probably impossible. 

Training / Skill points should be possible with AoB, however... the code is freakingly obfuscated and I can't figure it out... :)

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/07/2017 11:27pm
Quote Post

-Scan for 10
-Scan for 9

If you do it right you'll get a few addresses and if you freeze them first, then change value to the same, it should work. It only levels up Fighter, so I got him to 7 stars. I put on an autoclicker to automate the gold collection and after a while I had about 1 mil gold. I've done this hack several times now. If you don't have a bunch of stones just scan for 0, then when you get 1 stone scan 1. Repeat as you gradually get stones and eventually you'll have narrowed the search down enough to try it. It works best if you're already at the stone screen before you change values, but once you have the addresses you can change and freeze the values and it will trigger the portal screen.

Am I the only one who gets crashes with the stones hack?
I have no trouble narrowing down the address for the stones. I've tried the hack with the stones pack from the guild shop and it worked wonders.
It's the 4th time I try it with the number of stones at 1 (instead of 4 or 3) and it crashes the game. I'm currently waiting for the stones pack but my guild takes four days to gather 20k guild marks.