[Request] Tower Keepers
Tower Keepers
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure MMO Mouse Only Multiplayer PvP RPG

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Tower Keepers

Last Updated: 05/25/2018 10:01

Tower Crawl Ascension

Reach keeper level 6

Necromancer's (Final) Rest

Complete the second campaign

Game Dscription
Heroic strategy RPG with deep solo campaign and real-time head to head battles! Train an epic army of heroes and defend your tower against all enemies. Emba...
RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/17/2017 1:06pm
Quote Post

The Gold event is over, but a new one is here! The training event is a GREAT way to get unlimited keys and gold without getting guild marks. This one works the same way

-Scan for training spent (4 bytes) until you find the value
-Right click address - browse this region
-Right click the level byte and add to list

Same process as before, but this one has a great reward that won't throw up any red flags. Freeze at 8 to get lots of keys/gold

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/18/2017 1:07pm
Quote Post

it look like you can farm gold, training point, skill point, skil scroll, portal stone, artisan point, component, wizard tower ticket (and key ?) in festival event without get ban. (i farm a lot of this, i'm not baned yet, but don't be too greedy)

for the unlimited food, i don't really understand how it works. I found the 2 adress, froze it, and don't earn any food (with chicken / feast hall). But when i go in mission, it go back to normal =/

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/19/2017 1:30am
Quote Post
qball444 Posted on: 08/17/2017 9:06am

The Gold event is over, but a new one is here! The training event is a GREAT way to get unlimited keys and gold without getting guild marks. This one works the same way

-Scan for training spent (4 bytes) until you find the value
-Right click address - browse this region
-Right click the level byte and add to list

Same process as before, but this one has a great reward that won't throw up any red flags. Freeze at 8 to get lots of keys/gold

Curious, I went through and got all my rewards before I saw you were able to do this. Are you able to undo and keep getting them?  Not sure if I'm doing the process wrong or if I've ruined my chance with already claiming them all.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/19/2017 7:47am
Quote Post

@ vallex when you have found level value, you can farm whatever you want in the festival event (avoid cristals & guild marks) even if you already take your reward.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/19/2017 2:58pm
Quote Post
dogyzarc Posted on: 08/19/2017 3:47am

@ vallex when you have found level value, you can farm whatever you want in the festival event (avoid cristals & guild marks) even if you already take your reward.

See I'm unsure if I'm doing it wrong still, or it's because I previously went and claimed them all. Spent a hour or so attempting to find the value and reading over what everyone said. But couldn't get it to work. So wondering if it's just me messing up or what.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/19/2017 9:06pm
Quote Post
Vallex Posted on: 08/19/2017 10:58am
dogyzarc Posted on: 08/19/2017 3:47am

See I'm unsure if I'm doing it wrong still, or it's because I previously went and claimed them all. Spent a hour or so attempting to find the value and reading over what everyone said. But couldn't get it to work. So wondering if it's just me messing up or what.

1. If you've claimed them all, you must have 150k+ of training points spent or hacked. For the sake of argument, let's say you have 200k points (this is the number that appears both in the "News" tab on the main page and, once you open it, the big number in the middle of the already claimed rewards).
2. Open Cheat Engine, make sure you are in the right proccess.
3. Search for 200.000 (number of training points).
4. Go to the Heroes section and level up a shitty hero one level.
5. Search for new value. Let's say you spent 50 training points, so search for 200.050.
6. You should have only one value at the moment. If not, repeat steps 4 and 5.
7. Select that value, double click. 
8. Right click the address. The third option from the top says: "Browse this memory region (Ctrl+B)". Click.
9. Bunch of things I don't have the slightest clue will pop up. One thingy on the top, one thingy below.
10. The thingy on the top have "address, Bytes, Opcode, comment". There is one thingy highlighted. Do NOT touch anything there.
11. The thingy below is like an Excel. Pay attention here. The FIRST line starts with "address" and then a lot of numbers. The SECOND line is the one you gotta pay attention. 
12. The FIFTH numbers (or letters) of the SECOND line is the address you want. Thank kkkkkkk for this pic: http://imgur.com/CMbrqW3 Right click that thingy and select "Add this address to the list". 
13. THAT is the address that you want. Change it to 1 and re claim everything over. Change it to whatever and freeze to get a specific something. Do NOT farm guild marks nor diamonds. It have cost some of us a huge ban on our foreheads.

As you can all see, i'm not exactly a pro hacker and I over use the term "thingy" but I hope I was clear.

Speaking of bans... I had to start over and now i'm being extra cautious of what to hack and the amounts of it.
So,iIs the catacomb hack working? Is it safe?

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/21/2017 11:11am
Quote Post

how did you start over, Jotatebe? i got blocked from all multiplayer features but i can not start a new account or reset mine somehow.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/21/2017 1:27pm
Quote Post
pisser Posted on: 08/21/2017 7:11am

how did you start over, Jotatebe? i got blocked from all multiplayer features but i can not start a new account or reset mine somehow.

You need to make a new Kong account. That will allow you to start over unbanned. Be sure not to give yourself too much and you'll be fine.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/22/2017 7:39am
Quote Post

someone have found how to use food hack ? still blocked with this one

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/22/2017 8:25pm
Quote Post

Got banned today because I found how to hack food and gold directly :-( (I'm certain that is because of the gold hack)
I was happy with my account with all 7* and good progress.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/22/2017 8:35pm
Quote Post

I've been using the frozen food hack for a day or two now. Grinding out levels. I've joined the tower keepers discord and been reading a lot of the older post. Most of what gets you caught seems to be other players. The prestige from guild marks is obvious and such. And getting yourself to max level super quick is bad. I plan to make it to 49 and slow down. They've mentioned that they take notice when a new 55 shows up suddenly and they haven't seen him in all the pvp fights in the last few weeks etc. Or things like having tons of epics. Been using all the info to help stay under the radar. 
As far as gold goes, I've just set a autoclicker to claim some of the training points rewards with gold for a while. Seems to be no way to be found out.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/22/2017 10:50pm
Quote Post

Yes, Vallex.

That is true, if you get gold by autoclicker in Festival rewards, you are good to go.

Also I found a couple hacks, now I understand how, for example, if you have 32 food, you need to search for 444476, and if you have 100, you have to search for 444536. And this "encryption" applies for gold too, trying to modify my gold, got me banned.

In another account, I found that this encryption of 444444 base, also applies to experience points, changed it to a high value and the game don't know how to go from level 3 to 10 and freezes. lol

Also I can hack the Hero Shop, to buy Heroes and Soul Stones of Epic grade for 500 gold.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/22/2017 11:05pm
Quote Post

Ah, Doge. That mention of buying from hero shop would have been nice to seen come to fruition. Those epic and super rare stones are still slow to aquire. Most other things the current hacks help towards.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/23/2017 12:13am
Quote Post

Hack for the Hero Shop submitted, try for yourself.

RE: Tower Keepers Posted on: 08/23/2017 3:44am
Quote Post

im using cheat engine 6.7 but i cant get the food freeze to work any help and how do you know if you chosen the right process?
please help me