Skip to content
[Request]

Tower Keepers

This discussion is linked to Tower Keepers. View game

121 posts

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Aug 8, 2017 1:48 am
Jotatebe Posted on: 08/07/2017 7:27pm

Am I the only one who gets crashes with the stones hack?
I have no trouble narrowing down the address for the stones. I've tried the hack with the stones pack from the guild shop and it worked wonders.
It's the 4th time I try it with the number of stones at 1 (instead of 4 or 3) and it crashes the game. I'm currently waiting for the stones pack but my guild takes four days to gather 20k guild marks.


Ignore the first method, you don't need to do that. Use the simplified method. Don't have to wait for a stones pack, you can do it with 1 at a time, you'll just have to be patient. Don't freeze the value at 1 stone either, freeze and then change to 2 or 3. Then start throwing them in. 

So start over

-Scan 0
-Wait til you get a stone, doesn't matter where from. Just at least 1. Get to the stone screen where it shows "1"
-Scan 1
-Throw it in, get back to the main screen
-Scan 0
-Next time you get another stone, scan 1 again. Repeat until you narrow it down. 
-It's possible to narrow down to 1 address, but usually with 2-3 addresses you can still change them. But waiting for 1 address is the best way to avoid a crash
-Freeze the value first, then change value to 2 or 3 (anything more than 1.) It should trigger the portal screen. 
-Throw in the stones until the quantity disappears, then it should let you keep throwing them to Fighter. You may see the 'New Hero' screen with the glitch, just click past it.

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Aug 9, 2017 6:13 pm

Here's one that takes a bit of time. 
 
You can freeze tower rewards, so you can click them repeatedly (or autoclick for a couple hours.

Tip: to minimize returned values, do this right after you open the game, not after refreshing the page due to crashes a couple times.

You are going to search for the number of towers floors you've completed, not the one you're attempting.

Complete a tower mission on floor 1, Click collect to get the reward.
NOW search (4bytes) for the tower number (we're assuming 1)
Complete another tower, collect reward, search two.

After 4 or 5 tower floors, you should be left with less than 10 values or so. Some of these These numbers represent:
1 - your quest total for tower floors
2 - the floor you're on right now (two values)
3 - number of floors you've completed. (two values)

==Now, take only one of the results (they should all be the same number) and change it to 20. Don't play any levels yet, just check:
1 - your quest total for tower floors
2 - the floor you're on right now (two values)
3 - number of floors you've completed. (two values)

Does the number 20 match the quest total, or floor you're on? If so, make a Descriiption in cheat engine. If you've found the floors you've completed, change it to 31 and freeze it. Once this value is frozen at 31, the first part is done. If no change is observed after checking 1,2 and 3, change the number back to whatever it was, and unfreeze it.

Continue going through the "==Now take one" numbers, change one, and carefully determine the one which represents the floor you're on. Once you've got it (or both) try freezing it.

Now go back to the tower - the "Collect" light should be lit up. Keep clicking it until you're tired.

Note: if you want to collect the rewards for Floor 20, for example, number 2 up above needs to be one floor down, if I recall correctly.

This is all from memory, the most important part is making descriptions in cheat engine to keep up to date on the values you've discovered, and to

To get the rewards from a different floor, keep all values frozen, and change the floor you're on to the one under the one you want.

I wanna farm 31, change the floor you're on to 30
I wanna farm floor 20 rewards, change the floor you're on to 19.

Don't speedhack while you're doing this, it sets the time forward so much that the Tower Missions become unavailable.

 

atdt *67

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Aug 9, 2017 7:55 pm
freedoms Posted on: 08/09/2017 3:03pm

Tower attacks is 4 Bytes

Proof ​http://imgur.com/BTWTnLC​



Doesn't look like that link works


Also, Just an FYI guys: Patch 1.9 is about to hit soon. I don't know if they're gonna patch these exploits but you might want to use them while you can before they do. I'm gonna stock up on gold

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Aug 9, 2017 8:18 pm

Is max gold 2,6M or its just me lucky to get 2x2,6M during night?

And is there any way to get some more wiz tower tickets?

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Aug 10, 2017 2:44 am

It looks like they've patched some of these hacks, or at least obsfucated some values. The food hack doesn't work any more, neither does the health hack. I haven't tried the others yet.

EDIT: It looks like they have NOT patched the portal stone hack. So we can still make some gold. I'd be really interested in finding out a new food hack though

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Aug 10, 2017 7:34 am

The food hack is patched.
The Catabom, the tower attack, pvp is patched too.

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Aug 10, 2017 8:50 am

I started getting "Feature Unavailable: Please Contact Support". Is my ass banned?

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Aug 10, 2017 11:49 am

I tested again, portal stones definitely still work. It still always goes to Fighter, though. I'd love to get it for someone else but that's OK I guess. With all of this gold, I'd suggest that you guys use it for things other than hero shop. You can take every item on your heroes to +6

I'd say the highest priority right now is to get food hack back. 

Also @jmason, I've seen other people that have messsed with hacking the numbers into crazy high amounts get banned from pvp. You might refresh your game and test it again. But it is possible someone reported you, especially if you did health hack during pvp or something

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Aug 10, 2017 2:51 pm

actually no, I haven't PVPed at all with any of the hacks or my high * heroes.

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Aug 11, 2017 2:20 am
qball444 Posted on: 08/10/2017 7:49am

I'd say the highest priority right now is to get food hack back. 

Also @jmason, I've seen other people that have messsed with hacking the numbers into crazy high amounts get banned from pvp. You might refresh your game and test it again. But it is possible someone reported you, especially if you did health hack during pvp or something


Agreed 100% with the priority being the food hack. 

Regarding health hack with pvp, it couldn't be done even before the patch. It was synced with the server, so it got an error and you went back to the pvp screen. Didn't count as a loss though. I guess what gave some people away was that at the start of the week, top lvl 55 players had 4k points while a lvl 24 had 15k.

about my post earlier with the stones hack, I figured out what happened. I had no trouble identifying one address for the stones. The thing was that i changed the number to 10. It seems the server never gives away 10 stones at a time, so it just freezes.
So... thank you, obviously. For the other trying the apparently only hack we have left, follow original instructions and just change the number to 3 or 4 and freeze.

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Aug 11, 2017 5:37 am

There is a problem with pvp right now or they start banning because i can't use it i get a network error.

RE: Tower KeeIpers

Posted Aug 11, 2017 12:42 pm

I hate this sit and I told it to test how i get banned?
if i not then again , you suckers nd fuckers, switch off this website
 

KRoy

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Aug 11, 2017 1:19 pm

cleric, warmaster, shaman, and blackguard is the magic team, as I hear

atdt *67

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Aug 11, 2017 1:24 pm
jarly Posted on: 08/11/2017 9:19am

cleric, warmaster, shaman, and blackguard is the magic team, as I hear



And a 7 Star Fighter if you've used the portal stone hack :D

Also, a tip for everyone. Spending gold on the hero shop counts toward the new event. I bought a bunch of stones in the hero shop and hit 2 mil gold spent easily. Collected all the event rewards at once

RE: Tower Keepers

Posted Aug 11, 2017 3:31 pm

Hi all, gold used for current festival is also 4bytes*1, so... you know the drill.