Skip to content

NGU IDLE

This discussion is linked to NGU IDLE. View game

96 posts

RE: NGU IDLE

Posted Oct 3, 2019 6:34 pm

The Cheat Engine Hacks works with the Steam version

RE: NGU IDLE

Posted Oct 29, 2019 7:44 am

Could someone expand on how the boss timers work? say with 50 minutes remaining, I did a float search of 49-51, and kept decreasing once another minute passed, i.e. 48-50, but in the end it returned nothing useful. How to do it?

RE: NGU IDLE

Posted Oct 30, 2019 2:23 pm

the hack submission states you are to look for seconds not minutes ie what you did but multiply by 60

RE: NGU IDLE

Posted Oct 31, 2019 2:34 pm

Thanks Zenwaichi, got it working. For anyone struggling, take a look at the hack submissions, works exactly as described, the trick is to read (noted)!
for anyone using memscan, CE's double is equivalent to float.

RE: NGU IDLE

Posted Nov 12, 2019 8:24 am

Is it possible to make wishes faster?

RE: NGU IDLE

Posted Dec 15, 2019 1:25 am
hlexml5 Posted on: 07/19/2019 1:54pm

I have <5 posts so I'll add this here instead of the hack list.

Merging items always results in a level 100 item.

AOB scan for:
8B 54 24 44 83 C2 01 03 54 24 3C

Replace with 
8B 54 24 44 83 C2 64 03 54 24 3C


Was wondering if this still works? Searching for the first value gives 0 results (Firefox)
 

RE: NGU IDLE

Posted Jan 2, 2020 10:00 pm
AndreasE Posted on: 11/12/2019 8:24am

Is it possible to make wishes faster?



Wishes cannot be made faster. After testing around with it for awhile; the best you can do is edit your own PC clock after closing the game. This is because the game is actively testing how long it has been using a Timer Function where it checks against the PC specs. But it only checks at the start of the game.

RE: NGU IDLE

Posted Feb 3, 2020 12:44 am

I need help with daycare speed without "hacking" the daycare speed hack.
Also could you help me with what does mean ([any byte]*1)
thanks for reading

RE: NGU IDLE

Posted Feb 6, 2020 1:37 pm

should mean that you can find the value as any of 1,2,4,8 bytes, I guess. Which is often true for most values but misleading, it is probably 4b

RE: NGU IDLE

Posted Jun 13, 2020 9:53 pm

Is it still possible to hack the game? The old save file editor doesn't work anymore and I don't really want to pay $100 for Cheat Engine. How does anyone do it?

RE: NGU IDLE

Posted Jun 13, 2020 11:02 pm
cunzy4 Posted on: 06/13/2020 9:53pm

Is it still possible to hack the game? The old save file editor doesn't work anymore and I don't really want to pay $100 for Cheat Engine. How does anyone do it?


LMFAOWUT?  Cheat Engine is 100% free, always has been, always will be.
 


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: NGU IDLE

Posted Jun 14, 2020 1:15 pm

Quoting the CE FAQ: (<- clickity)

Q:I paid over $100 for cheat engine, and now I find out I can't use it on my online game. I demand a refund!!!
A:...stupid idiot...

A bit harsh maybe, but you might wanna take a look at their page for info.. and for the software

RE: NGU IDLE

Posted Jun 28, 2020 2:44 pm

Hi
I am having problem unlocking an item (GLOP Recipe).

Specifically I have used the Item Creation hack to transform a couple of cubes into GLOP. However while I do have a GLOP item this has not unlocked it within the Item List.
I have tried merging two GLOPs, tried moving them around the inventory, tried daycaring them (including restarting the game in between attempts / using "check" button which never understood what it did) - however nothing I do seems to make it appear within the item list.

I have no way to unlocking it normally as my stats are too high to not AK "IT Hungers".

Any idea of what I might be doing wrong or any suggestions?

Thanks
 

RE: NGU IDLE

Posted Jul 3, 2020 4:22 am
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 06/13/2020 11:02pm
cunzy4 Posted on: 06/13/2020 9:53pm

Is it still possible to hack the game? The old save file editor doesn't work anymore and I don't really want to pay $100 for Cheat Engine. How does anyone do it?


LMFAOWUT?  Cheat Engine is 100% free, always has been, always will be.
 



Really? Any tips for using it? I'll try to figure it out but any help would be appreciated.

RE: NGU IDLE

Posted Jul 8, 2020 4:01 pm

@cunzy4 I would suggest taking a look at this forum's guides (>ex<) or at least going through the official tutorials/FAQ (>click me< ).

Then you can try an old kong flash game, for example, and scan for any value (HP, ammo, stock, eyeballs...). Or try any of the newer games where someone submitted hacks, actually. Or both.