Force Project X
video game hacking tools
also cheats hacks and code
[Help] NGU IDLE
NGU IDLE
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Idle Incremental RPG Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

NGU IDLE

Last Updated: 02/13/2018 15:58

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Everyone likes numbers that go up. You should too. Play NGU Idle and get that exciting rush wh.... Play NGU IDLE
NGU IDLE Posted on: 02/11/2018 10:47pm
Quote Post

which proccess should I be using on firefox? none of the hacks seem to work when selecting plugincontainer.exe, and I can't currently use speedhack to freeze the game and check if I actually got the right proccess. any help would be appreciated

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 02/12/2018 9:55am
Quote Post

You need to check your firefox.exe process PID on task manager (likely the one which uses more RAM and CPU if don't have any other opened tabs), it will be in decimal so use a calculator to transform it in hexadecimal and then on cheat engine click the one which has the same PID

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 02/12/2018 11:30am
Quote Post

Its "firefox.exe", plugincontainer is for flashgames.

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 02/13/2018 3:58pm
Quote Post
Eduardomsc Posted on: 02/11/2018 10:47pm

which proccess should I be using on firefox? none of the hacks seem to work when selecting plugincontainer.exe, and I can't currently use speedhack to freeze the game and check if I actually got the right proccess. any help would be appreciated

I presume you are using firefox latest version. If so then frankly in my opinion it would be better to just use google chrome instead. and apply the steps mentioned by javiabc also quoted below

javiabc Posted on: 02/12/2018 9:55am

You need to check your firefox.exe process PID on task manager (likely the one which uses more RAM and CPU if don't have any other opened tabs), it will be in decimal so use a calculator to transform it in hexadecimal and then on cheat engine click the one which has the same PID

In chrome you follow the exact same steps quoted in above message but it is easier in my experience PS the task maanger of chrome browser can be accessed using Shift+Esc hotkey followed by finding PID of flash player -> conversion from decimal to hexadecimal on claculator -> hooking CE or any other 3rd party program to said PID in hex value. Also it would be better to refresh page of game and then apply any of option from CE or any oher program. Happy troublleshooting

mindfck Posted on: 02/12/2018 11:30am

Its "firefox.exe", plugincontainer is for flashgames.

Well i would like to know which firefox process that is in version 56+ of firefox quantum ? as they are multi threaded processes and i have not encountered any task manager addon for new firefox quantum and did not find any inbuilt one unlike google chrome so i am confused in that regard and had to downgrade to v56.02 of firefox that ran on old single process framework.