NGU IDLE
NGU IDLE
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Funny Idle Incremental RPG Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

NGU IDLE

Last Updated: 09/09/2021 15:16

NGU IDLE - 20 pts. (new window)

What a Crappy

Defeat the 7th boss

Low-Hanging Fruit

Complete the scavenger hunt from the "Info 'n Stuff" button

Game Dscription
NGU IDLE, a free online Adventure game brought to you by Armor Games. Everyone likes numbers that go up. Play NGU Idle and get the exciting rush of so many numbers going up! With NGU Idle you’ll get: * Weekly updates! Maybe even more! Probably less! * An RPG and inventory system! * Loot drops for days! * A really weird story if you’re into that. * A mix of Idle and Active play to satisfy everyone except really grumpy people. * Progress Bars everywhere! * A snarky, very active dev who is extremely attractive and not biased at all. * Crappy Puns. You can also find NGU's discord here: https://discord.gg/5revMxD
NGU IDLE Posted on: 02/12/2018 3:47am
Quote Post

which proccess should I be using on firefox? none of the hacks seem to work when selecting plugincontainer.exe, and I can't currently use speedhack to freeze the game and check if I actually got the right proccess. any help would be appreciated

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 02/12/2018 2:55pm
Quote Post

You need to check your firefox.exe process PID on task manager (likely the one which uses more RAM and CPU if don't have any other opened tabs), it will be in decimal so use a calculator to transform it in hexadecimal and then on cheat engine click the one which has the same PID

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 02/12/2018 4:30pm
Quote Post

Its "firefox.exe", plugincontainer is for flashgames.

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 02/13/2018 8:58pm
Quote Post
Eduardomsc Posted on: 02/11/2018 10:47pm

which proccess should I be using on firefox? none of the hacks seem to work when selecting plugincontainer.exe, and I can't currently use speedhack to freeze the game and check if I actually got the right proccess. any help would be appreciated

I presume you are using firefox latest version. If so then frankly in my opinion it would be better to just use google chrome instead. and apply the steps mentioned by javiabc also quoted below

javiabc Posted on: 02/12/2018 9:55am

You need to check your firefox.exe process PID on task manager (likely the one which uses more RAM and CPU if don't have any other opened tabs), it will be in decimal so use a calculator to transform it in hexadecimal and then on cheat engine click the one which has the same PID

In chrome you follow the exact same steps quoted in above message but it is easier in my experience PS the task maanger of chrome browser can be accessed using Shift+Esc hotkey followed by finding PID of flash player -> conversion from decimal to hexadecimal on claculator -> hooking CE or any other 3rd party program to said PID in hex value. Also it would be better to refresh page of game and then apply any of option from CE or any oher program. Happy troublleshooting

mindfck Posted on: 02/12/2018 11:30am

Its "firefox.exe", plugincontainer is for flashgames.

Well i would like to know which firefox process that is in version 56+ of firefox quantum ? as they are multi threaded processes and i have not encountered any task manager addon for new firefox quantum and did not find any inbuilt one unlike google chrome so i am confused in that regard and had to downgrade to v56.02 of firefox that ran on old single process framework.

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 02/19/2018 5:41pm
Quote Post

how do i hack into this game? because CE is not working and konghack trainer bring me back here.

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 02/20/2018 4:27am
Quote Post

was wondering what to use to edit the save file, if that is possible

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 02/22/2018 12:24am
Quote Post

This is not a flash game, it is a Unity web game, so you want to attach to the ID associated with the chrome tab.

After that, look in the "Hacks" section to see what you need to search for. Simply searching 8 bytes and the value generally works for most things, except Energy per Bar which is 4 bytes as far as I can tell.

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 02/22/2018 7:16am
Quote Post

So when i pick something to hack, i do the first scan with and when i go to do the next scan nothing pops up, what am i doing wrong? i do belive i have CE connected to the right procces (dec was 12480 so hex was 30C0).
i use chrome so i used the flashplayers PID to connect to the chrome tab 30C0, and i am following the steps on the hacks shown above. 
im searching for exact value.
anyone know what i am doing wrong, am using CE 6.7. 
and i cant use speedhack, have they fixed so its not possible to use speedhack anymore?

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 02/22/2018 8:01am
Quote Post

I  also would love to know the answer of this. I am using CE and the second scan (for exp as an example) picks up nothing. Speed hack works to set the game to 0 speed but nothing higher than 1. Please can anyone advise?

Thanks

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 02/22/2018 10:31am
Quote Post

i can't sumbit hacks (5 posts rule), so i'll post it this way

NGU:
Levels -> 8 Byte

EXP:
[Magic/Power] Gain per bar: 4 Byte
[Magic/Power] Cap: 8 Byte
[Magic/Power] Power: Float

[Adv stats] Power;Toughness;Health;Regen: Float

Blood:
Available Blood for spells: Double (±5.0 × 10−324to ±1.7 × 1030)

Wandoos:
8 Byte

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 02/22/2018 2:13pm
Quote Post

Can anyone please just explain how these hacks work? I've tried Cheat engine and neither 4 bytes or 8 bytes work for either raw EXP number , or gain per bar etc. Nothing updates, nothing changes...

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 02/23/2018 3:09pm
Quote Post

Let's try.

First, there is some difference between using Chrome and FF when searching values, but the very first steps are to get the correct Process. (victorsp has exlained above)

- Search for the process in Taskmanager (usually the one with the biggest Memory in use) If you can't identify for sure, close all other windows and tabs execpt NGU and try to identify the process again.
For me it actally is PID 4552
- Open Processlist in CE and choose this Process but its ID is written in Hex, so 11C8 for me. (Use a calculator for Dec2Hex). Windows calc will do in scientific mode.

Once you get this right, search for easy values.
E.g. a Train-level in Train Attack, Train Defense, Adv Training will be easy cos you can start and stop the increasion of this value. Use one, having a short timer for inreasion and stop training the value to fix the number.
Now scan for the exact value. (Don't search for numbers like 0 or 1 in a first runn .. it will take too long to search for)
For FF this Trainings Values are 4Byte, for Chrome it was 8Byte at my last attempt.
If you get a list of values, let the Number Go Up in Game, stop and do "Next Scan" for the new value. The List will decrease the fouond numbers.
Repeat until you got your adress.

Sometime you'll get2 or more values, that change the same way. Try a hard change for each one (but not that much to avoid exploits) and look what happens ingame.

Edit: Once you have masterd this, you can try to catch increasing numers like Gold, Idle Energy, Idle Magic or generated Blood, using scan for values between x and y. This is a bit more difficult but works as well.
Most Values are 4B or 8B but some will be Float or even Double. So sometimes just gor for all kinds of values. CE will tell you what you found.

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 02/23/2018 3:39pm
Quote Post

thanks alot, seems like i had problems with picking the right chrome tab to fix this. following your steps im easily able to do all the hax. thanks alot man! 

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 02/23/2018 5:42pm
Quote Post

Question: Anyone found a way to spawn specific loot into your inventory?

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 02/24/2018 8:24am
Quote Post

Not directly, but if you increase the dropchance (stat-values of the Items are Float and can be changed over limit. Interesting for Respawn- and Move-Cooldown), this has side-effects. In Ancient Battlefield i got powerboost lvl 10 only after increasing to 1kk% and above.

You also can change the ID and the level of items.
E.g. you can make a cube lvl 4 to a shirt level 100 and merge this item onto another shirt having the same ID (Number in Item List). That way you get items maxxed in a fast way.
After change in CE you need to switch from inentory and back to see the result. The Tooltip [have a look at the image below] shows the new title and level (The picture remains a cube, so toss the manipulated cube onto the item you want to max to get a maxxed item having the right picture). [Edith says] you need to save and reload the game to take effect of the change. [/Edit]
You also can max items that way, which not yet have been dropped. Just create two items having the needed ID and level and then merge them toghether and throw em away. The merge is indispensable, but the item is useless, cos it will have the wrong stats.

Hint: The game reuses the Adresses for new dropped items, so if you need ton change a lot, keep the values for later changes. That way i also got the Boosts maxxed .. pointless, but for me some interesting practice handling CE.

Edit: funfact. After reloading the game, the game will load the new item with its correct stats and image. awesome ^^