[Request] World of Talesworth
h4x pl0x
World of Talesworth
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure Clicker Funny Idle Pixel RPG Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

World of Talesworth

h4x pl0x
Last Updated: 02/25/2020 22:41

We're gonna need a bigger bag!

Purchase your first account upgrade.

Temet Nosce?

Get to know yourself.

Game Dscription
Explore new lands, slay monsters, gather loot and level up in this idle clicker MMO simulation experience. Packed with unique upgrades, moments of discovery, a...
World of Talesworth Posted on: 07/30/2018 3:33pm
Quote Post

Any ideas on this one? Been out for about a month. 

RE: World of Talesworth Posted on: 08/03/2018 3:52am
Quote Post

They are attached directly to the browser tab (for Chrome). It does not seem to want to let you go above 1-2 billion, though. 

Tacos and Gold are straight 4byte values (not obfuscated). 

RE: World of Talesworth Posted on: 08/31/2018 9:23am
Quote Post
Infaerina Posted on: 08/02/2018 11:52pm

They are attached directly to the browser tab (for Chrome). It does not seem to want to let you go above 1-2 billion, though. 

Tacos and Gold are straight 4byte values (not obfuscated). 

Can you confirm if this still works? I've tried multiple different ways to get the values for gold and tacos but nothing is coming up.

RE: World of Talesworth Posted on: 09/05/2018 8:41pm
Quote Post

Hey, there!

On Kongregate with chrome at least, I can confirm that it still works, but it's not exactly what he said. If you go into the chrome task manager, you'll see some kongregate subframes, and those are what are actually running the game, so you need to attach to that process.

Also, they're not 4byte. they're 8byte values. As long as it's below 4294967295, though, a 4byte search will still find them.

This works for dollars, tacos, and gold.

RE: World of Talesworth Posted on: 09/05/2018 10:53pm
Quote Post

Can someone explain the subframes and how to find them? Apparently that is what I am missing.

RE: World of Talesworth Posted on: 09/16/2018 7:41pm
Quote Post

Hey there!

Sorry for the slow reply, I just had a big life event and haven't been around a computer in a while.

In chrome, you should be able to hit "shift+esc" to bring up chrome's task manager. If for some reason it doesn't show up, then go to the menu, go to "More tools" and click on "Task manager" to open the task manager.

As long as you don't disturb the process sorting, you should be able to see something like this, all in a row (unless you have multiple kong games open. in which case it might have other kong game tabs in between things):
Tab: Play World of Talesworth, a free online game on Kongregate
Subframe: https://konggames.com
Subframe: https://konggames.com

If you look to the right-hand side where the process ID is listed, you'll see that the "Tab" entry has one process ID while the subframes have a different process ID (sometimes the subframes are all the same process and sometimes they aren't), but to target the subframes you target the process IDs of those subframe entries and not the process ID of the tab entry.

If I didn't do a good enough job explaining, please let me know and I'll do my best to re-word it all :)

RE: World of Talesworth Posted on: 09/22/2018 6:27pm
Quote Post

Is there a way to find out which firefox process to target?

RE: World of Talesworth Posted on: 09/22/2018 6:41pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

if it is the only game you have open it will either use more ram or cpu time than the other processes

RE: World of Talesworth Posted on: 10/02/2018 12:24pm
Quote Post

Anyone know if this works for the new VR currency?

RE: World of Talesworth Posted on: 10/03/2018 1:14am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

just realized the topic wasnt mapped to the game for some strange reason. -fixed

RE: World of Talesworth Posted on: 10/06/2018 7:00am
Quote Post
VetinariTheLord Posted on: 09/22/2018 2:27pm

Is there a way to find out which firefox process to target?

same here can't tell what one is what in cheat engine

RE: World of Talesworth Posted on: 10/07/2018 12:06am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

a good general rule is it will almost always be the firefox.exe process with more cpu usage, more memory used, or the most recent process (bottom of the list in CE)

RE: World of Talesworth Posted on: 02/21/2019 7:02pm
Quote Post
thenewcomer Posted on: 10/06/2018 8:06pm

a good general rule is it will almost always be the firefox.exe process with more cpu usage, more memory used, or the most recent process (bottom of the list in CE)

If only Firefox had a good task manager like Chrome does...
It's unfortunate but I don't like Chrome, so I have to deal with it.

RE: World of Talesworth Posted on: 08/27/2019 5:43pm
Quote Post

I tried both tab and chrome itself but in none of them I got the values that I want.
Are you sure those are still working?

RE: World of Talesworth Posted on: 09/04/2019 6:41pm
Quote Post

Cannot get over 2 billion while modyfing money. Meaning over 4 byte value despite looking for 8 byte. Any tips?